MYA Space | Cheila | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chay17/activity/ Activity feed for Cheila. Thu, 06 Nov 2025 14:34:11 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 ac5a3d8d03b236e6be10e9325af7fefa Cheila replied to the topic Will 285cc be too small ?! in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-285cc-be-too-small/#post-715336 Sun, 09 Feb 2014 13:06:30 +0000 Kelly just like Samantha you were offered WAY bigger than me and you are small than me ?! I don’t understand why I been offered such small implants ?! do you like the look of your what did you ask the surgeon for ? ( size wise ) I just txted Kristina asking to see another surgeon I think I need a 2nd opinion to put my mind at ease !

]]>
29934bf298b396237453689bd0c42747 Cheila replied to the topic Will 285cc be too small ?! in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-285cc-be-too-small/#post-715329 Sun, 09 Feb 2014 12:40:53 +0000 Samantha considering. You are shorter and not much wider you been offered awful lot more than me ?!
I’m beginning to think 285cc is not going to take me to a full C more like a B and I won’t be happy I’m
Having mr chantarasak ?

]]>
cf230c8e9d02ee1cff5c28a289d0b4a5 Cheila started the topic Will 285cc be too small ?! in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-285cc-be-too-small/ Sun, 09 Feb 2014 12:23:59 +0000 So I saw my surgeon yesterday … I told him I wanted to be a D because I am currently a 32a ( even that is to big as my boobs are so small ) he offered me 260cc and I said it was to small so he said about 285cc I was still not very sure about it and asked for the 310cc but he would not do the op as they would be to big for me ( I’m 5″3 , size 6…[Read more]

]]>
5536a1984772ef143fa1019d08c50ade Cheila became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/489710/ Sun, 09 Feb 2014 12:04:54 +0000 0