<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Cheryl | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cheryl27/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cheryl27/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Cheryl.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 08:01:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9e93340ab646bfb02b6a988ec10203d</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Stretch marks! How can I help fade them quick in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stretch-marks-how-can-i-help-fade-them-quick/#post-927192</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Jul 2016 20:39:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you girls I&#8217;ve never suffered with stretch marks when had children or anything so thought I would get away with it but feels a little dosheartening trying to not let it get to me 🙂 I&#8217;ve just ordered some of the mama moi so fongers crossed it work 🙂 happy 12weeks i love having boobs so much more confident&#x1f601;&#x1f601; xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7531e596148d683cbfb90002498f2494</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic Stretch marks! How can I help fade them quick in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stretch-marks-how-can-i-help-fade-them-quick/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:28:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my surgery the beginning of April and only got stretch marks bad the last few weeks, I&#8217;ve been using bio oil and mouisturing loads a day, any tips on anything else I could try? And also how long can I expect them to stay dark for? I love my boobies just not the stretch marks I go on holiday in August and worried will see them in a bikini xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69d26edd40ca313a1d6f7b78dda29f1e</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Do overs get bigger?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-overs-get-bigger-9/#post-916023</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 May 2016 18:59:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Harriet what is the girls full Instagram name as I would love to know too as I have overs :)xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a85350a3bc3e77dddeb8d594bd11c20d</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Boob greed?! Do over change/fluff much? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-greed-do-over-changefluff-much/#post-915220</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:24:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know what you meant in 3 weeks po and love them but so hard not to want bigger lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f741c60347fd73ec0301d827551c000</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic Boob greed?! Do over change/fluff much? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-greed-do-over-changefluff-much/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Apr 2016 18:07:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op 17days ago, I had 380cc HP overs from a 32/34B (always wore A) I starting to think ate they abit small lol never thought I would, do over fluff like indeed or change much in the next few months? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">caa7302f156989adcb9c13252a3d85d4</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 10days po! Tight pain feeling in left boob in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10days-po-tight-pain-feeling-in-left-boob/#post-912226</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2016 13:06:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw thank you hun 🙂 just seemed like I had. Gone backwards as had few days not pain at all lol thanks Hun xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b33633473e676cf10b6f29972ebb44fc</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Finally got measured in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-got-measured-5/#post-912183</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:32:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I bet you are they are amazing!!! Aw lucky you enjoy that xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0fe31d1539888a5d3af815fe00bfa48</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Anyone had overs?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-overs-3/#post-912181</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:30:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here&#8217;s a picture </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7f2ad003a9af5097804ca651f33b0c8</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Finally got measured in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-got-measured-5/#post-912162</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:33:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow they look amazing especially for 6 weeks you must be so happy!! I love the bra where is it from? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">efbf72913673dc6b66babf42f8859e82</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic 10days po! Tight pain feeling in left boob in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10days-po-tight-pain-feeling-in-left-boob/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2016 08:44:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 10days post op and since yesterday started to get pain in the left like a tight feeling around the bottom and to the side but it&#8217;s only the one boob. Do you think it&#8217;s normal? Lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77c6110858d225e7f2e63d47b79f0e6b</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 350cc or 375cc!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-or-375cc-3/#post-911614</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:23:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>380cc HP overs </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0069bac56cc90c5d1c72907909574253</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 350cc or 375cc!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-or-375cc-3/#post-911612</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:21:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would go 375cc, I&#8217;m slightly smaller than you but other stats just about the same I had 380cc (not with mya) and before I was stressing would look too big but now I have them I don&#8217;t think they are and once they settle etc think they&#8217;ll be perfect, I have surgery lasts Tuesday, I&#8217;ll try post a pic as I know how much it helps, I had overs too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5837886eda43854f9bea0344a53d0ac9</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hope-its-ok-to-post-here-help-needed-on-post-op-overs/#post-909701</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Apr 2016 10:59:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll try again can&#8217;t use this thing lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">737074da93ae4e1c947f32be4add6c63</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hope-its-ok-to-post-here-help-needed-on-post-op-overs/#post-909700</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Apr 2016 10:57:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Op day</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1a435aec6d40fb23fea76ca0ae3e350</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hope-its-ok-to-post-here-help-needed-on-post-op-overs/#post-909699</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Apr 2016 10:55:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 380cc overs yesterday too but not with Mya and I like how they look now in my sports bra not really looked without as but painful lol the lady said were quite swollen and Inbetween but I&#8217;ll post a pic with bra on xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4cace1bb2b8bb2a2ad78985bf53aee57</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/motiva/#post-908943</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2016 10:34:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yea that&#8217;s what I&#8217;m worried about I can&#8217;t afford to keep having done although I do have the email where she confirmed what I was having. I couldn&#8217;t find that picture on the days fervent gels on the website xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f960b8e4d92092e691fdf9271a0bd4ae</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Clairelh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1031259/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2016 09:41:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4765eab071fdda67e527ac1cf90638be</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/motiva/#post-908893</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Apr 2016 22:55:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ellie where have you read the stories so I could take a peek xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea9673d36d1276fd8bbe1a3aa3febdcc</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/motiva/#post-908891</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Apr 2016 22:33:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Claire I&#8217;ve just added you as a friend so can message you Hun 🙂 think need to ring tomorrow I need some reassurance, I felt so excited now kind of dreading tues xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32d4f7c632f9ffb4469e4b36b4406184</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/motiva/#post-908883</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Apr 2016 21:56:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really am confused what to do with surgery being tues but you ha e really made me think if I want these implants or not, is it too late? Who would I contact tried pc and the FB page but no replies xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bfba33bea7332533e21a6c3b01094a1</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 2nd boob Aug 20/4 due to capsular contracture in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2nd-boob-aug-204-due-to-capsular-contracture/#post-908635</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 17:22:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>She said was the first one in pic xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fa09ff987e9ae8b11baff00c7a2a74e</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 2nd boob Aug 20/4 due to capsular contracture in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2nd-boob-aug-204-due-to-capsular-contracture/#post-908602</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 15:36:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve just rang said they are silicon? I&#8217;m confused thought was gel xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ff3acbed0d894f0c318e1d6e25e799d</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Tracy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1030748/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 08:28:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc483693b60b6cf77cebcf661fb0ba2f</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 2nd boob Aug 20/4 due to capsular contracture in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2nd-boob-aug-204-due-to-capsular-contracture/#post-908384</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:29:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What gel type did u want? I have just message I feel so unprepared in what to expect I do want natural but we all want a little cleverage right?! Lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6435da91d442c16f364bcbf4b97c635d</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 2nd boob Aug 20/4 due to capsular contracture in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2nd-boob-aug-204-due-to-capsular-contracture/#post-908380</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:24:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have no idea really on these gel types so now I&#8217;m confused I will email them and ask now what gel it is, I just thought as was having course that was it not loads of different types, thank you 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ada2699045206f44e58a203bc7f91d49</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 2nd boob Aug 20/4 due to capsular contracture in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2nd-boob-aug-204-due-to-capsular-contracture/#post-908373</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:12:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Claire aren&#8217;t Motiva ones round? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d931e5af326fd120e404732286e0995b</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 2nd boob Aug 20/4 due to capsular contracture in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2nd-boob-aug-204-due-to-capsular-contracture/#post-908369</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:05:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having Mr Samouris (think that&#8217;s how you spell) I will do he recommended 380cc overs which is the corse I believe as only 11cm wide, what are you having? Yea of course I will post you before and afters xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ede07b0a4040b1ca94e29f0fbbf451e1</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 2nd boob Aug 20/4 due to capsular contracture in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2nd-boob-aug-204-due-to-capsular-contracture/#post-908364</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 15:20:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having motiva implants at THG on 5th april xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b7c99fbd4d26347573cf49d33645f24</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and EmmaB are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1030440/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 12:46:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aab9a0817d7be0d4ca34e347bd6159e7</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Cooper are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1030381/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 09:55:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe848bdc2dfd0003795a74fcfaabb28a</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic All done Post Op Day 3 PAIN with BEFORE and AFTER PICS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-post-op-day-3-pain-with-before-and-after-pics/#post-908197</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:35:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh they are looking fab you must be pleased! How did you find them? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f4253b577cdd7dba6ae8dcc12b23d4d</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic All done Post Op Day 3 PAIN with BEFORE and AFTER PICS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-post-op-day-3-pain-with-before-and-after-pics/#post-907039</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:00:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m due to have Motiva 3800cc corse implants on 5th thinking might be too big looking at yours now xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8fbc6f061e28d7f57f1e9a4f4a8c9ea</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1028430/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Mar 2016 06:18:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6890890d3e7ef6dd12d0bc9c27639f51</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 5ft2, 9st, now 32/34b told by surgeon, will 380cc HP overs be too big in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-9st-now-3234b-told-by-surgeon-will-380cc-hp-overs-be-too-big/#post-906928</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Mar 2016 22:08:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>**see your pics </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8edb405674a6ae3fc7c8bec738090fc1</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Sports bra&#039;s in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bras-59/#post-906926</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Mar 2016 22:03:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh that&#8217;s good to hear Jessica I&#8217;ve brought a D and DD xx</p>
<p>Nikki they are from George at asda I only ordered Monday they had loads of different sizes xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3cae9fee41a3b8ed998c0d299632aa0</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 5ft2, 9st, now 32/34b told by surgeon, will 380cc HP overs be too big in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-9st-now-3234b-told-by-surgeon-will-380cc-hp-overs-be-too-big/#post-906856</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Mar 2016 19:13:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My sports bras arrived today so I did the rice test (not sure how accurate it is) but that size felt good and looked good with a top on so think I&#8217;m more ressured xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb1f7ace2775948d5dff7f5ca626cb52</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 4 week post op, 350 &#38; 375 HP Partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-week-post-op-350-375-hp-partials/#post-906720</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:01:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow they look amazing! I&#8217;m same stats as you but having 380cc HP overs hope I get results like yours xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ddec8bc51cfb414503a1a56915c21e09</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic 5ft2, 9st, now 32/34b told by surgeon, will 380cc HP overs be too big in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-9st-now-3234b-told-by-surgeon-will-380cc-hp-overs-be-too-big/#post-906425</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:49:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh they look fab I keep thinking 380cc over would be massive but nice to see they look great bet your so pleased. Thank you for sharing I keep counting the days now xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf029e8243a5924b14e4b40cb630d6cc</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Sports bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bras-58/#post-906391</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:27:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw typical! I was unsure whether to get a macom or not think if I do it&#8217;ll be a last minute decision lol xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be26c420eb652cdbc22dc58e41fbbb03</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Sports bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bras-58/#post-906386</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:06:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, have you looked on asda I&#8217;ve just ordered to see what they are like only £8 probably not the best colour but thought worth a try until I know what size I&#8217;ll actually be. Sure they had larger sizes too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d366b45a1843be41d12d57ca288e0313</guid>
				<title>Cheryl and Demi Mae are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1027536/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:28:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43d99df9d26cc23ba0f60b06e78f8a18</guid>
				<title>Cheryl started the topic 5ft2, 9st, now 32/34b told by surgeon, will 380cc HP overs be too big in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-9st-now-3234b-told-by-surgeon-will-380cc-hp-overs-be-too-big/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:16:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My surgery is booked for 2 weeks today! I have so many mixed emotions lol think starting to over think whilst I&#8217;m waiting. My surgeon recommended 380cc HP overs also said 350 and May e could 410 but think they&#8217;ll be too big really for me. I Got images I&#8217;m going to have 2 round balls on my chest. Anyone around the same stats babe any advise. Also&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1027534"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-9st-now-3234b-told-by-surgeon-will-380cc-hp-overs-be-too-big/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76813613f43fa2895f8f45a202965904</guid>
				<title>Cheryl replied to the topic Surgery 20th March Mr Kazzazi 325cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-20th-march-mr-kazzazi-325cc-unders/#post-906357</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:24:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glad to hear it all went well and your happy with the results, I&#8217;m due to have mine 2 weeks today so many mixed emotions lol I&#8217;m roughly the same stats at you although surgeon said I was a B, I&#8217;ve added you hope you don&#8217;t mind to wee results as I&#8217;m after natural prob D and he recommended 380cc overs xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69c5446db5b27ccc7fc9f36c2b572216</guid>
				<title>Cheryl became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1024411/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:19:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/358 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 09:59:33 by W3 Total Cache
-->