<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Claire | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/claire84/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/claire84/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Claire.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 22:12:59 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d56aa30a0b1d796cff6794066d3d210</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Natural 34E wanting surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/natural-34e-wanting-surgery/#post-1095869</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Mar 2018 22:14:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When’s your appointment Aimee?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f35702bcfde2136158e05eaa6a59730</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Initial consultation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/initial-consultation-13/#post-1095848</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Mar 2018 20:51:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks lovely.<br />
Do you have to book before you see the surgeon?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e53141471b490d930657615b5b51072</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6months-p-o-365cc-overs-and-uplift-could-cry/#post-1095844</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Mar 2018 20:45:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry you’ve had this issue, I am really pleased to read that they are sorting it for you though.</p>
<p>X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16669d6bc39cd6aa50f5dd1b8bcb9dd5</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bad-reviews-3/#post-1095840</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Mar 2018 20:33:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Saw the same fb group lovely and I’m a bit anxious too. Granted I’ve not had my inital app yet. </p>
<p>I will make my mind up on Friday about how I feel about the company I think and if I go ahead hope that nothing bad happens. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f73973c6f986b0efd3ece1eb51e412b8</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Initial consultation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/initial-consultation-13/#post-1095653</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Mar 2018 10:25:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve got mine on Friday too! </p>
<p>Once you meet a surgeon do you then have to go ahead?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0dbec10d14d8f14a52d79b96e1920b4</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Natural 34E wanting surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/natural-34e-wanting-surgery/#post-1095570</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:09:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m goinf for my consultation in Chelmsford so I’ll see what the nurse says. </p>
<p>The thought if an uplift terrifies me. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da84cc48705df59c791e16bc6ce33982</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Natural 34E wanting surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/natural-34e-wanting-surgery/#post-1095545</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Mar 2018 22:36:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve added you Hun. </p>
<p>I hadn’t thought of going for an uplift at a later date ????????‍♀️ </p>
<p>I’ll see what is suggested on Friday &#8211; if anything. </p>
<p>Which surgeon did you have?<br />
 X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f35e9d08e3a0595496d4dd91d50467a8</guid>
				<title>Claire and Xx..A..xX are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1298319/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Mar 2018 22:36:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d2995b45be41466c7668525f51651dd</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Natural 34E wanting surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/natural-34e-wanting-surgery/#post-1095442</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Mar 2018 16:31:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I do want to go a bit bigger, I’m wondering if they’ll suggest an uplift too &#8211; I didn’t really want to do that though. I’ve lost the fullness at the top of my boobs.</p>
<p>I’m a bit concerned about what they will suggest, or even if in my inital consultation if anything will be suggested! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ad6348ecee7d241d95ad8e5f90c5ad8</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Natural 34E wanting surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/natural-34e-wanting-surgery/#post-1095194</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Mar 2018 20:48:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want my shape enhancing and would like high profile I think. No idea on cc’s. I’ve no idea about under the muscle or over &#8211; will see what the professionals say.</p>
<p>How about you? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">521b602247cf855e3cacc8bee66b98dd</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic 500cc pics ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500cc-pics/#post-1095144</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Mar 2018 18:04:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>try using pics art lovely x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10ce72c1f3dec180fc3a34c309fa38be</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Natural 34E wanting surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/natural-34e-wanting-surgery/#post-1095116</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Mar 2018 16:59:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Booked in my initial visit today&#8230; going on the 9th March&#8230; it’s taken me a week just to book this appointment ????</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76ab19a739fa0c0a9a5bb2bb487bc6d5</guid>
				<title>Claire started the topic Natural 34E wanting surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/natural-34e-wanting-surgery/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2018 23:19:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone else, similar stats? I&#8217;m 5ft6 and 11stone, my boobs are a bit ruined after 3 kids and I&#8217;m really keen for surgery. </p>
<p>Has anyone else had similar size naturals who&#8217;ve gone bigger? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc53430199743d3a22f99fa3358ce1e1</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Max marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/max-marcellino-2/#post-1094587</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Feb 2018 23:31:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>how are you Leanne?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">027c09d43b67277ece087818c0694c1d</guid>
				<title>Claire started the topic Late Space Availability in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/late-space-availability/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Feb 2018 23:22:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone used this, or have they stopped this now?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f0798d92acd74faeb9c0acafae6748c</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic My MYA experience in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-mya-experience-13/#post-1094578</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Feb 2018 23:14:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>bless you, hope you feel better soon.</p>
<p>Do they charge extra if they need to keep you in? (not that it matters &#8211; just interested)</p>
<p>I also am a natural E cup, but lacking fullness now, so researching ops has started.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54d8e66c961db7e512ca4df14b5ba3c3</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Waiting lists in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/waiting-lists/#post-1094576</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Feb 2018 23:05:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks ladies, I thought it would be months. x</p>
<p>Are you all happy? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03cb0714f4a2743ed3e4d069eabf0714</guid>
				<title>Claire started the topic Waiting lists in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/waiting-lists/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Feb 2018 20:40:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How long did you have to wait between consultation and surgery day? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1d51be70ea44dfbd268843a4ba94d35</guid>
				<title>Claire changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1296397/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Feb 2018 15:58:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c42f25c90b7d77dc04a554e3605da0ba</guid>
				<title>Claire started the topic Chelmsford in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/chelmsford-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Feb 2018 15:56:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can you actually have a breast enlargement in Chelmsford or is that just a clinic? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfb720cbeb4b0074aaf6801af34ed6c2</guid>
				<title>Claire became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1296381/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Feb 2018 15:11:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/222 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 00:15:32 by W3 Total Cache
-->