<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Charlotte Gillanders | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/charlottegillanders/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/charlottegillanders/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Charlotte Gillanders.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 01:09:38 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6c65d97d83a03fc7027aec3fae3d0d1</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Gillanders and Hollie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514485/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Jan 2022 10:05:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fccebc6fc08f2e0fab9cd8593713db7d</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Gillanders and Sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1502760/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Mar 2021 09:27:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69ace17d0c75406546beae084429e853</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Gillanders replied to the topic Stinging pain from incision in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stinging-pain-from-incision/#post-1320383</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Nov 2020 19:27:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im 8 days post op and pretty much been bed bound from my left incision everytime I get up and walk around I have to come back to bed I make it to the bottom of the stairs max of 5 mins  🙁 anyone else had anything like this ?? If I’m sat it doesn’t hurt but left boob is rock hard and burns and feels like it’s ripping everytime I walk </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d567b9bef8ff06008f31ae9758b5acfe</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Gillanders&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1496713/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Nov 2020 19:21:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97fe461e7116a71024479462d3813e96</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Gillanders posted an update: 8 days post op can’t walk more than 5 minutes as my i [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1496712/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Nov 2020 19:20:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8 days post op can’t walk more than 5 minutes as my incisions on one side feel like they’re ripping open !!! Anyone else had this I’ve been bed bound n feel awful </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ed6832ccdb4957e33b58133cdba367d</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Gillanders posted an update: NEED ADVICE rock hard boob painful incisions basically bed bound :(</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1496711/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Nov 2020 19:18:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>NEED ADVICE rock hard boob painful incisions basically bed bound 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a03ca80c67bc1fac74ffbe9e3e4964c</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Gillanders replied to the topic Hate them in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hate-them-2/#post-1320339</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:56:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollie you have my dream boobies wow incredible results ?? Do you have any before photos </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e304d872f7c48ff739343b2cd903e379</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Gillanders replied to the topic Hate them in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hate-them-2/#post-1320338</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:55:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya girls !!! First time I’ve commented on the forum yet but I’m 7 days post op and feeling the exact same I was a AA before surgery no breast tissue im 5”5 and size 8 I had 375 hp unders and I expected them to look huge on me I’m now looking at 400 + cc thinking I’ve made a total mistake they look TINY they look maybe a C cup but they just keep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1496597"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hate-them-2/#post-1320338" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27279400beab71841637922e2bd597b1</guid>
				<title>Charlotte Gillanders became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1494296/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2020 11:56:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/170 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 04:28:11 by W3 Total Cache
-->