<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Chanel | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chanelmaria05/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chanelmaria05/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chanel.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:31:32 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b080e626ef11eda0b762c72134d6776</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic PETITE GIRLS - How many CC&#039;s? (Similar stats: 5ft 3, 43kg, uk 6-8) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-girls-how-many-ccs-similar-stats-5ft-3-43kg-uk-6-8/#post-1309242</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 08:30:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here’s my photo attached if it lets me do it! 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17052eda3ba04be50305818744d27d3e</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic PETITE GIRLS - How many CC&#039;s? (Similar stats: 5ft 3, 43kg, uk 6-8) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-girls-how-many-ccs-similar-stats-5ft-3-43kg-uk-6-8/#post-1309241</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2019 08:27:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there, </p>
<p>I weighed 49kg on the day of my op, and I was only allowed to have 175cc implant put in, I was a 32a and now a 32c/30d and I am really happy with mine, they’re not out of proportion to the rest of my body!<br />
Small implants go a very long way! </p>
<p>I’m now over a year post op, and they’ve got a little bigger from drop and fluff proce&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1474342"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-girls-how-many-ccs-similar-stats-5ft-3-43kg-uk-6-8/#post-1309241" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a914743996c7c50c9bdbbd8181078c5f</guid>
				<title>Chanel started the topic Acne after op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/acne-after-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2019 22:27:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi guys, I had my op done August 2018 so I’ll be a year in 2 months time, was wondering if anyone is now suffering severe acne on their face since having their op done? My face was completely clear for as long as I could remember, and also not a single spot on my face on the day of surgery, but since surgery I have broke out so bad all over my f&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1462558"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/acne-after-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43384c804a3782323ecd0de2480052bd</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic I want 125cc and want advice in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-want-125cc-and-want-advice/#post-1282399</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Oct 2018 12:03:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hun, I’m 5ft3 and weigh around 51kg, I’m size 6 and was a 32a I had 175cc high profile under muscle implants, and this has taken me to a nice 32C/30D and they look really in proportion to my frame! I keep trying to post photos but they don’t seem to let me, let me try figure out how to make my photo smaller that’ll accept it ????</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f358f986f0b1113c47df5a2d91fb92fb</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Offered 275cc 32A 5ft 49kg, photos please, will this make a D cup? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/offered-275cc-32a-5ft-49kg-photos-please-will-this-make-a-d-cup/#post-1282395</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Oct 2018 11:57:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey,<br />
I was a 32a and my weight was 49kg time of surgery I thought I was 51kg but I weighed in 49kg on the day, I am a size 6 and had 175cc high profile under muscle, and that has bought me to a 32C/30D 🙂 I’m very happy as that was the aim I was after and it has given me very natural results! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99d3725075966853c68fff6556149310</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Offered 275cc 32A 5ft 49kg, photos please, will this make a D cup? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/offered-275cc-32a-5ft-49kg-photos-please-will-this-make-a-d-cup/#post-1282395</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Oct 2018 11:57:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey,<br />
I was a 32a and my weight was 49kg time of surgery I thought I was 51kg but I weighed in 49kg on the day, I am a size 6 and had 175cc high profile under muscle, and that has bought me to a 32C/30D 🙂 I’m very happy as that was the aim I was after and it has given me very natural results! The bra in this photo is a 30D x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bd78c05d21ca5e9e5a3bc0fe8ce7485</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic 220 cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/220-cc/#post-1281223</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Oct 2018 18:39:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey I had 175cc high profile unders, and I am 5ft 3 and weigh just under 8 stone I’m very petite, I’m now 7 weeks post op and I was a 32A and now measuring in as a 32C 30D, mine look in proportion with my body and I’m very happy with the outcome. Looks really natural and smaller implants can deffo go a very long way! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">715d2505570c137ef4982cfece9f8353</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Post Op photos of 250cc high profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-photos-of-250cc-high-profile/#post-1281221</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Oct 2018 18:28:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh that is my Instagram BA account by the way lol, myagirl10aug18 and I have all my photos on that! 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fc1e6ddfd59c82d77dcad02af51e078</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Post Op photos of 250cc high profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-photos-of-250cc-high-profile/#post-1281186</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Oct 2018 08:22:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emmalou1009/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emmalou1009</a> I was a 32A and had Ms Lutz and when I went in for my consultation with her she got out a 160cc I didn’t ask what size it was at first and I popped it in and it looked small, so I asked for the next size up and it was 175cc, I popped it in and my body looked so good and in proportion so I said what size is this and she said 1&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1428892"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-photos-of-250cc-high-profile/#post-1281186" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa189636a935d36029f4c2d32f87f05a</guid>
				<title>Chanel changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1428884/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Oct 2018 08:09:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6767a274e4d2f2c25d50d1038e6f912</guid>
				<title>Chanel&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1428883/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Oct 2018 08:08:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eaf3f31fe040d608b2420ecf6cf20fdd</guid>
				<title>Chanel and Carly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1416514/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jul 2018 14:21:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c94ffadf9875c67fa0414563abb1d04c</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/weird-shape-boobs/#post-1269003</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jul 2018 21:37:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun, looks similar to rippling, I’d call your nurse up to arrange to see her x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">699833cfbc9576f8c5949d1e904bb04a</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic First week recovery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-week-recovery/#post-1268727</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jul 2018 11:37:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg shaunna your surgery is the day before mine 🙂 how exciting!! I cannot wait! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac4e36cf1a89fb0bdb424683b2eabfc9</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic MEDICAL HISTORY in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-4/#post-1268549</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2018 14:57:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I emailed them today and they said they was waiting for GP to send them the history, but when I went to my GP today they said that apparently they’ve sent them the history and they’ve been requesting for other things. Like one time it was for some pills or medication of some sort. This time it was for my asthma history, so I don’t know I tho&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1413775"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-4/#post-1268549" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ed38127167eb1585ab6a5e1f755fb11</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic MEDICAL HISTORY in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-4/#post-1268548</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2018 14:53:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is that the one the GP has to send over to Mya when they request it? Apparently they’ve been asking my GP every week for different things, which makes me anxious, like I don’t want to turn up on the day and they cancel my op for something, I’ve had 3 major ops to my knee before so shouldn’t see why there would be anything 🙂 just worry! </p>
<p>My me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1413774"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-4/#post-1268548" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b5eb7cc911470d89f1a6b837409d305</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic 32a having 175cc hp pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-having-175cc-hp-pictures/#post-1268519</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2018 13:06:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow Tanya yours look absolutely amazing! Ms lutz work is so good! I am super happy with my choice in surgeon! 🙂 are yours overs or unders? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f679b376a3ea3c163385a22867283cf6</guid>
				<title>Chanel started the topic MEDICAL HISTORY in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2018 13:02:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls! </p>
<p>My op is in 3 weeks tomorrow! And I’m just wondering how you know everything has been ok’ed with your medical history? Or don’t you and you just find out on the day? As I see a lot of people seem to turn up on the day and they’ve just cancelled their op due to something on the medical history! This makes me so anxious! I just don’t w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1413739"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-4/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74fc7e696a2dd150b399768e14aaa21d</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Over or under (300-325cc) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/over-or-under-300-325cc/#post-1266865</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Jul 2018 09:03:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have you had your surgeon consultation? Unders are meant to be more painful and a longer healing time, and usually only get offered unders if you don’t have enough breast tissue 🙂 I’m having unders because I haven’t got enough breast tissue to have overs, unders also make a bit more of a wider gab with the cleavage as the muscle pulls away the i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1411425"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/over-or-under-300-325cc/#post-1266865" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cda93824253641b35619a5b637c1b19</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Capsular contracture in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/capsular-contracture-18/#post-1266689</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jul 2018 21:40:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If your having unders it says your at less risk of developing it, because the muscle will press down on the implant and break down scar tissue and stuff from developing. So usually more common in overs 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a5d4df1d505bb2132d19107922ce48c</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hate-them-%f0%9f%98%a9-help/#post-1266344</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jul 2018 15:27:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You’ll love them after around 6 weeks they take such a long time to change but they change every day! I haven’t had mine done yet but I’ve researched so much and done so much reading and looking up things, I’ve seen some boobs look exactly like this at 10dpo and this is completely normal, they look great! And they will drop and fluff, just time is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1410636"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hate-them-%f0%9f%98%a9-help/#post-1266344" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e7e04089c40e9d6694f31c9f7a5d74f</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic BLOOD TEST in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/blood-test-7/#post-1265571</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Jul 2018 22:05:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls I had my pre op on Tuesday and didn’t have any bloods taken as wasn’t necessary, so I’m fine 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32d2eb3de5e3659dcbf46ce28eeeeb8d</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic MYA BRAS 1/2 PRICE FOR 2. BRISTOL in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-bras-12-price-for-2-bristol/#post-1265061</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Jul 2018 16:34:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I ordered this at my pre op yesterday! Waiting for mine to turn up! 🙂 very excited! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05daa2eb3941aaac426cab4078a1d496</guid>
				<title>Chanel and Corrine are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1408565/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 17:15:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f39e2ff191b578148ee04ed8164df42a</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Anyone having surgery in August in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-in-august/#post-1264721</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 16:41:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/carly26/' rel="nofollow ugc">@carly26</a> yeah I’m sure we will definitely bump into each other!???? how exciting! I think I followed your  Mya page on instagram, think I’m gonna create one soon to! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">727f018d3285f2fe32e2433fe4ff6b7a</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic 32a having 175cc hp pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-having-175cc-hp-pictures/#post-1264306</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jul 2018 22:20:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/carly26/' rel="nofollow ugc">@carly26</a> omg I might see you on the day then as I’m having Ms Lutz on 10th August too! How exciting! It is coming round so fast! I’m so excited! 🙂 xx</p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/carrie9834/' rel="nofollow ugc">@carrie9834</a> so glad that your happy and in love with your results always so nice to hear when everyone’s results have come out the way they wanted them too! 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8a5fb6d4da7dd26364fe33d3131e06e</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic BLOOD TEST in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/blood-test-7/#post-1264304</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jul 2018 22:16:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls,<br />
Aww Carly I shall let you know! My pre op is tomorrow! So hopefully not as I can’t stand them. I’m such a girl when it comes to needles and bloods being taken! Xx</p>
<p>Yeah Stace they’re absolutely horrible aren’t they! Oh no bless you! Fingers crossed you don’t need them done then! Can’t be nice being worried about passing out and stuff b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1408250"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/blood-test-7/#post-1264304" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e5781546256d378f7c66049a4ab50d7</guid>
				<title>Chanel and Stace are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1408227/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jul 2018 21:22:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4eab67c2b3ad1a8d959633b5247550a4</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic im underweight.. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/im-underweight/#post-1264210</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jul 2018 16:39:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kiera, it will all depend on what your bmi is. If your in the range for that, you should be fine 🙂 just make sure your bmi is fine 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1620c1efef563600af44b4304f503fb</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic 32a having 175cc hp pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-having-175cc-hp-pictures/#post-1264093</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jul 2018 09:26:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/stace88/' rel="nofollow ugc">@stace88</a> bless you, what surgeon are you going with? What are your stats? I’m a 32a and I’m 5”3 and 51kg, I have been offered smaller implants because of the way my nipples are positioned Ms Lutz said, she would of offered me a little bigger I think, but she said if I went to big it would push my nipples out more, but she said that this would&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1407949"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-having-175cc-hp-pictures/#post-1264093" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">162b60235ffda538ef6dacfd21076b74</guid>
				<title>Chanel started the topic BLOOD TEST in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/blood-test-7/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Jul 2018 20:17:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey all, </p>
<p>Anyone who’s had Ms Lutz do they know if she requests for you to have blood tests done at your pre op? And what are they actually for? I absolutely have having my bloods done and that is the only thing making me nervous 🙁 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab2d9552822bfcfe9e82553841141baa</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic 32a having 175cc hp pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-having-175cc-hp-pictures/#post-1263762</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Jul 2018 10:51:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/karen080581/' rel="nofollow ugc">@karen080581</a> I’m so glad your happy with your results. I’m getting more and more excited now we’re in July, I can’t believe I’m having mine done next month! I bet you can’t wait! Sorry for slow reply! Wow yours look amazing! I trust Ms Lutz work, everything I’ve seen so far has been good about her and all her work looks amazing and natural! 🙂 x&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1407566"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-having-175cc-hp-pictures/#post-1263762" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9a6ca7d36d694e292b0df06b81f97c4</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Anyone having surgery in August in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-in-august/#post-1263443</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jun 2018 21:22:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That’s so exciting Jessica! Bet you can’t wait! 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37863da82769c45a422165ab3c0538a2</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Anyone having surgery in August in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-in-august/#post-1263414</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jun 2018 20:33:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Could I be added to! 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b4fefdc1820607810424c081deaf8ec</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Anyone having surgery in August in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-in-august/#post-1263393</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jun 2018 19:57:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I’m having my BA on the 10th August with Ms Lutz 🙂 when are you having yours? And who with? 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">947e9fe806111860bb915cbf8c039d7d</guid>
				<title>Chanel&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1406680/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Jun 2018 18:00:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30dfce868e427e19fdcf8cef60d3842a</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Pre op nurse appointment in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pre-op-nurse-appointment-2/#post-1259770</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jun 2018 16:56:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think it has to be between 19-32 or something like that xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ba16c64a11e822e615aedeee118c205</guid>
				<title>Chanel and Chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1403742/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jun 2018 10:38:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b6bef14764a6cd33d0af8cfe831163b</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic 32a having 175cc hp pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-having-175cc-hp-pictures/#post-1259301</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jun 2018 04:50:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/cv74/' rel="nofollow ugc">@cv74</a> that’s so exciting you haven’t got long left to go at all, really look forward to seeing your photos as I can’t seem to find any either! So will be nice to see someone with similar stats having the same size. What is your current cup size? And are you having over the muscle or under? Xx</p>
<p>Hello <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/karen080581/' rel="nofollow ugc">@karen080581</a> wow yours look amazing! So am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1403503"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-having-175cc-hp-pictures/#post-1259301" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94960cc3b28a3ff95562951dc40a09c1</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Questions on sizers in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/questions-on-sizers/#post-1258611</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2018 18:54:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was told that this is what you’d look like naked. So the sizer is what your going to look like without clothing on 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0716636e9cd19056291ee89e6388a618</guid>
				<title>Chanel started the topic 32a having 175cc hp pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-having-175cc-hp-pictures/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2018 16:45:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all, </p>
<p>Just had my surgeon consultation, booked my surgery for 10th August (very exciting), I’m currently a very flat 32a and having 175cc high profile under the muscle implants, they look amazing when I had the implants put in the sports bra, just wanted to know if anyone had any photos they could share with me of the 175cc 🙂 </p>
<p>I am happy w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1402615"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-having-175cc-hp-pictures/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfacf07c0792377491ba594bba713b7c</guid>
				<title>Chanel changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1402605/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2018 16:32:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63a9cd3997b04ab9db380a68603fd8ff</guid>
				<title>Chanel&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1402603/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2018 16:31:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ef16ed855feeca0d5de12a8b43cab7b</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Surgery date! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-date-7/#post-1258429</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2018 16:29:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/carly26/' rel="nofollow ugc">@carly26</a> </p>
<p>I’m booked to have my surgery on the 10th August as well at London Fitzroy, I’m so so excited can’t wait! I’m having day surgery and need to know where I can book a hotel that’s fairly cheap and decent, as Ms Lutz has advised me to stay in a hotel over night! 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">adc88df55dca64a72d05f0750b9daec1</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Surgeons in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeons-28/#post-1252945</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jun 2018 18:31:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve chosen Ms Lutz because I was told she’s really good at the natural look 🙂 heard she doesn’t like to go to big of an implant either because she likes to avoid things such as rippling and stretch marks, but she still manages to make the small implants go a long way, which is great! I’ve seen some really amazing work of hers on this forum page! 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea6063af5c3902a6ef1db873357ff6b9</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/think-something-is-wrong/#post-1252308</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jun 2018 12:55:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The healing time can take up to an entire year to fully settle into place! 🙂 it probably is still trying to settle and sort itself out, also one can settle before the other, when is your next nurse appointment? 🙂 or you can always send a photo to your surgeon or PC to see if it is okay? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c947d67dda052bfde4ad37a25f4feae5</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Surgeon consultation what to expect? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeon-consultation-what-to-expect/#post-1243777</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jun 2018 18:54:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/stace777/' rel="nofollow ugc">@stace777</a> I think the difference is that moderate gives you more of a cleavage and like side boob I think? As high profile is more projective at the top part 🙂 something like that, I believe that’s what it means, but I am not 100% sure, but I’ve seen photos of both and they look amazing! I’m not sure what my surgeon will offer me :), but I shall&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1387943"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeon-consultation-what-to-expect/#post-1243777" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25051b955d2cf63f63832f26b6fc607e</guid>
				<title>Chanel and Stace are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1387935/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jun 2018 18:52:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12f8aa2eda189cf7c50d6ab9105703d8</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic 1 year post opp 400cc from 32A! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-year-post-opp-400cc-from-32a/#post-1243752</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jun 2018 18:45:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look absolutely amazing!! I have just sent you a friend request on instagram hope you don’t mind! </p>
<p>Look so natural which is what I’m hoping to be like! I’m currently a 32a now 🙂 </p>
<p>Can’t wait to have my surgery! I am seeing my surgeon on Wednesday for my consultation! Extremely excited 🙂 </p>
<p>Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97e99a6f89631cde5e534b1e2c5b1361</guid>
				<title>Chanel replied to the topic Surgeon consultation what to expect? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeon-consultation-what-to-expect/#post-1239822</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jun 2018 19:10:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you so much girls! Least I know what to expect now when I go in! So excited Wednesday couldn’t come soon enough!!! 🙂 </p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/stace777/' rel="nofollow ugc">@stace777</a> oh bless you! Not long at all now until your appointment either! I can’t wait! You’ll be fine with Mr Frati I’ve heard all good things about him! He might be okay to go ahead with it still, they always find a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1383872"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeon-consultation-what-to-expect/#post-1239822" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/373 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 23:37:20 by W3 Total Cache
-->