<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Claire | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/claireholden/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/claireholden/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Claire.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fca99de2c1b7db2db5e705feb382ff5f</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Breast implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-implants-5/#post-1336591</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Oct 2024 13:32:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya!  My one breast is still taking a while to drop!! I think it’s improved slightly but it’s definitely not there yet. I am only 6 weeks today though so I’m not too worried yet, it probably needs a little more time. It’s my right side which had the slightly bigger implant and I’m also right handed and gym a lot, so I think the muscle is probab&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1665627"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-implants-5/#post-1336591" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fcb0e3936fa06b1ec96b944902681771</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Breast implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-implants-5/#post-1336556</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2024 13:26:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No problem at all! You can bring a friend to your consults, I did. Before your consult you should find some inspo pics to show your doctor, and explain what you’re wanting. He’ll suggest 3 different sizes for you to try on there and then.  You don’t have decide there and then, I actually booked another consult and went back to try them on again&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1665508"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-implants-5/#post-1336556" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">377284e1f85efced18173843b3d884b6</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Thread - 1 DPO 275/300cc HP Dual plane in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/#post-1336555</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2024 13:20:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got 300cc/275cc high profile xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">184f1c3c361d298b98a5bfd5bd5f4611</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Breast implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-implants-5/#post-1336531</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Sep 2024 10:15:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kimberly, the recovery for dual plane is worse than overs/unders I believe. I have a very high pain threshold and found the first 3 days agony. However came off of the cocodamol after day 3 as it was playing havoc with my stomach. I’d say after 1 week the pain is fine, just small twinges, a LOT of tightness and very sensitive nipples! Now I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1665416"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-implants-5/#post-1336531" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">048400f9d77aa06acf028217b4719b9b</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Breast implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-implants-5/#post-1336525</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2024 20:18:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dual plan you only lose 5% of the size of the implant. I got 300cc/275cc as I had slightly diff size breasts and I’ve gone from a 32aa/small b to a large C/small D! I’m only 3 weeks post op today, so they have a lot way to go before they’re fully settled, but I’ll try post a pic xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">343de01d18127b99efb1e2ca51147807</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Breast implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-implants-5/#post-1336490</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2024 19:46:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi both, if you want a more natural look you will probably want dual plane, which is half under the muscle half not. This allows a more natural teardrop shape x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f299a132bcff00217f44557d2001685</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic What cup size from an A with under muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/what-cup-size-from-an-a-with-under-muscle/#post-1336462</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Sep 2024 17:47:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The pain was really bad the first few days, I can’t lie, but since about day 4 it’s been really manageable. It’s the tightness that’s bothering me the most!x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5750e2099cb03d7b7354389df9184952</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic What cup size from an A with under muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/what-cup-size-from-an-a-with-under-muscle/#post-1336460</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Sep 2024 17:09:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='https://space.mya.co.uk/members/k-a2010/' rel="nofollow ugc">@K-A2010</a> if it’s any help, I had 275/300cc HP DP from 32aa. Im 1 week post op so have a lot of settling to go but currently a 32D x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">090fffe15c82372f573de2be48c0e955</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Thread - 1 DPO 275/300cc HP Dual plane in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/#post-1336459</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Sep 2024 16:56:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls! How are you both feeling?? I had my nurse appointment yesterday and had my bandages off. I had a bit of a jump scare with the incisions&#x1f62d; I don’t know why I’d thought they’d be a lot more healed than this after 1 week &#x1f602; I also managed to have my first proper shower today! No more shallow baths, hurrah. And I’ve been told I can have a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1665200"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/#post-1336459" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d51ea81b28d4f2a85a022bd2b0fdc54e</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Thread - 1 DPO 275/300cc HP Dual plane in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/#post-1336448</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2024 19:33:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think 2 weeks also! Have you stopped wearing your compression socks? I only wear mine at night now the nurse said it’s okay to have them off as long as I’m mobile during the day. </p>
<p>Oh that’s such a nice size! What were you to start with can I ask?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3189e57ac0dcc09271a119ff22a3ddc</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Thread - 1 DPO 275/300cc HP Dual plane in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/#post-1336446</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2024 17:19:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi both! I’m now 4 dpo and feel soooo much better. I came off of the cocodamol yesterday as the bloating in my stomach was worse than my breast pain! Today the pain has been manageable with ibuprofen. </p>
<p>To be honest I can’t really tell how tight my compression bra is because I’ve also got a compression strap across the top to push the impla&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1665154"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/#post-1336446" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10ec50fa6e6480c0503730289428133e</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Thread - 1 DPO 275/300cc HP Dual plane in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/#post-1336443</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Aug 2024 14:38:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi both!! </p>
<p>So happy to hear both your ops went well! And Jen we must have just missed each other! I was the first patient that morning 🙂 </p>
<p>Since going for lunch on day one, I quickly learnt to rest lol. Was sofa and bed bound yesterday and sofa bound today, minus a quick 10 minute walk down the high street. I have to admit I had a quick cry&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1665134"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/#post-1336443" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3444a1e7c37f07425ef3b859d775a9d</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Thread - 1 DPO 275/300cc HP Dual plane in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/#post-1336431</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Aug 2024 16:48:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>1 DPO</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42ef38d0effb74a32252598a868d6804</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Thread - 1 DPO 275/300cc HP Dual plane in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/#post-1336429</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Aug 2024 16:46:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Before </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a03974432d21818cab91c4da364d7b9</guid>
				<title>Claire started the topic Thread - 1 DPO 275/300cc HP Dual plane in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Aug 2024 16:35:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>Posting this thread to track my progress, also because I found these threads so helpful in the build up to my surgery! </p>
<p>I had my operation yesterday at Harley Health Village with Dr Samouris. I am 5’5 8st 12 and started as a 32AA. I was aiming for a large C/small D. At the moment they look no different from the front but incredibly h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1665112"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/thread-1-dpo-275-300cc-hp-dual-plane/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0156732db065ab127fd7c2e58075d150</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Surgery date 3rd Feb.. anyone else?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/surgery-date-3rd-feb-anyone-else/#post-1336414</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2024 16:17:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, my surgery is on Monday and I haven’t yet decided between 275/300 or 300/325, I’m also starting from 32a/aa. What sizes did you choose in the end and do you have pics by any chance!? I’m going high profile dual plane xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2118d904d5c342330fa8a159a6c23af</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic New WhatsApp group x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/new-whatsapp-group-x/#post-1336362</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Aug 2024 12:50:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girl, I’m also booked the 26th with dr Samouris! What size have you decided on? :)xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d630b39e9dccf696d58cb1c86ac204a7</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic 300cc dual plane from 32aa in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/300cc-dual-plane-from-32aa/#post-1336340</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jul 2024 20:00:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I don’t have pics unfortunately as my surgery date is 26th aug, but I’m a 32A / very small B, 5’5, 8 stone 12, and getting dual plane with dr Samouris! I’m deciding between 250/275, 275/300 and 300/325 (one of my boobs is slightly bigger than the other). </p>
<p>Did the doctor tell you what cup size he thinks the 300cc would get you to??? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a37ba2ca185b5f9c48165e2a0631168</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic New WhatsApp group x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/new-whatsapp-group-x/#post-1336339</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jul 2024 11:30:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, would I be able to be added please! My surgery is 26th Aug with dr samouris and I still haven’t decided on size so would love to hear about your experiences!</p>
<p>07500807143 xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f63004aba729ac9ccce87600391f8b6d</guid>
				<title>Claire and Louise A are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1664711/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2024 16:17:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72774bf72052165df1eaae410710356e</guid>
				<title>Claire&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1664710/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2024 09:23:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bb926ca4f5ba85c9955a64d65abb843</guid>
				<title>Claire started the topic 250/275cc or 300/325cc, help please!x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/250-275cc-or-300-325cc-help-pleasex/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2024 09:20:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my consultation with dr Samouris and he’s offered me dual plane high profile 250/275cc or 300/325cc, he’s said the 250/75 will get me to a C cup and the 300/325 would get me to a large C/D. I wanted something natural, but now I’m worried I’m going to regret not getting the bigger size! </p>
<p>For reference I’m 5’5 and 8st12, size 6/8. My current&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1664709"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/250-275cc-or-300-325cc-help-pleasex/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b23cce43a2cf1d344aefe65574808344</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Mr Samouris - Anyone with experience x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/mr-samouris-anyone-with-experience-x/#post-1336305</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2024 12:53:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, did you get the results you wanted!? I’m the same as you, an A and wanting a large b/c, and am booked with dr Samouris! Also used to play football for years &#x1f601;!!  So likely same build, bottom heavy! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12c6286117affa9d8c1020a02844c616</guid>
				<title>Claire started the topic Current 34A, want to go to a small C! Before/afters? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/current-34a-want-to-go-to-a-small-c-before-afters/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2024 12:38:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I’m 5ft5, 8st 12 and always been more curvy on the bottom half, so want to balance my profile out!<br />
Has anyone been with dr Samouris and has before afters? </p>
<p>Or just anyone whos had quite a subtle change, to a large b/small c? </p>
<p>I’m worried they’re going to advise me bigger because people normally wish they’d gone bigger, but I know fo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1664647"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/current-34a-want-to-go-to-a-small-c-before-afters/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdc559df675df3bd752c00ee6262b9f4</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic What cup size from an A with under muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/what-cup-size-from-an-a-with-under-muscle/#post-1336303</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2024 12:33:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What did you decide? And do you have before/after pics? I’m booked for my consult this month and surgery next! Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a47ab4110e5c2c331da83d7cf02607a</guid>
				<title>Claire became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1501143/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2021 17:14:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/227 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 03:45:52 by W3 Total Cache
-->