<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Cherrelle | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cherrelle/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cherrelle/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Cherrelle.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:30:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d705cce183f60cb9bff311640d53816</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Dr Frati the Boob God in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-the-boob-god/#post-1107010</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:39:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>500cc HP Unders </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77ee5eb93bf9b2384f3451921add10c2</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic 500cc HP unders? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500cc-hp-unders/#post-1107009</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:38:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun I have 500cc Hp Unders mya.200218 on Instagram for pictures x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77571ae6dbfe50ead22e472cd2311310</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic V PILLOW! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/v-pillow-43/#post-1094664</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:46:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been using my v pillow which I bought from Argos as well as the lil neck pillows you use for when on a plane and it gas helped sooo much would recommend to everyone. The first few nights I slept on my sofa to make sure I stayed sitting up but now I just prop the v pillow up against my usual pillows and cushions in bed </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9c2810004601902e72a6810fbda5ef7</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Dr Frati the Boob God in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-the-boob-god/#post-1094659</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:43:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hopefully pic uploads this time </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a46151820c1aaf9ecce45d1ebe4915d4</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle started the topic Dr Frati the Boob God in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-the-boob-god/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:35:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies after having my procedure with Dr Frati on the 20th February I finally had the straopung removed and got t to me my new twins RhiRhi and Bey.</p>
<p>I LOVE them, they are still a bit swollen but I&#8217;m so happy with the result so far x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a46151820c1aaf9ecce45d1ebe4915d4</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle started the topic Dr Frati the Boob God in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-the-boob-god/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:35:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies after having my procedure with Dr Frati on the 20th February I finally had the straopung removed and got t to me my new twins RhiRhi and Bey.</p>
<p>I LOVE them, they are still a bit swollen but I&#8217;m so happy with the result so far x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01b6a22e8c32e61f4111b6efb8b49847</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Dr Frati Gals in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-gals/#post-1094074</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Feb 2018 20:17:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was a empty 36b wanted to be a DD but think I&#8217;m gonna be bigger lol super excited to finally see them tomorrow x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a039b0a5e5cf94c51c49b9c9f1427689</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Dr frati. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-48/#post-1093636</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Feb 2018 16:41:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg they look amazing I can&#8217;t wait for Tuesday now that&#8217;s when mines coming off </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a04ad34b1701ce99463c0aa3d90fcc8c</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Too much too soon? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-much-too-soon/#post-1093405</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 19:35:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m only 4dpo and I feel the same I have 3 kids  and I can&#8217;t stop myself from doing little bits around the house and picking up my 9month old, I feel ok but like you don&#8217;t want to mess anything up my husband has been a Angel and keeps telling me off when I start doing things </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b64c9e2c655fc3fbe4135e74587020e8</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Has anybody had breast augmentation by Mr Frati? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anybody-had-breast-augmentation-by-mr-frati/#post-1093347</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 16:36:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had Frati on Tuesday he was really nice haven&#8217;t seen my results yet as I&#8217;m strapped up x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c934c78db3a28b41fea7ad7a48fa290</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Dr Frati Gals in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-gals/#post-1092670</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:51:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had Frati on Tuesday and I&#8217;m fully covered and don&#8217;t be seeing my new babies till my nurse appointment on Tuesday I had 500cc round unders </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">559401e0bf1f607da0328066092b5bf5</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Worried they look to small :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-they-look-to-small/#post-1092199</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Feb 2018 09:36:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Emily I think we shared a room lol I feel the same I was wondering if he forgot to put the implants in as I don’t feel any different lol plus I’m fully strapped up so can’t even take a peak. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36a0a6269b98723c40f9b9f451008233</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle unlocked the achievement: Judge</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1292815/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Feb 2018 15:12:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5bebe5e633e62dab972e15e9ca66568</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic My op day story in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-op-day-story-2/#post-1090943</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Feb 2018 16:08:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for sharing Hannah I am in with Frati on Tuesday admission time is 10am, you look great I hope you continue to have a chilled recovery. xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3da3d9f1231455d488c5749044f59ef</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Paying in full in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/paying-in-full-3/#post-1089648</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:08:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also paid in full, no discount I&#8217;m afraid x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d38a4000d6320f3b85fbe565859e7a4</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic 500cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500cc-10/#post-1089213</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Feb 2018 13:01:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kerrie I am the same height as you but a dress size 12-14 and have children I tried on 400 and 450 but the surgeon has recommend I do 500cc unders  from what I have been reading on the is forum from other girls post surgery they always wished they went for the biggest size available to them.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">431715ee91050495c22a122c33246be0</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Post op yesterday 09/02/18 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-yesterday-090218/#post-1089203</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:27:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Bubs, Congratulations cant wait to see your results I&#8217;m 10 days away with Frati having 500cc round unders, I&#8217;m going to add you now on insta x  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8411bce359039c1912f759bcf76e2dcf</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic So happy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-happy-24/#post-1088596</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Feb 2018 10:22:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>do you have round or tear drop?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c2adb8f80ef12629c236347ce2453e4</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Follow up appointments in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/follow-up-appointments/#post-1087962</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Feb 2018 08:58:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am with Mya I will be  taking  just over a week off work and my follow up is booked in for 7 days after my op.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dcf42f6f718f761f904cfd8079342e5</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic DR Fratti, is he leaneant with boobs and the sizing you want ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-fratti-is-he-leaneant-with-boobs-and-the-sizing-you-want/#post-1087770</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2018 17:22:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have Dr Fratti on the 20th , I said i was happy for him to decided what would be best as he is the expert but said I would like to be a D, I am currently a 36B he initially suggested 450cc unders then decided to go up to 500cc, he may have both on the day and see which fits better </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37f60c4d055a32607b54d9bbebd53f65</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic One day post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/one-day-post-op-9/#post-1087052</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Feb 2018 14:13:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi McKenzie great news I’m booked in with Dr Frati on the 20th when did you get your admission time? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28938517b1be96d8839d52b32f722650</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Instagram Accounts in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/instagram-accounts-3/#post-1086601</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 10:01:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I have also decided to document my journey mya.200218</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e865f7c792f873eebe308f1df3c0f019</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Op day! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-13/#post-1086594</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 09:50:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Luck Hun XXX</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a2f950b19a7b842fd69b29677e27777</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1286961/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 09:39:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74568910e6c167244bf872906417f562</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic How did you tell your children? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-did-you-tell-your-children/#post-1086542</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 07:00:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have three sons the oldest is 16 so I just told him the middle one is 6 I have said I’m having a. Operation soon and won’t be able to cuddle him or his baby brother (8 Months) dir two weeks, he also found “boobie” pictures in my phone so he will defo notice when I get home lol </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4807ea563aa63cad28556d57b4bd2cb3</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Dr Frati - surgery booked 22nd Feb in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-surgery-booked-22nd-feb/#post-1081944</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Jan 2018 12:36:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I am booked in with Dr Frati on Feb 20th I can wait counting down the days  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbdc8576f841e5644c552e7bf0703679</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1277157/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jan 2018 14:33:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca8cda03935507363f122387a7034cd9</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Fed up of peoples comments! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fed-up-of-peoples-comments/#post-1077658</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jan 2018 17:52:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m just like Louise I have told anyone who would listen to avoid whispers. TBF I have talked about getting mine done for years plus the outfits I am going to be wearing once I&#8217;m healed wont be hiding anything lol.<br />
Don&#8217;t let them get you down hun, your body, your money, your life!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">332d69565802849b97446ecd56f180dc</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Just booked surgery 23/2/18 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-booked-surgery-23218/#post-1075565</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Dec 2017 21:03:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck Hun I had my consul with Dr Frati on the 22nd and I’m booked in for February 20th he initially recommended 450cc but then decided to go with 500cc he said he may order both and see which look better on the day. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1a158ce4c960cc8c20e7ffe0be1d621</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle and Shannie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1271998/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Dec 2017 22:20:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84fd043461a9d260fabc7689059e795c</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1271305/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Dec 2017 06:10:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43b6838e66816b5c568c9f1f2212b5e8</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Waiting Game in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/waiting-game-2/#post-1072291</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:30:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun </p>
<p>They look really good x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f11f85db65d36c35b270330640fdc77</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic 14hrs post op. My experience in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14hrs-post-op-my-experience/#post-1072276</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:12:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for sharing our stats are similar including the kids lol, would be interesting to know how you get on looking after them, are any of your little ones under 1, my youngest will be 9 months when I go in for my op in February.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bada5d0fce781a83c9a8aca9afa25f38</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic 14hrs post op. My experience in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14hrs-post-op-my-experience/#post-1072276</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:12:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for sharing our stats are similar including the three kids lol, would be interesting to know how you get on looking after them, are any of your little ones under 1, my youngest will be 9 months when I go in for my op in February.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0df72b144122ff57406e9819e5bbb2ba</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic 450CC HP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450cc-hp/#post-1072049</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:14:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ellie they look sooooo good, wish I was having mine now instead of Feb I cant wait!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4aa2589de481aeb100719d5cb0203a12</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Revision done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/revision-done-2/#post-1071178</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Dec 2017 20:55:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hol thanks for sharing your story I hope your recyiscgoing well  and you are happy with the results x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76df53e6675b1dd51a9d3897e3d9f719</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic I&#039;m in LOVE!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/im-in-love-2/#post-1071035</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Dec 2017 09:20:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really good result they look great 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8364b716094e4328819492901eef14dd</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/january-and-february-ops-whats-app-group/#post-1070801</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Dec 2017 09:15:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am booked for Feb Dr Frati 07984015436</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c58bd11f61fa8579401e306cf6d72150</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic February 18 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/february-18/#post-1070550</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Dec 2017 09:54:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Feb. 20th 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f59974e2c7c1ded6e80641dfab6a4800</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Do we need medical report??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-we-need-medical-report/#post-1070418</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2017 16:28:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My Pc asked me to contact my doctors for a 2 year summary I went in to my GP the next day filled out a form and they printed it off for me straight away, which I scanned to my PC. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f37a0822ab015a68bb167f2256b8877</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Consultation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/consultation-38/#post-1070356</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2017 12:59:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi  Lucy<br />
I had my PC consultation on Thursday in London, they go through your medical form and confirm everything is correct, they also speak about the surgery risks and complications,  what you are hoping to achieve and finance options and match you to the surgeon they think would be best suited.<br />
I read on your post that you had a baby 4 months&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1265718"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/consultation-38/#post-1070356" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73beee55acf749af2a1c6d32eedb8dd1</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic 400cc before and after pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-before-and-after-pics/#post-1070350</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2017 11:12:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks ladies my PC suggested 400cc for me so its good to see how they look, I know everyone&#8217;s results are different but you all look great </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f088961b93cccaed3b24c8ccad8acc44</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1264962/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Dec 2017 09:51:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28231db4fe4c43dbd9bcf471db760765</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic 325cc//350cc dr frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc350cc-dr-frati-2/#post-1069699</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Nov 2017 21:03:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my PC consultation and I’m booked in to meet Dr Frati on the 22nd in the hope of booking in my surgery for Feb, so excited x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8d945e9c755d9b688d12573e86cfc87</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1264855/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Nov 2017 20:44:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f696509662219b12f6e51c5ac3161be8</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle and Stacey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1264464/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 16:40:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebb2ded333bcd1d1809fa1c0f659b469</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1264432/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 14:46:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8118d674a612cc7c9289db20d4557926</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1264337/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:41:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e769dcf1790511bc894fe491a444c40</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1264332/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:25:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bf554f4f0a982748ef4fdf2bf2ba01c</guid>
				<title>Cherrelle replied to the topic Dr Frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-46/#post-1069251</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:05:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the above guys, got my PC consultation tomorrow and DR Frati is my DREAM surgeon if he is available for the dates I am able to go in for surgery I am booking it there and then!!! lol </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/361 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 00:39:17 by W3 Total Cache
-->