<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Charlotte Anderson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/charlottea97x/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/charlottea97x/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Charlotte Anderson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd9753dadc148182cec85493f88576f3</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Anderson started the topic Blister scarring :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/blister-scarring/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jun 2024 12:13:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my breast augmentation done exactly 7 weeks ago today, I did end up with blood blisters down my cleavage due to the tape used the only problem is they have now left me with awful scaring, I can’t even wear low cut tops because of them, I’m so self conscious of them. I was so excited to have new boobies and now I’m just so depressed over&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1664290"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/blister-scarring/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6f5894bf68d87e69e0655d012608589</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Anderson started the topic Mr Traynor, smoking??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-smoking/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Apr 2024 17:01:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,</p>
<p>I have heard Mr traynor is relaxed about smoking but has advised people to cut down if they can, I’m having my surgery next Thursday, he never once mentioned to me about my smoking or having to stop, I have stopped and use a 0 nicotine vape but I am going to London this weekend and will be drinking a lot, this is when I struggle the m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1663597"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-smoking/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c7b4bc3bdbd5d21f7b0e2f98374c062</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Anderson started the topic HELP! Smooth or textured? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/help-smooth-or-textured/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2024 16:30:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I’m booked for surgery with Mr Traynor 25th April but I can not decide on wether to go smooth or textured, I’m going for 350cc-375cc haven’t decided on size but I want them to look as natural as possible! What would you recommend? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47dcf0a56414f4074866d002c2114655</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Anderson started the topic Best surgeon - Newcastle clinic in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/best-surgeon-newcastle-clinic/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2024 20:07:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls, I had my Econsult today with the Newcastle clinic and I’m just wondering if you can all recommend which surgeon is the best, Julie who I spoke to said there was a surgeon who is really popular but he is retiring at end of April so I would have to get it done by then but I have forgotten his name and was wanting to try and do some r&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1662590"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/best-surgeon-newcastle-clinic/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">361921436a70c6f4d0385fc348ab10eb</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Anderson became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1662585/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2024 15:47:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/145 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 21:36:10 by W3 Total Cache
-->