<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Chelle | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chellexxx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chellexxx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chelle.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 11:39:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">459eb44da76e85b20e166775cbf97f61</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Can anyone help me about wetting dressings?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-anyone-help-me-about-wetting-dressings/#post-846934</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 May 2015 13:48:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun if it&#8217;s the steri strips just dry them softly with a hair dryer after 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3353ea520639ef6dcb60ae1761d54010</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Having mega worries :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-mega-worries/#post-846557</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2015 18:38:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was so bloated even my legs so I put it down to that! Just keep trying to move it Hun and hopefully it will ease off 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a83ea5bb4c44b07d22a93499ba01949</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Having mega worries :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-mega-worries/#post-846552</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2015 18:27:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun I had exactly the same but died down around 2 weeks when I was back into routine!  If it doesn&#8217;t ease soon though then def go to the doctors just to be sure x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da7af24a3470163beff7e184093262b4</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Swollen boob! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/swollen-boob/#post-845964</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 May 2015 09:01:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun, yes one of mine was more swollen for about 3/4 weeks, am 5 weeks now and all swelling as gone 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19aa79a3af9d613ffec9727200b71b42</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic EXTREMELY DOWN ABOUT BOOBS!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/extremely-down-about-boobs/#post-845402</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 May 2015 10:37:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hun I felt exactly the same but need to think how they were before and after</p>
<p>Also remember you are strapped down in a sports bra so it won&#8217;t do you any favours. I tried a normal bra on to try and make me feel better and it made such a difference!!!</p>
<p>Try not to worry just yet, you are still early days and they will get better 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df29c75382c5145d82565ed4361314de</guid>
				<title>Chelle and Abbie Whyte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/933847/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 May 2015 22:26:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a52de7336e7c3e1c5e0144d90654d53</guid>
				<title>Chelle and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/933526/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 May 2015 20:41:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2c9536eaf9fe56f41a3336a76a3432b</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic MYA patient story done and new photos! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-patient-story-done-and-new-photos/#post-842984</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 May 2015 20:55:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your making me get boob greed! Look amazing! Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86ce4e8b88fafa184f16e6a7bffbe4f5</guid>
				<title>Chelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/930550/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2015 14:28:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3192b91a2e886205016647c1788898d</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Sports bra help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-help-8/#post-841829</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 21:12:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rosao/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rosao</a> it&#8217;s a nightmare isn&#8217;t it Hun! Literally ordered so many bras and still can&#8217;t  find one that fits properly! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6312d5671db7253d0be2216d5b03008</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Sports bra help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-help-8/#post-841822</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 20:53:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanjs <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/mush78/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Mush78</a> for your help Hun. My shock abs is a 34dd,  I&#8217;m normally a 32 but went up as was too tight couldn&#8217;t even fasten!  Had 295 and 365 overs. It feels snug on the cup it&#8217;s just the straps when I lay down to sleep and they are the tightest they will go :-/ think I may just travel to the nearest debenhams and get measured properly like you said!  X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0f32f63a23b371567e1ada81fb45647</guid>
				<title>Chelle and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/930221/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 19:12:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a68e75cf1cd1e9399bc0889696a76f5</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Sports bra help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-help-8/#post-841789</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 18:27:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/mush78/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Mush78</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1725119c1040dd923b35f39cc2346c3e</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Sports bra help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-help-8/#post-841787</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 18:24:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Brill thanks @mush, no didn&#8217;t get fitted as nowhere close so tried to ordered loads online but still struggled! Think I need to just take a trip to be fitted!</p>
<p>Do you think the implant moving is normal too? It feels horrible like it pops in/out at the top?!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bf698e108dc1e1d1e2ffedde32ed19b</guid>
				<title>Chelle started the topic Sports bra help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-help-8/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 14:57:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies,</p>
<p>I know this sounds silly but how should our sports bras fit? </p>
<p>I have a shock absorber that I think fits well when I&#8217;m stood up but as soon as I lie down the straps don&#8217;t even touch my shoulders so isn&#8217;t holding my new ladies up they just sit in it, if this makes sense!<br />
Over the last couple of days I can weirdly feel my implant move&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-930137"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-help-8/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc74faeda2a795406c364ab0f2d69b6d</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Sedation?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sedation-4/#post-838735</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:10:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hun I&#8217;m such a baby too and had mine on Friday and was literally fine! I felt so sick beforehand with worry about the needles and cannula but it&#8217;s Just a scratch and that&#8217;s it, you will be ok 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07137b47395b6d976f91fb534ec7e92a</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Done ladies! What do you think in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/done-ladies-what-do-you-think/#post-838183</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Apr 2015 21:01:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>295 in bigger and 365 in smaller due to bad asymmetry both hp! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1e6b0cd661c946746af29b285366982</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Done ladies! What do you think in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/done-ladies-what-do-you-think/#post-838155</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Apr 2015 19:07:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks both! I love them already!!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0391e9285a6c02a62ecd209a729919c</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Done ladies! What do you think in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/done-ladies-what-do-you-think/#post-838138</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Apr 2015 18:10:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Before</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61e68c386be87c042b379c5df27c0fc2</guid>
				<title>Chelle started the topic Done ladies! What do you think in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/done-ladies-what-do-you-think/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Apr 2015 18:08:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies,</p>
<p>Just want to thank you all and the forum so much. I&#8217;m such a scaredy cat and almost cancelled so many times but seeing your stories and pictures really made me get on and go for it!</p>
<p>Had my op today and really not as bad as I thought, was so easy and not in much pain just feel like I&#8217;ve been to the gym!</p>
<p>What do you girlies think.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-922580"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/done-ladies-what-do-you-think/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fcf142aa03ef3192d7e8b2cbae22857</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic I see a lot of posts about rippling and capaular contracture in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-see-a-lot-of-posts-about-rippling-and-capaular-contracture/page/2/#post-836032</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Apr 2015 16:37:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun hope you don&#8217;t mind the add x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2dcff940c067b9e336169ae0ae30b6db</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic pics are up 375cc hp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-are-up-375cc-hp-overs/#post-835846</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Apr 2015 23:14:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. I&#8217;m getting 365 so will be good to see similar! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a152a90f2a6a2e8d4fa43cc906b2091</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Help with sizes! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-sizes-2/#post-833229</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 22:02:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks all, think I&#8217;m just worrying about it too much!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">487282c30ddd15b1a0b324758069c6ab</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Help with sizes! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-sizes-2/#post-833150</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 19:38:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Brill thank you all for replying.</p>
<p>Do you think I will achieve what I&#8217;m looking for with the sizes offered and do you think they will suit my frame? I&#8217;m so unsure as don&#8217;t want to go huge but don&#8217;t want to regret not going bigger!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67aa2ad7fb39af67316f260f093774b0</guid>
				<title>Chelle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/912062/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 18:13:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4df6df652ae03f8a6ed7bfaed9d481a</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Help with sizes! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-sizes-2/#post-833105</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 18:02:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here&#8217;s another pic!<br />
And he said high profile overs!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20c8e1dc132201b1bbf89d36e027a7bb</guid>
				<title>Chelle started the topic Help with sizes! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-sizes-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 18:02:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, I need some help!</p>
<p>I have finally booked  my ba after lots of research and this forum has really helped me put my mind at rest as I&#8217;m such  a worrier about pain and needles!</p>
<p>But I&#8217;m confused with sizes. Here is me now, (excuse the grossness!)  and have been offered 295 and 365 due to the asymmetry (I never realised it was so bad! ) I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-912055"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-sizes-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2b01c076a8d7fccdc27e44c13985978</guid>
				<title>Chelle and Daisy Grace Jeffery are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/869656/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:13:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea6389bdcd715f80f45ad52a623bad9c</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic My story! 350cc&#039;s with Frati! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-350ccs-with-frati/page/2/#post-815210</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:08:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great story! Makes me feel a bit less nervous about getting something booked!  Thanks for sharing x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a0c07323be5f50c5abc588ce9dc844b</guid>
				<title>Chelle and AmandaT are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/869580/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 15:12:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5de7be51d67b2d7fc6e61c9ac2bd8ebe</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Measured 30dd/e 325cc partial frati new pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/measured-30dde-325cc-partial-frati-new-pics/#post-815164</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 14:09:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add Hun x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c7159303c605e059042660bd1f8d058</guid>
				<title>Chelle and Lucy Hannah Thompson are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/869251/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 10:54:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d58fb54a00fd00340f7dbb4a331049ea</guid>
				<title>Chelle and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/868845/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2015 19:27:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62e44a08138dd06a2e0e7e0f0cf53062</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic 300cc pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-2/page/2/#post-814909</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2015 19:01:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Look great! Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d0232ee018a6987f085f331b5ccb01d</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic 350hp overs, almost 8 weeks - been measured! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350hp-overs-almost-8-weeks-been-measured/#post-814905</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2015 18:52:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope u don&#8217;t mind the add Hun x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9dcb388997a7323378bd91ad5cf0a97</guid>
				<title>Chelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/868796/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2015 18:45:26 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34cd09103791d5272b26f3e8962c78cb</guid>
				<title>Chelle replied to the topic Pre-op/post op 375cc HP overs pics up! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pre-oppost-op-375cc-hp-overs-pics-up/#post-814899</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2015 18:43:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! New to this site and you sound pretty similar to my current size. Do you mind if I add as trying to work out sizes! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf2f201c91bc0a1dad3d73783dbe11d7</guid>
				<title>Chelle became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/868770/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2015 18:35:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/301 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 12:43:21 by W3 Total Cache
-->