<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Chloe | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chloekc/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chloekc/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chloe.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 14:54:40 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1f997936267d172e9a592c6af57cb2c</guid>
				<title>Chloe and ayshababy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/743812/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Jul 2014 13:49:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aafc0659b5ac805ee021b48068550e50</guid>
				<title>Chloe posted an update: I've not logged in for months but hustled wanted to give [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/614271/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:06:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve not logged in for months but hustled wanted to give you a quick update! I&#8217;m 4 and a half months po and still so happy with my results. I&#8217;m now a 32F!! I had one scare where a blue lump appeared on my scar last week but this was just an internal stitch coming to the surface, it just scabbed and healed itself ☺️ I&#8217;m back into exercise but it&#8217;&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-614271"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/614271/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df80de658e83d452ab592bf3258aa29a</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic 900cc new pics in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/900cc-new-pics/#post-710533</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:01:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you dnt mind the add Hun, I had 420cc nearly 6 weeks ago now! Would love to see your results xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8266bbbffec1c9e98d15f95b7ee683d6</guid>
				<title>Chloe and happyme are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/476605/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:21:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e248b825482981aed841db905e69b828</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Jade are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/475499/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:45:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f8dac4bf668a73fc900a2defd943b90</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic 34B... recommended 370cc but want 34 DD HELP!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34b-recommended-370cc-but-want-34-dd-help/#post-709429</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:00:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun, I had 420cc from an empty 34b and I&#8217;m 5 weeks po. Currently wearing a 34DD sports bra but wish I&#8217;d tried on a 32E as it doesn&#8217;t fit quite right. I&#8217;ve tried my measurements online and one website reckons I&#8217;m a 32F! Can&#8217;t wait to get the all clear for proper bras.<br />
I had Mr Frati and he originally said  340cc but I went back and he had no&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-474499"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34b-recommended-370cc-but-want-34-dd-help/#post-709429" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07bc6d919e4c7ce639989c3013f5e541</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Jenny are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/465241/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2014 16:12:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2efe5af07d6e599c1267afbf61fc8631</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic New pics added 5 months po in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-added-5-months-po/#post-705411</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:07:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi jenny hope it&#8217;s ok to add you. I&#8217;m 3 weeks 1 day po and my right boob is finally starting to drop! Left is still where it&#8217;s been from the op lol xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0618459aabdfe311d0dcfaf691731eb5</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic New pics up 15 days PO 525cc in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-up-15-days-po-525cc/page/2/#post-705249</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 21:17:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jess/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Jess</a> thank you that&#8217;s really reassuring. I feel the same as you about being worried I&#8217;ll squish them or something! Lol xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71a91927317c9c56c5fc9663927517c4</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic New pics up 15 days PO 525cc in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-up-15-days-po-525cc/#post-705058</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 09:15:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Whitney that&#8217;s fine, mr frati was my surgeon 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e597024bb1529ae0c62bc3a95424c5e5</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic New pic in 34DD bra - 420 tsx  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-in-34dd-bra-420-tsx/#post-705052</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 08:40:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The profile is how wide/narrow the implant is and the projection. Extra high is the most narrow but the most projected. It depends how wide your chest is 🙂<br />
Hi Sian I&#8217;ll accept u now xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1bce6ddc565cf74771558fe9590c43c</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic New pics up 15 days PO 525cc in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-up-15-days-po-525cc/#post-705051</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 08:35:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Jess 🙂 it&#8217;s 50/50 now. Sometimes I can forget about them and then other times they ache and I get this bubbling feeling. My skin where my strapping was is so dry tho I&#8217;ll be glad when that&#8217;s healed 🙂 how have you found the recovery? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cdf886c25c5a6ac6a922d5ffbc070ce3</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Jess are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/464406/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 23:08:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c7b808a1a6611edf868d38f8a143a99</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic New pic in 34DD bra - 420 tsx  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-in-34dd-bra-420-tsx/#post-705006</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 21:51:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 420cc  soft touch extra high profile natrelles xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">254a85e112780af7a9d97c4cc1cfd2ad</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic New pic in 34DD bra - 420 tsx  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-in-34dd-bra-420-tsx/#post-704993</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 21:26:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dnt be put off if he&#8217;s quiet in the beginning 🙂 I&#8217;m so relieved I had 420cc and I hope I stay a DD . I found that as time went by from one consultation to the next I wanted to go bigger. In my first appointment I thought I wanted to go to a large c/small d xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f84b6252897fd1a5ef3a4d11c90918cd</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic New pics up 15 days PO 525cc in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-up-15-days-po-525cc/#post-704990</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 21:16:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you dnt mind the add Hun. I&#8217;m 20 days PO xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77a7c4f2f85daeb71a5845bd20857e7a</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic New pic in 34DD bra - 420 tsx  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-in-34dd-bra-420-tsx/#post-704987</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 21:12:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Rosey that&#8217;s fine! 🙂 mr frati was my surgeon, in my consultations he wasn&#8217;t overly chatty but he made me feel confident with changing to 420cc and on the day of my op he was so reassuring, both before and after the actual op 🙂 can&#8217;t recommend him enough with my results so far. My PC had him too and she recommended him as he likes to achieve&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-464336"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-in-34dd-bra-420-tsx/#post-704987" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9319813cc497781197a866aa7d9b3ddb</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic New pic in 34DD bra - 420 tsx  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-in-34dd-bra-420-tsx/#post-704984</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 21:09:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeh I suppose it is actually, it&#8217;s when I sit up or lean over it happens. I was worried I&#8217;ve built up fluid so just keeping fingers crossed x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e6dc18102b0f1cbd1b7f9bca2724e94</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic 4 weeks p.o new pics up  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-p-o-new-pics-up/#post-704974</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 20:47:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you 🙂 I&#8217;m absolutely fine so far. I&#8217;ve got a lot of dropping to go (fingers crossed) and I get days where they ache a bit. I&#8217;ve now got the feeling back underneath my nipples and get the odd bubbling and tingling in my right boob. My incisions are so neat and they&#8217;ve scabbed quite well. I&#8217;ve still got some stitching left to fall off but&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-464309"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-p-o-new-pics-up/#post-704974" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcef063bd6e58a85d7376c49bffb2a57</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Recommendation of surgeon! Pleaseeee in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recommendation-of-surgeon-pleaseeee/#post-704972</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 20:40:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had mr frati and I can&#8217;t recommend him enough! I had my op at highgate in London and my clinic was Chelmsford.  I changed my mind with sizes 2 weeks before my op and he was very supportive and was happy for me to go from 340cc to 420cc ( so relieved I did!!) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d62139bc4be4924949ed57e54069cb6a</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic 4 weeks p.o new pics up  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-p-o-new-pics-up/#post-704969</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 20:32:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you dnt mind the add Hun. I&#8217;m 20 days PO . Lovely to hear you&#8217;re healing well xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5845a653befedb96c05f12ef68ba94c</guid>
				<title>Chloe and lorna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/464299/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 20:32:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94dc54c9bf6de1b7bfb2693bf19a22fb</guid>
				<title>Chloe started the topic New pic in 34DD bra - 420 tsx  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-in-34dd-bra-420-tsx/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 20:28:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I&#8217;ve added a couple of pics in my bra. I&#8217;m wearing a 34DD but I think I&#8217;m more a 32DD/E now. I&#8217;m 20 days PO and I&#8217;m over the moon! Can&#8217;t say I&#8217;ve noticed much of a drop since my strapping came off but maybe if I&#8217;d taken more photos it would be easier to see. I&#8217;ve had a bubbling sensation in my right boob underneath my nipple which feels&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-464292"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-in-34dd-bra-420-tsx/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00e738a281ec42a7467bec99f1918c35</guid>
				<title>Chloe changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/463551/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2014 10:28:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f26fd94e9c389c54f9c81147c25c4d9</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Still got the dreaded morning boob ... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/still-got-the-dreaded-morning-boob/#post-704626</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2014 09:42:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya Hun, I&#8217;m 19 days PO and it definitely gets better! I get only a slight ache now and cant wait to swap my bra for a softer one (I wear a shock absorber to bed and a M&amp;S cotton bra most days) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4978fbf5ce1b89e6f5576802bd53470a</guid>
				<title>Chloe posted an update: 16 days PO and I'm so happy! Very relieved I chose 420cc [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/462127/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 12:33:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>16 days PO and I&#8217;m so happy! Very relieved I chose 420cc over 340cc!! Very dry flakey skin from having the strapping taken off last week but apart from that I&#8217;m back to normal and able to drive etc 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c47952337e906d13d4ab8797b790876d</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Sports Bra QUESTION :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-question-2/#post-704190</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 12:23:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Laura, I&#8217;ve found the shock absorber active multi-sports is really supportive. You can get them from debenhams and sweaty betty. I bet you could get one in the sale now too!  I wear mine at night and then wear lonsdale sports bras during the day, they&#8217;re only £6!  xx<br />
<a href="http://www.debenhams.com/lingerie/shock-absorber" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.debenhams.com/lingerie/shock-absorber</a>  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bead1589cf6fabf822bd2faf9d690fc</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Sports Bra QUESTION :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-question-2/#post-704091</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:40:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you just had a look at your pics you look amazing! A really nice size for your frame. I had 420cc and I feel like they&#8217;re quite far apart at the minute. Hoping as they settle they fill out a bit xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">203c1023896f5dde19698b143ed51e56</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Ashlee are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/461781/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:35:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a955f0beff54531e301e62be8e449b8e</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Sports Bra QUESTION :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-question-2/#post-704039</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:23:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ashlee hope you dnt mind the add. I&#8217;m 15 days PO and am wearing 34DD sports bras (Lonsdale ones) and would love to compare if that&#8217;s ok! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a16d05d9d2daa668a48ff97bb53e262a</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic My story - 15/12/12 420cc Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-151212-420cc-mr-frati/page/2/#post-701775</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:17:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry for the late reply,, thanks girls! Accepting you now xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41247e14c1017ce2721a832aea4ed5a4</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic My story - 15/12/12 420cc Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-151212-420cc-mr-frati/page/2/#post-701467</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:09:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s a relief then cause that&#8217;s how I&#8217;m feeling. Wow only 3 days and you&#8217;re off the tablets 🙂 good for you!! I&#8217;ve got a mountain of pillows so I can&#8217;t really shuffle much lol i must admit the idea of seeing them is exciting!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac900845b59099001ea07d4d12a375e7</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic My story - 15/12/12 420cc Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-151212-420cc-mr-frati/page/2/#post-701454</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:55:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s fine girls 🙂 I&#8217;m very stiff today and have mild pain where my drains were. Apart from that I&#8217;m fine! 🙂 a bit hot still but I think that&#8217;s the anaesthetic. Have you had much pain beca? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e235fa3bf79ce79248bb69849c5fe974</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic My story - 15/12/12 420cc Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-151212-420cc-mr-frati/#post-701450</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:48:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s fine Hun thank you 🙂 wow you must be excited! I dnt want mine off its so secure lol maybe I&#8217;ll feel different in a weeks time xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c1e26202d81800590a1c82255997daf</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic My story - 15/12/12 420cc Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-151212-420cc-mr-frati/#post-701443</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:32:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you girls 🙂 the gas knocked me out instantly, honestly, I&#8217;d forgot that&#8217;s even what they did! It&#8217;s the best feeling ever looking in the mirror xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08c2f325061cad9a9e90d65c4ec1e610</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic All done! 450cc overs - tubular breasts in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-450cc-overs-tubular-breasts/#post-701404</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:39:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congratulations sweetie happy healing xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fd0ff6936513c76ddb0c13b6efad6ad</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic My story - 15/12/12 420cc Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-151212-420cc-mr-frati/#post-701403</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:37:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The pain hasn&#8217;t been bad at all. I&#8217;m feeling it more today where my drains were and the ice packs are heaven!  I think I did see you Hun but I didn&#8217;t like it ask lol<br />
Hi Anna glad you enjoyed your day too! My post op is on Monday I&#8217;m looking forward to it 🙂  just had some painkillers as I&#8217;ve woken up quite sore and heavy.<br />
Good luck MLE1988!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-456338"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-151212-420cc-mr-frati/#post-701403" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd63629ebe2b44a250a62ef89ef5858b</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic My story - 15/12/12 420cc Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-151212-420cc-mr-frati/#post-701382</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 07:39:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Chanel I&#8217;m sure if you explain they will do it the way you&#8217;re most comfy. Don&#8217;t panic! X<br />
Course you can Hayley I&#8217;ve put my pics up now xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4cc7a32e7422edad529001ef08f9ed46</guid>
				<title>Chloe started the topic My story - 15/12/12 420cc Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-151212-420cc-mr-frati/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 05:25:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I finally had my turn yesterday!! I&#8217;m over the moon with what I can see so far in the strapping, I&#8217;ll start from the beginning&#8230;<br />
My admission time was 7.30am and got there a bit early at 6.45. I was shown to my room not long after the receptionist arrived, this was about 7.15. The room was brilliant, very modern and clean. About 8.15&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-456284"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-151212-420cc-mr-frati/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">473e1c5587a5aba334ddeb65f2f83c20</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic My turn tomorrow! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-turn-tomorrow-28/#post-701096</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Dec 2013 12:44:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having 420cc hp partials natrelles. I&#8217;m a 34b at the minute. I&#8217;m so excited to enjoy the day 🙂 glad you&#8217;re happy Hun that&#8217;s such good news!<br />
Thanks girls, I&#8217;ll be on the forum ASAP tomorrow xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">458b8a2be40d37cd847a61f66705da7e</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic My turn tomorrow! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-turn-tomorrow-28/#post-701056</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Dec 2013 10:01:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh bless you, are you happy with them so far? I&#8217;m having  mr frati&#8217;s strapping so wont see them for a week! I&#8217;m at highgate Hun 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7122b3ccab1af0142a290b7f5bcb5c2a</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic My turn tomorrow! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-turn-tomorrow-28/#post-701053</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Dec 2013 09:52:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Anna I reckon you must be! Hopefully we&#8217;ll bump into each other 🙂<br />
Hi beca, that&#8217;s good to hear thanks Hun! I&#8217;ve been on this forum for months but it&#8217;s so hard to know what to expect xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8084c5dc8ea19b8247cb2dbafe510d24</guid>
				<title>Chloe started the topic My turn tomorrow! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-turn-tomorrow-28/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Dec 2013 08:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t believe it&#8217;s my turn tomorrow! I&#8217;ve constantly had butterflies for 3 days now. I&#8217;m so so excited though I can&#8217;t wait to look down and actually have boobs! I had a good sleep last night (first in a while) and my stress headache has gone. All the Xmas shopping and wrapping is done 🙂 one last clean of the house then I&#8217;ll pack my bag ready to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-455765"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-turn-tomorrow-28/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af60bfca406ff8b485209bce8ab61d57</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic partials? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/partials-4/#post-700870</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:56:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya Rosey, I&#8217;m having partials and Mr Frati explained to me that they use a small part of the pec/chest muscle to cover the top half of the implant. Then the bottom half is left out and gives a fuller shape. You are less likely to have the &#8216;stuck on&#8217; look this way. xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1d73edd389d0a702f66fab368295be8</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Nervous new girl in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nervous-new-girl/#post-700231</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2013 22:31:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Hun you too!! Im so so nervous now. I&#8217;m scared I won&#8217;t wake up 🙁 I&#8217;ll be glad when it&#8217;s done xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">474fbb3d205e3f58bd4394b3728dd45b</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Nervous new girl in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nervous-new-girl/#post-700220</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2013 21:57:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Anna! I&#8217;m at high gate on Sunday with mr frati too! Got my admission time and it&#8217;s 7.30 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f65dfd5ba4aa02b9ada0f2e8b4459f4b</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-you-have-to-buy-new-clothes/#post-699449</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Dec 2013 18:54:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I suppose I&#8217;ll wait and see, thanks girls 🙂 I&#8217;ve got a few dresses I wear to work Kaydee and I can imagine they&#8217;re guna be the same haha! It&#8217;s the best reason to buy more though!! 😀 😀 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">577b9d2fb31973e4803bffd240c96b8c</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Admission time 7:30 on 15th Dec!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-time-730-on-15th-dec/#post-699448</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Dec 2013 18:51:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Chloe! This makes me even more excited thanks hun!! Hope you&#8217;re healing well xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07afc43aba7ac4ad0bf88efb4adac8bb</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-you-have-to-buy-new-clothes/#post-699311</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Dec 2013 15:32:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Chanel that&#8217;s good to know. I&#8217;ve always worn high neckline tops etc anyway as I never wanted to show off that area! 🙂 I&#8217;ll be living in wooly jumpers I think, winter is definitely the best time of year for this kind of op hey! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">615a47d7b8a89ab1fae40f508652202f</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Admission time 7:30 on 15th Dec!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-time-730-on-15th-dec/#post-699309</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Dec 2013 15:31:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Hun. Glad you&#8217;re ok that&#8217;s really reassuring 🙂 I&#8217;m remember when you were saying you hadn&#8217;t booked yours etc and the time has flown!! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/382 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 15:59:20 by W3 Total Cache
-->