<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Chloe | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chlo3lou/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chlo3lou/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chloe.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09efd2b31a3d73580add0012e69b6b9d</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Long term discomfort in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/long-term-discomfort/#post-1330387</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Oct 2022 06:29:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi. Did MYA check yours? I called they told me to call the doctor to get an ultrasound if it doesn’t stop. I exercise a lot and I wear a really good sports bra so it doesn’t effect me to much then but it is really uncomfortable one side to lie on touch etc. It almost feels more jelly on that side and warm feeling. I’m going to go till the end o&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1519735"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/long-term-discomfort/#post-1330387" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31e8233dcb1c0f39d616a2e67547d019</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Long term discomfort in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/long-term-discomfort/#post-1330358</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Oct 2022 09:06:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I am 1 year post op and I am having the same. My left boob was slower healing as I had a nipple lift that side but I’ve been experiencing a burning sensation and it feels uncomfortable to lie on or to touch that side sort of near the armpit.  I’m wondering if it’s normal to, Hoping someone can shed some light. Im going to see how I go on and m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1519650"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/long-term-discomfort/#post-1330358" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">434a6d4b0c517e8854684707e5831b18</guid>
				<title>Chloe became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1511595/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Oct 2021 17:14:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 02:37:04 by W3 Total Cache
-->