<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Chloe | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chloepoll92/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chloepoll92/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chloe.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 13:37:48 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33b21527bee1150ad772ef310d16e16a</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Kelly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066487/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Aug 2016 21:53:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">014d92ae173ac2defc6be952b04c3092</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Ellen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1048945/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2016 15:25:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec98a1f41e129ebfda1afbd4bbcc8759</guid>
				<title>Chloe started the topic Waiting to meet Mr Frati at Chelmsford MYA.... in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/waiting-to-meet-mr-frati-at-chelmsford-mya/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Dec 2014 17:45:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Currently sitting in the waiting room waiting to be seen by Mr Frati. He is running slightly late which is not fun but hey ho! Just can&#8217;t wait to get in there now and choose my boobies!!! 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec98a1f41e129ebfda1afbd4bbcc8759</guid>
				<title>Chloe started the topic Waiting to meet Mr Frati at Chelmsford MYA.... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/waiting-to-meet-mr-frati-at-chelmsford-mya/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Dec 2014 17:45:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Currently sitting in the waiting room waiting to be seen by Mr Frati. He is running slightly late which is not fun but hey ho! Just can&#8217;t wait to get in there now and choose my boobies!!! 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec98a1f41e129ebfda1afbd4bbcc8759</guid>
				<title>Chloe started the topic Waiting to meet Mr Frati at Chelmsford MYA.... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/waiting-to-meet-mr-frati-at-chelmsford-mya/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Dec 2014 17:45:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Currently sitting in the waiting room waiting to be seen by Mr Frati. He is running slightly late which is not fun but hey ho! Just can&#8217;t wait to get in there now and choose my boobies!!! 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f46f37998aeebebb204d594f5c796fc</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Paige are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/821713/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Dec 2014 14:08:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de80b3448f980e8a01db91ddc36bf248</guid>
				<title>Chloe and rachel250 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/821001/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:05:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3aa55d4a0cd586aa3b0728690f640f87</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Holly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/820236/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:10:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86ea621ad21256d8638eaf9668e5c049</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Layla are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/820187/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:43:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0aa2d9ef73c55370c0486cdfb85bfaa4</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Yalouise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/820175/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:40:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63e70c5b2c5c367695aeb2466c3ee557</guid>
				<title>Chloe posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818819/#acomment-820141</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:06:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/daisygracejeffery/' rel="nofollow ugc">@daisygracejeffery</a> So sorry I have only just replied- still trying to get used to this thing. Yes I was told he was very quiet and to not take it personally it is just how he is lol I&#8217;m glad you were happy with how he was &#8211; I&#8217;m looking forward to it now. Xxxx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/chloepoll92/" rel="nofollow ugc">Chloe</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/daisygracejeffery/' rel="nofollow ugc">@daisygracejeffery</a>  Hello Hun.. No problem at all. I am new to all this so thanks for accepting me. 🙂 I am booked in to have  Dr Frati !! I have heard VERY good things and believe I will be [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d219d4b49876376a9c8bf1226bc2a6fd</guid>
				<title>Chloe posted an update: Just 5 days until I see Dr Frati and choose my boobs! SO [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/820130/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:02:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just 5 days until I see Dr Frati and choose my boobs! SO excited !!!!!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b059c3876aac81705f29e74b179808d0</guid>
				<title>Chloe started the topic Thanks... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/thanks-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:08:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Ladies,</p>
<p>I have my BA on 23rd January and Reading all your posts are making me SO excited!<br />
Thanks so much for sharing your journey&#8217;s, I just want them done now!!!</p>
<p>I have my consultation on the 23rd Dec to decide what size I am going to 🙂<br />
I have a-symectric boobs at the mo which I will take pics tonight and share *embaressed* but I just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-820061"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/thanks-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bf3ceacde561d1b039d9931b13fad21</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Amyduig are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/819951/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Dec 2014 09:30:20 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">753f3ab5a52ac355606e70884be0ddc4</guid>
				<title>Chloe and kiki87 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/819844/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:35:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76ed7187da67f5f5f428f2f88edbcf75</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Sophie Clare are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818887/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Dec 2014 07:19:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ada66ecd9ca8dbd617bef9cec110e39a</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818829/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:24:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b36c881d1584db4662c334eced3ca7e</guid>
				<title>Chloe and AmandaT are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818824/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:17:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df79ffb764c4de26e0cea1de163935fa</guid>
				<title>Chloe posted an update: @daisygracejeffery  Hello Hun.. No problem at all. I am new [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818819/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:11:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/daisygracejeffery/' rel="nofollow ugc">@daisygracejeffery</a>  Hello Hun.. No problem at all. I am new to all this so thanks for accepting me. 🙂 I am booked in to have  Dr Frati !! I have heard VERY good things and believe I will be in safe hands!! I can&#8217;t wait to have mine done. Do you have yours booked in yet? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b2aa2d24449a8f66abecffe97afbaef</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Daisy Grace Jeffery are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818814/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:05:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6fec9472a856c480588c4f5a9f3db29</guid>
				<title>Chloe changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818808/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:01:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3b9718e02d1736b999c01e1517ffc97</guid>
				<title>Chloe started the topic Size Recommendations  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/size-recommendations-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 21:55:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone! </p>
<p>I&#8217;m booked in to have my operation on January 23rd!! SO excited.<br />
I have my consultation and just wondered if anyone had any recommendation on size?</p>
<p>I am currently 5ft 1 and weigh 9 stone although I wanna get to my lowest weight of 8 1/2 ideally however I want to make sure that my new boobs suit my shape and I don&#8217;t look out of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-818801"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/size-recommendations-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8404d6c54c8f06b66876c416ce1769a</guid>
				<title>Chloe became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/813934/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Dec 2014 11:37:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/303 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 16:50:29 by W3 Total Cache
-->