<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Cheryl | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cher090414/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cher090414/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Cheryl.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56eb7e76705ab49998831844432dc6bf</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/capsular-contracture-12/#post-879353</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Nov 2015 00:11:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really does it sound similar to you?<br />
I have overs x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">731e4bcedf1c5db5fe68c7ea928f4817</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/capsular-contracture-12/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Nov 2015 18:45:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im 18 months post op after having 300cc hp overs.<br />
Since this morning my left breast has been slightly painful and seems a little harder than my right. I don&#8217;t know if I&#8217;ve just been lying on it funny or whether its the start of CC.<br />
They both look fine but should I get it checked out? Any advice is appreciated x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21c36b2db58ebee968e57f4902692828</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Katrina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/927373/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:37:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7884fcc337ed9bfab9a8514a6de359c1</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic Burning sensation in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/burning-sensation-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Dec 2014 22:49:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m currently 8 months post op and since yesterday have had a slight burning sensation in my left breast.</p>
<p>Any ideas? Should I be worried? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c03133b2b55a4f602aefdf64e51f86fa</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/789263/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Oct 2014 08:13:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5994f5ef7a52fdee8378398d9de3ba2</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/789253/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Oct 2014 07:14:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f043e668e8e5738440000ebdd09b5f0e</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/789227/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Oct 2014 22:08:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94fd9f62fdc8b7839a5e4063ba888d84</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Natalie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/789210/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Oct 2014 21:19:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f28074d899489a9ee13b7ccb2ca6a8ab</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Kim❤ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/785451/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:09:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3a91647160ab779f6ba8a4431d6d1ca</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic 6 months post op and really wish they were bigger :( in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-months-post-op-and-really-wish-they-were-bigger/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Sep 2014 21:36:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone else in the same boat?</p>
<p>I was offered 300cc as wanted to be what I thought was a full C/small D and even though I&#8217;m measuring as a DD I feel they are still small. I never wanted to look fake but feel my shape could of taken bigger! Has anyone had a second op and if so how soon after first BA?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e55159599515baf7e21b8c53adf234f</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and LaurenMx are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/778190/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:11:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">957a52b453829178e085a4691b5b0d51</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic Implant moving?! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/implant-moving-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Jun 2014 20:27:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 8 weeks post op and the other night went for a run on the treadmill, after a few minutes my left boob started to feel weird so I slowed it down and just did a fast walk. However since then every movement I make the implant seems to move about a lot, feeling really strange! When I jiggle them the right feels fine but I can really feel the left&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-696025"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/implant-moving-6/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9684b0c5dfaf8d78ac7e627cec39ef8</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/688335/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jun 2014 22:04:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c2f0d2853764f9c8d126637782064ea</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/673877/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2014 19:00:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10a5f54b84f92456f7fc99e6fbadd3fb</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Eloise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/673425/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2014 13:57:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a309a44ba0877f977226739bd32ec254</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic 6 weeks-best place to get measured? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-best-place-to-get-measured/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 21:30:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Finally today I&#8217;m 6 weeks post op. Loving the new boobies and can&#8217;t wait to get measured. Can anyone recommend best place?<br />
Have put some pics up too x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fae256f82c30e7976d3bb47c2c52ec07</guid>
				<title>Cheryl posted an update: 6 weeks post op today! Measure time yay! :)</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/665902/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 07:25:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6 weeks post op today! Measure time yay! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d775ce994588935b9b0c2711999e879e</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic Just back from holiday update in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-back-from-holiday-update/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 May 2014 16:26:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies,</p>
<p>Just arrived back from our holiday in Dubai, had a fantastic time and felt great showing off the new boobies in my bikini!</p>
<p>Few tips for anyone going away soon&#8230;&#8230;</p>
<p>Boobs skin is so stretched and sensitive so wear a higher factor on them (mine got burnt first day)<br />
Tesco halter bikinis covered scars perfectly and gave good&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-664905"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-back-from-holiday-update/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc6b7bb92d4b9c722610d3a8f690d0ef</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Kimberley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/657538/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 May 2014 11:32:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79e7e0db1be4010074341dfc5d8444bd</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 3 weeks and 1 day  post crying !!! Help  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-and-1-day-post-crying-help/#post-746661</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 23:19:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah Emma, big hugs to you! I am 5 weeks post op today and it&#8217;s only really been in the last week where I&#8217;ve started to feel my normal self (emotions wise)! It def takes it&#8217;s toll on us physically and mentally and totally normal to break down when you feel like you&#8217;ve done too much. I too had a barny with my hubby but think it was all down to me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-654594"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-and-1-day-post-crying-help/#post-746661" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc1a438f7c8d9bfdd9570ffb5c7ecfbc</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic 5 weeks post op pic  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-weeks-post-op-pic-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 22:51:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have put a new pic up today as I am 5 weeks post op. Can&#8217;t believe how quick it&#8217;s gone in and looking forward to getting measured for some new bras.<br />
Was 32A/B pre op and had 300cc hp overs<br />
After a sticky few weeks recovery I&#8217;m feeling so much better and absolutely love them! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ffc86a9f5c57ba76849d5a31a22aa41</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Sunbeds in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sunbeds-52/#post-746357</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 12:54:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am 5 weeks today and went at the wkend for the first time. I just kept my sports bra on and rolled down the strops so boobs were covered.  As long as scars are covered you at ok! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55f424afec6ee2e22336736afcf04997</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Kirsty are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/648774/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 08:00:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">448464efca2a21c4302df82a1125ac39</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic pictures added  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-added-7/#post-745121</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 17:30:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha yeah I can never get them right! Thank you! Yours are looking great too, will settle and be fab! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed767dd34962b041e582cfef23a21c2b</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Allie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/647594/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 17:00:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9c544653baaf65b1d6865c83c472302</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic pictures added  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-added-7/#post-745105</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 16:53:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you don&#8217;t mind me adding you? I was same as you and 300cc overs nearly 5 weeks ago x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9d477a48d9fa6f69cc11ca4e63e6c01</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Clothing after ba in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/clothing-after-ba-2/#post-744965</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 09:46:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Depends on the style really but I haven&#8217;t changed am still wearing same sizes. I do have a few tops that are too tight now though but they were pretty right before with padded bra x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21382a90c8d1ea5618f6980ce01c6058</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Omg he squeezed them so hard!,,,, in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omg-he-squeezed-them-so-hard/#post-744859</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 May 2014 21:39:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am not letting my hubby squeeze for a looooong time! Ouch 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07415c4871b6e3531e7c35d4207659be</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic Tugging!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tugging/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 May 2014 21:38:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anybody else around 4 weeks post op still got a tugging feeling when getting up from a lying down position? It&#8217;s horrible 🙁 still sleeping propped up because of it!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2c9234822670311f1759f05c92d8a19</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 300cc post op girls? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-post-op-girls/#post-744091</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 May 2014 09:10:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 300cc and would say I&#8217;m the same as India, measuring bigger than I look. I think I under estimated cup sizes thinking D would be huge, but with a small back they really aren&#8217;t x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9930c3e1000825f88c69132c9b922e34</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Emotional wreck in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/emotional-wreck-3/#post-743868</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 18:08:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah hun I was the same, I still have my moments at 4 weeks post op! My hubby only had 3 days off work so I&#8217;ve been dealing with my toddler since then and she had been hard work, that along with the pain lasting longer and being stuck at home as driven me crazy! It&#8217;s definitely an emotional roller coaster but will all be worth it in the end! Hope&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-641357"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/emotional-wreck-3/#post-743868" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4fc3cb1e3881378c562e8fd3ecfb430</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Anyone had a really good day !!!!!!!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-really-good-day/page/2/#post-743804</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 15:58:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh and I will just be toe dipping too, far too risky for germs! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">457d68960dde3a860cfe66a1f204a280</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Anyone had a really good day !!!!!!!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-really-good-day/page/2/#post-743802</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 15:57:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s from new look, I tried a few from next that were similar but were uncomfy. I had looked at a sports bra style one too but it wasn&#8217;t any more supportive and had horrible thick straps(not good for tan lines;) )<br />
I don&#8217;t planned on wearing it for too long as will only just be 5 weeks post op but for sunbathing a few hours I&#8217;m sure it will be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-640999"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-really-good-day/page/2/#post-743802" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20d18a4c5d1e00bc3b91d113cc02fb14</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Anyone had a really good day !!!!!!!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-really-good-day/page/2/#post-743793</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 15:48:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>At 4 weeks post op I managed to find a comfortable and pretty supportive bikini for my holiday next week! Love how they look in it too, will put up a pic xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34dfbaa248007da5ea1536f8b2a41da8</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Bras!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bras-36/#post-743534</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 May 2014 20:42:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.brastop.com" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.brastop.com</a></p>
<p>My mum swears by this site, great discounts on brands too, good luck! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80cde3e04a7d40208f000377e643c351</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Bra shopping nightmare!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-shopping-nightmare/page/2/#post-743528</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 May 2014 20:30:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>At 4 weeks post op I&#8217;m still uncomfortable in my sports bra so think bra shopping will be a long way off for me 🙁 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf8a44f0cc2cbeb9c777f795d9c4d004</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Nicolle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/638503/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 May 2014 16:00:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48498cc1da05db229ce5e3d3020f5f09</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Pics up!! 5 days post op! Strapping off! Woohoo! ❤️ in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-up-5-days-post-op-strapping-off-woohoo-%e2%9d%a4%ef%b8%8f/#post-743384</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 May 2014 15:58:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats! I&#8217;m am 4 weeks post op today with 300cc. Hope you don&#8217;t mind me adding you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6339941744202a1248ff09f6329e5d6</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Loaded pictures 295cc  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/loaded-pictures-295cc/#post-743036</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 16:42:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you mind if I add you? I&#8217;m nearly 4 weeks post op with 300cc overs, how have you been so far? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9666108e4fd4decb70456ae847bbc23</guid>
				<title>Cheryl posted an update: Nearly 4 weeks post op and pain is finally easing! Boobies [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/632289/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 May 2014 10:04:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nearly 4 weeks post op and pain is finally easing! Boobies are dropping and getting softer, very happy 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d502c5bddb445d86a57cce1fc666bb23</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic grown! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/grown/page/2/#post-742650</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 May 2014 10:02:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was a 32A/B and had 300cc overs, will be 4 weeks post op on Wed. I cant wait to buy new bras but it will def feel weird after wearing a sports bra for so long! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f5cdb40bc0b1333d8e947411ae8de46</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic grown! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/grown/#post-742580</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 22:33:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Laura you are identical to me, 28 under and 35 over. I&#8217;m wearing a mix of 34d and 32dd bras at moment.  I tried on a few non wired bras in debenhams yest and couldn&#8217;t quite find the right size so def going to wait a little longer x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b833b9066e2887ea751d55fc193998f9</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Disappointed in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointed-6/#post-742508</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 19:48:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow that calculator says I&#8217;m a 28ff/30f happy days if this is true at 3 and a half weeks post op x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b833b9066e2887ea751d55fc193998f9</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Disappointed in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointed-6/#post-742508</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 19:48:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow that calculator says I&#8217;m a 28ff/30f happy days if this is true at 3 and a half weeks post op x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98ab1c60a29bf12b425af68cf5fb03da</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and aprile are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/627833/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 14:06:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdd069aa08d4f95ccdcdcbd18432e87e</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 325cc anyone else?! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-anyone-else/#post-741680</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 09:19:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That being the case hun I would say def go for 325. Good luck whatever you choose xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f51d6709d6ce9fc52a11327a2acfcf1</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic Can still see scars in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-still-see-scars/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 09:03:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am now 3 weeks and 2 days post op and my scars don&#8217;t seem to be in the crease yet. Anyone else roughly the same? I know they still have time to drop but just worried I can still see them! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abbeedf5e94e838d119f3f5eed962337</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 325cc anyone else?! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-anyone-else/#post-741668</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 09:00:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ive had 300cc overs, I wanted to be a C/D as well and currently between a D/DD, I was initially scared of going too big but I think they suit my frame just fine. I prob could of gone slightly bigger but it wouldn&#8217;t of made much difference xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6a3d35475739002c8d4ec42cb3ad725</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Boobs finally freed from strapping. Pics uploaded. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobs-finally-freed-from-strapping-pics-uploaded/#post-741591</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2014 21:48:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They are looking good Emma, ouch on the strapping front though! You must be so glad to have it off and see your new additions x happy healing x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">263a5ba160e97a13ec42809a622e0031</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Rinx ♥ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/621304/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2014 12:28:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/453 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 22:47:42 by W3 Total Cache
-->