<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Charlie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/charliedivebum/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/charliedivebum/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Charlie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">808692a025c5e09ae9c6fc383edef301</guid>
				<title>Charlie replied to the topic Small framed / 32b / 300cc mod+ before and afters please? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/small-framed-32b-300cc-mod-before-and-afters-please/#post-1293213</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2019 23:02:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Ruby, that’s really helpful and I am grateful for your advise<br />
X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d13e452fda61586b359756fe92cdda30</guid>
				<title>Charlie replied to the topic Small framed / 32b / 300cc mod+ before and afters please? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/small-framed-32b-300cc-mod-before-and-afters-please/#post-1292605</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Feb 2019 15:28:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am new to this and this is step one of research for me. I am 32B Petite is atersports instructor and recently my boobs shrank to almost nothing. I am feeling very self conscious espceially in my line of work. I am also scared as surgery has never been on my radar. Is there a common size for flat chested girls&#8230;&#8230; I don’t want huge boobs, I j&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1447184"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/small-framed-32b-300cc-mod-before-and-afters-please/#post-1292605" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32d50eb17401c3b870dd0f12acb80cea</guid>
				<title>Charlie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1447181/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Feb 2019 15:23:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 05:04:20 by W3 Total Cache
-->