<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | stacey | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chewie212000/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chewie212000/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for stacey.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">006300ef335a780304cff47794f93780</guid>
				<title>stacey started the topic no bra? work out at the gym? 9 weeks post op in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/no-bra-work-out-at-the-gym-9-weeks-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 May 2014 22:53:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi, so i am over nine weeks post op, unfortunately i couldnt make it to my 6 week po app in bristol from plymouth due to car failure and lack of baby sitters on a sat as my partner has no more days off work this year , plus the nurse only works one sat a month! any way, is it ok to sleep bra less? and use the gym? my pc said she would get the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-670874"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/no-bra-work-out-at-the-gym-9-weeks-post-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a4680f853190fb3d2f26987c455f3c8</guid>
				<title>stacey and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/630910/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 21:12:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52913ac5a2552d1fc340d2fd094d1971</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic 325cc anyone else?! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-anyone-else/page/2/#post-741958</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 19:45:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya hun, i had 345cc unders from a really empty a/b (just skin no breast tissue) i am over 6 weeks post op and am in a 32 DD at the mo&#8230;one boob abit bigger at the mo so bulging out abit and would prob fit in an E &#8230;i dont look that big but it seems that alot of girls are measuring bigger than they look&#8230;xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">508e4690fee9c354fc81e26237a2452e</guid>
				<title>stacey changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/603226/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Apr 2014 23:04:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ad4b44119a6ed526e8314ab29cc3dcd</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic odd boobies. 8 weeks post op in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/odd-boobies-8-weeks-post-op/page/2/#post-739641</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Apr 2014 22:47:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls&#8230;i have a hige diff in size in my boobs at the mo&#8230;nearly 6 weeks post op&#8230;didnt really have.or see much of a diff pre op as had no breast tissue though my surgeon did say there was a slight diff in size before surgery&#8230;&#8230;its getting to me quite a bit and thinking i could have had diff size implants so they would be even&#8230;i am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-603195"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/odd-boobies-8-weeks-post-op/page/2/#post-739641" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4302b5eaac717dc8ed315932615dec10</guid>
				<title>stacey and Rebekah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/542156/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:52:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92c284a25f3582dc16fda758f2f06f1a</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Peed off in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/peed-off-2/page/2/#post-734984</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:58:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op 18th march&#8230;.was never told to sleep on my back or at 45 degree angle&#8230;.so slept on side from day one! Had my 7 day post op app with a nurse in bristol &#8230;have to travel from plymouth each app&#8230;.got my 6 week app with the nurse&#8230;.i did think it was with surgeon but got told he dont want to see me until 12 weeks and my nurse said i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-540843"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/peed-off-2/page/2/#post-734984" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81141eac7d415353df28c2278a9b6706</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Anyone gone from a 32A to a C or D??   in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-gone-from-a-32a-to-a-c-or-d/page/2/#post-734979</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:48:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 345 cc unders from empty 32a/b&#8230;.had three babies&#8230;.im hoping to be a nice full c maybe a small D &#8230;i have a few pics up if you want to add me xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27ea17aa8264f13a6f3ce73c06c0ea17</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic 1 day post op pic uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-pic-uploaded/#post-734654</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Apr 2014 21:20:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for accepting me hun, your boobies look great 🙂 hope youre not in to much pain&#8230;take it easy xxx i posted on here as i tried to private message you but it seems i cant for some reason? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27ea17aa8264f13a6f3ce73c06c0ea17</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic 1 day post op pic uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-pic-uploaded/page/2/#post-734654</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Apr 2014 21:20:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for accepting me hun, your boobies look great 🙂 hope youre not in to much pain&#8230;take it easy xxx i posted on here as i tried to private message you but it seems i cant for some reason? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27ea17aa8264f13a6f3ce73c06c0ea17</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic 1 day post op pic uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-pic-uploaded/page/2/#post-734654</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Apr 2014 21:20:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for accepting me hun, your boobies look great 🙂 hope youre not in to much pain&#8230;take it easy xxx i posted on here as i tried to private message you but it seems i cant for some reason? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04ebff31fe2020cb867083e3d9f82baa</guid>
				<title>stacey and natasha are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/539041/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Apr 2014 21:13:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0e891c97a9a667cd17cc03f9025ec93</guid>
				<title>stacey and Julie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/534622/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Apr 2014 14:44:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02f2e12274574aefea0063624779546a</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Back home! All done !:) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/back-home-all-done/#post-733197</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Apr 2014 21:57:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>congrats babe&#8230;.rest for the next few days&#8230;.:) hope youre not to painfull tomo xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d68aeb4dd0d9523ffb6e978b132a0f5</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic pics up of summit thats causing me pain?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-up-of-summit-thats-causing-me-pain/#post-733189</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Apr 2014 21:39:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thanks girls 🙂 I have messaged my pc,but it seems I don&#8217;t hear from her any more&#8230;oh well, pills, massage and warm compress I suppose xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">172b2dec64d9565010f060d6613db1cf</guid>
				<title>stacey started the topic pics up of summit thats causing me pain?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-up-of-summit-thats-causing-me-pain/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 22:20:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>heya girls, I have been having extreme pain on my incision on my left boob, I thought this was due to being left handed&#8230;.having a baby to look after..etc&#8230;.but I have looked at my boob in the mirror and can see some connective tissue or summit that is pulling&#8230;.and that is exactly wat my pain feels like? why has this happened and has any one&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-532531"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-up-of-summit-thats-causing-me-pain/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">612215c55771fd25ae12db7ccfb969c5</guid>
				<title>stacey and Sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/532503/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 21:40:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6fb4e95aec7e93b8d0d687a72fcd137</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic post op appointments in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-appointments-2/#post-732891</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 21:36:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>huh? I had an app one week post op, next one 6 weeks then 12 weeks with surgeon x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03c8d5e0ddecf69e90cb58f907a80b65</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Toe Nail Polish for Surgery in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/toe-nail-polish-for-surgery/#post-732890</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 21:34:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey hun, I had my acrylics redone just before my op 18th march, found out the day before late eve I couldn&#8217;t have them on, I knew about polish on toes and fingers but didn&#8217;t know about taking the nails off! anyways&#8230;.I spent 3 hours filing my two forefinger acrylics off so they could put the pulse clip on my fingers&#8230;.took my polish off all my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-532490"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/toe-nail-polish-for-surgery/#post-732890" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b6c78157b9a24435aeab56e4efd5bc0</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Alcohol before op  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/alcohol-before-op-3/#post-732889</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 21:28:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 2 glasses of wine the night before&#8230;.early eve&#8230;.to settle nerves and try to get some sleep, was leaving 2am to get to London for 7 am admission, was asked at Highgate about alcohol and smoking, I told the truth and nothing was said, don&#8217;t panic hun, alcohol leaves your body after a certain amount of hours, or you wouldn&#8217;t be able to drive&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-532485"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/alcohol-before-op-3/#post-732889" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cea3d8cff8614e2337d50fb1b54257b4</guid>
				<title>stacey and Madeleine are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/531130/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 19:35:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01e16424d01c1e45f6bad2eb47234fa6</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Stretch marks?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stretch-marks-59/#post-732569</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 19:34:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hope you don&#8217;t mind the adds xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de30c29e94809abc47835fd160aa665c</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Stretch marks?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stretch-marks-59/#post-732567</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 19:33:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hiya Julie,my boobs were just empty skin from going from an a cup to around a dd-e cup, were riddled in stretch marks, I had 345cc unders as my skin was so thin and stretched I couldn&#8217;t have overs, I can hardly see them now 🙂 I am defo not having any more children&#8230;..ha ha xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c9420a21b01198eb1af1e4463a91629</guid>
				<title>stacey started the topic extreme pain in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/extreme-pain/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Apr 2014 20:27:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi girls, so I think I have done some damage to my left breast, I had unders and have pulled my scar a few times over the past two weeks&#8230;.but yest morn I had a really bad pain in my incision site every time I took a step and everytime my inner arm touched my boob, I rang the nurse as I think ive ripped my internal stitches..she said I prob done&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-530359"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/extreme-pain/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a4ee89e898360b9fec3a31a6ef0bf66</guid>
				<title>stacey and Jess Pixie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/529491/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Apr 2014 20:52:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75b15dea5d6527607bd9a8c1f9e31a0b</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Most accurate bra measurement chart? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/most-accurate-bra-measurement-chart/#post-731877</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Apr 2014 20:42:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>im really confused on this too as I measure a 32in round the back, but in bra size I have always bought a 32 and that fits fine&#8230;.yet online it says that I should buy a 36? I am measuring 35in around my boobs which I am also a little disappointed about but im only 2 weeks post op and my boobs are a lot better than wat I had before&#8230;.yet I am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-529473"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/most-accurate-bra-measurement-chart/#post-731877" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92325821dca99c18d7f9b40761d85656</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Girls with different size implants in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-different-size-implants/#post-731421</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:34:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a slight diff in size before my op and was told there would be that diff after also, but i do see alot more of a diff now ive had them done, i am hoping they will settle and the size diff not so noticable, i think my right one had dropped more than my left but i had unders and am left handed so thats maybe why xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5534631d3ac61886f7ec98986a205858</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic The 2week no alcohol rule? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-2week-no-alcohol-rule/page/2/#post-731009</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 21:18:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>yeah maybe that&#8217;s the best, then you can get the size you actually want 🙂 ah ha &#8230;I was worrying that id end up too big&#8230;youll be ok babe&#8230;.there isn&#8217;t much between the sizes you are considering &#8230;not long though sweet&#8230;.bet youre well excited xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1375eef484e7b4614bd7920f80df42da</guid>
				<title>stacey and Jenn3 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/527722/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:44:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">241605d280762ddc6dee08e4114252c8</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Ba when can I have naughties ha :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-when-can-i-have-naughties-ha/#post-730984</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:36:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>ha ha yes where theres a will theres a way 🙂 may not be as exciting for you but go for it x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">190b171e56ad012e15d3038f447e8fc5</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic When can you start sleeping on your side again?! x in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-you-start-sleeping-on-your-side-again-x/#post-730980</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:30:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i have slept on my side since i had the op&#8230;.i wasn&#8217;t told to sleep on my back at all&#8230;..i mentioned it to my nurse at my 1 week post op app and she said that it was ok as long as i didn&#8217;t sleep on my front&#8230;.but i wasn&#8217;t told anything about sleeping positions! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91fdd5e7d6b83ed1840e11f1d5575280</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic The 2week no alcohol rule? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-2week-no-alcohol-rule/page/2/#post-730973</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:25:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hmmm im not sure wat size they would take you? i got offered one size and because i had no boobs at all i asked my surgeon if he would think that would cause the best outcome for me i went with wat he said&#8230;that prob made it easier for me as i wasn&#8217;t given a choice&#8230;.my experience with mys was a complete whirlwind as i had my consultation and 6&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-527687"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-2week-no-alcohol-rule/page/2/#post-730973" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a37aca3d97d7084297ebcf30abcd1140</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic The 2week no alcohol rule? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-2week-no-alcohol-rule/page/2/#post-730956</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:11:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am happy as they are a huge improvement on wat I had, but as you say a lot of people wish they went bigger, as I do sometimes think I should have gone bigger, but &#8230;..I didn&#8217;t want ppl to notice that I had a boobjob, I wore really padded bras so I look the same with clothes on at the mo, until I start wearing vests and you can see the boobie&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-527657"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-2week-no-alcohol-rule/page/2/#post-730956" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f779a8c7c9a372379101a12a1c7e58f</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic The 2week no alcohol rule? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-2week-no-alcohol-rule/#post-730935</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:27:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>no worries, im not sure tbh, I tried the measuring thing where you add a cup size for each inch after your back size? I was 32d&#8230;Im not sure if its an accurate way of doing it , I am only 2 weeks post op so havnt been measured properly yet xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d83710ad6c5375b576ea25b2b4efe535</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Double check b4 u buy sports bra in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/double-check-b4-u-buy-sports-bra/page/2/#post-730916</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:11:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am confused? I had unders but no strapping, just a bandage and was told to remove this and put on my bra wen I got home the next day? should I be wearing a really tight sports bra ? I want them to drop but they are not going too if I have them held tightly in 24/7? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b3e9bd3574d8313942ecec7f2ac9b8f</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic The 2week no alcohol rule? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-2week-no-alcohol-rule/#post-730911</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:06:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op 13 days ago, I had a glass of wine the eve before around 6pm to try and help me get to sleep, my admission time was 7am the next day&#8230;.I didn&#8217;t feel like drinking the week after as I felt really crap, but have drank since and I couldn&#8217;t give up smoking, I was asked if how much I drank and smoked when I got to Highgate and I told the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-527564"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-2week-no-alcohol-rule/#post-730911" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aca9733c991ef2e83116704c0c708c0b</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic New pictures! 6 months post op from 32A, now 32DD :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pictures-6-months-post-op-from-32a-now-32dd/#post-730900</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:50:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hiya jenn3, I hope you don&#8217;t mind the add, I had 345cc unders from a really empty 32 b 13 days ago, I cant wait until I am 6 months post op 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d33f433818edd7cf19bce7fc8821cfb</guid>
				<title>stacey and Sally-Anne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/526786/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:43:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">361ab07ed9c554151a832a5807df0727</guid>
				<title>stacey and Charley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/526326/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 19:05:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9988f8d39750d11a4d39da9576d49c83</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic uploaded a pic in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uploaded-a-pic/page/2/#post-730104</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Mar 2014 21:16:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey hun, tried to pm you but couldn&#8217;t for some reason, I have sent you a add I hope you don&#8217;t mind, I had 345 cc unders from an empty 32b xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6a45d611fda59af8d4cd7feac573127</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic how long to sleep upright? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-to-sleep-upright/#post-729932</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Mar 2014 13:17:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>well I wasn&#8217;t told to sleep like this and have slept on my side since I had my op 🙁 don&#8217;t know why I was never told I am hoping I havnt done any damage xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf352981bc4a0ae0286e2e82ff5b5ac4</guid>
				<title>stacey and Danielle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/524565/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:51:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be6ffcef215e9d635d23ed16f96ce33e</guid>
				<title>stacey and Lauren Jessica are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/523638/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:29:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2475c5b01e740da088339ecc40934ba0</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Lifting in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lifting-5/#post-729268</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:28:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey hun, i had my BA last tues and i have three children, my youngest 8 months though he is a big boy, i have been lifting him since 5 days post op&#8230; its difficult wen you have children and a home to run, it dosent hurt to lift him but my body will tell me wen im over doing it, it hurts more to grate cheese lol, i had unders  so my muscles ache a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-523585"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lifting-5/#post-729268" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eafd3fad773301fb23c1d9c101243a56</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Amazing sports bra!!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/amazing-sports-bra/#post-729242</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Mar 2014 07:47:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>cool ill have to pop over and take a look 🙂 added you if you don&#8217;t mind xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2c17252b3fd9172a5a6f76cf3111c72</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Phew all done!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/phew-all-done/page/2/#post-729241</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Mar 2014 07:44:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>awesome Nicole, looking great already 🙂 i would never had shown a pic of before to anyone not even my partner until i had surgery &#8230;.your before pic is like mine&#8230;.now you can be happy in your own body &#8230;..happy healing babe&#8230;.hope youre not feeling to bad smorn&#8230;congrats on your new boobies and a new beginning xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">727ef1a2cc54a9f291229cefd4b78840</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Can I were acrylics and makeup? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-were-acrylics-and-makeup/#post-729032</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:26:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op last tues, i wore mascara and only took the nails off my fore fingers, when i got to highgate the nurse said i may want to remove my mascara as ill look like a panda after the op as they tape your eyes closed but i left it on as i bloody forgot my make up bag and left it in plymouth ! When i come around after the op the clip they use&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-522955"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-were-acrylics-and-makeup/#post-729032" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">120e0f027139b6ae8e9f331d21775e37</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic 6 days!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-days-4/#post-728889</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Mar 2014 08:30:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>not long now 🙂 I had mine at Highgate last tues, my admission time was 7am,went down for surgery at 9 as I was second on the list, left the hosp at around half 3 , I also took my own pillow as I defo needed it in the car , felt sick and weak from the anaesthetic, I also took some mags, laptop, choccy for after lol, a onsie , jogging bottoms and a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-522628"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-days-4/#post-728889" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93af2de8a87f584fd8333148adb9ad29</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic sleeping sat up? i was never told this!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-sat-up-i-was-never-told-this/#post-728792</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:29:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>oh I have read so many diff things, just a bit strange that nothing was said about it to me, I will try to stay on my back but I am a terrible sleeper and getting morning boobies real bad at the mo too x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ceccb18f4bf81b2db44cce171caef0c</guid>
				<title>stacey replied to the topic Last ditch..310 girls and 340s? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-ditch-310-girls-and-340s/#post-728788</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:25:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 345 unders laura, I was a 32 really empty b  x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/425 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 03:27:02 by W3 Total Cache
-->