<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Claire | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/claire123/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/claire123/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Claire.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 06:19:07 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74aa6e24ec0f48b35852c8f37ae17010</guid>
				<title>Claire and lisab6341 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/448220/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:26:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7698d7b07815988e67ebe2f1bc9a8162</guid>
				<title>Claire and Kaydee Stafford are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/448038/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 19:01:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ba88ef18e787278fc306c038f7931e7</guid>
				<title>Claire and sophiemarie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/448023/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:33:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71e69a4f02e5820aa77eb56c74dd1553</guid>
				<title>Claire started the topic Has anyone got pics of 240/255cc?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-got-pics-of-240255cc/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:28:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please let me know xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc21e2dbcd860914411c097b825e5a42</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Help.... What will 255 high profile take me too?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-what-will-255-high-profile-take-me-too/page/2/#post-696724</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:25:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is that a recent picture in your profile? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fde671e49153641ed924e42633ef170a</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Help.... What will 255 high profile take me too?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-what-will-255-high-profile-take-me-too/#post-696715</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:02:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What are you going for? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4399ad011057f6499be42dd8d3dd8b9</guid>
				<title>Claire and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/447996/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:47:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c27682a7fef00731fbd9e4852d5186b5</guid>
				<title>Claire and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/447992/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:39:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">334037ea13562a3839b476f1f425f8ae</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Help.... What will 255 high profile take me too?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-what-will-255-high-profile-take-me-too/#post-696704</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:30:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s what I thought but I don&#8217;t want to go any higher than a D cup hence why I have ordered the 240 and the 255 high profile ones as I couldn&#8217;t pick&#8230;&#8230;.. What size are u now and what did you start with? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cddc83af572e0f0a5c998f7d217c27d</guid>
				<title>Claire started the topic Has anyone had 255 high profile starting with 34B in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-had-255-high-profile-starting-with-34b/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:13:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone has 255 under the muscle high profile implants? Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abbf596dce92bbade3ffe43a9bcca905</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Help.... What will 255 high profile take me too?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-what-will-255-high-profile-take-me-too/#post-696698</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:01:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok thank you&#8230;&#8230;. I was under the impression that the higher profile ones would also make the cup size larger xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a1ddef34dd31c48e884b84caf38b9dd</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Help.... What will 255 high profile take me too?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-what-will-255-high-profile-take-me-too/#post-696664</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:21:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What about if you have high profile though? As my P/S recommended the higher profile but I don&#8217;t want to  be anymore than a D. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fac884679edb28a749cfbda3eaa433d1</guid>
				<title>Claire and Emma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/447920/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:11:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">361974870857b9d6bbd7df6d62533d48</guid>
				<title>Claire posted an update: Can anyone with 240cc or 255cc implants please tell me what [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/447919/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:10:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can anyone with 240cc or 255cc implants please tell me what there end result was? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5b6ab1db3ab3a0ea49764f0bece8d99</guid>
				<title>Claire changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/447918/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:09:20 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6844d60ae86255816aa444cb20ca292e</guid>
				<title>Claire changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/447917/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:08:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3a5dfe6390ecf4b7523d17159aa7b4c</guid>
				<title>Claire changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/447916/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:07:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd38114d724740ba0b35dbdcb1313c7d</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Help.... What will 255 high profile take me too?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-what-will-255-high-profile-take-me-too/#post-696659</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:04:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have any of you had your surgery yet? Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dee38f4be1d1ffa12a4793919f58c8ef</guid>
				<title>Claire and sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/447907/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 14:55:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6bc432ad823df6e8b80556677b3c95a</guid>
				<title>Claire started the topic Help.... What will 255 high profile take me too?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-what-will-255-high-profile-take-me-too/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 12:57:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have my operation on Tuesday and have ordered two cc implants- 240cc and 255cc high profile&#8230;&#8230;. I can&#8217;t decide which one. I am currently a 34B and am a size 6/8, 5 foot 2 and 8 and a half stone. I don&#8217;t know which size to go too as I want natural but yet want a difference. Does anyone know what size I will end up being, if anyone has any&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-447878"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-what-will-255-high-profile-take-me-too/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4395644ba738b8684d0dae7c160a7a7d</guid>
				<title>Claire became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/447877/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 12:49:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/237 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 09:07:33 by W3 Total Cache
-->