<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Claire | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/clairexanne/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/clairexanne/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Claire.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 12:25:28 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e57d919d0a711f9939ce4b3366ae654c</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic BA surgery in April WhatsApp in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-surgery-in-april-whatsapp/#post-1315070</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2020 21:13:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey could I be added &#x1f642; booked 2nd April<br />
07773240279 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6494e80436b3313d2beff6d3ad687d5</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Coronavirus in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/coronavirus/#post-1315039</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:20:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked in for the 2nd April so just over two weeks I&#8217;m so worried about it being cancelled &#x1f62b;&#x1f648; I&#8217;ve waited for over ten years finally got the money, booked 6 months ago and now this!! Kicking myself for not booking in sooner!! Hope everyones ops go ahead as normal!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a39554e22c89e37c72c38ed1a032191</guid>
				<title>Claire&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1482564/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2020 22:33:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b83e737bac234b66a90aeeaa6bd8adc8</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Op 1st March... Still don&#039;t know which hospital in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-1st-march-still-dont-know-which-hospital/#post-1313694</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2020 22:33:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What a nightmare &#x1f62b; I hope you&#8217;ve heard something else by now?!  My hospital has been changed, my OPS stayed the same date the 2nd of April&#8230; but now I&#8217;ve had to cancel my hotel which was £391 non refundable and book another hotel for £130&#8230; I only found out the hospital had changed when my second consultation was cancelled and changed date&#8230;. e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1482563"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-1st-march-still-dont-know-which-hospital/#post-1313694" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45291fd7e89f3270df5e264e94ae2e3f</guid>
				<title>Claire became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1470567/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Sep 2019 19:59:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/144 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 13:39:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->