<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | ClaJane | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/clajane/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/clajane/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ClaJane.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 21:30:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">584832fe384fd8c83c1678c0dd12f6b1</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Advice? - Emotional Roller coaster. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-emotional-roller-coaster/#post-986245</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:30:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you both!! Yeah I&#8217;m going to keep positive and be hopeful for the next few weeks. I&#8217;ve got my appointment with the nurse today in Cardiff&#8230; I think I&#8217;ll feel so much better once I can have a proper bath! Had really intense burning last night I&#8217;m finding that worse than the pain I had straight after surgery! Feels like my skin is on fire!!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1151483"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-emotional-roller-coaster/#post-986245" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">debdf523b17eab5a172dbfb5cd4660d9</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Worried they&#039;re too small in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-theyre-too-small/#post-986129</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Apr 2017 22:33:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Don&#8217;t worry babe I&#8217;ve been feeling exactly the same&#8230; I had my surgery done a week ago. We are still early days and I&#8217;m sure the drop and fluff process over the next couple of months will change our minds 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae7ec4da3455230a139bf39796dff23a</guid>
				<title>ClaJane&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1151317/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Apr 2017 22:19:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fa03dd34aca58e2c19a6313ac22e187</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic 450hp overs all done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450hp-overs-all-done/#post-986125</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Apr 2017 22:13:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking absolutely fab!! 🙂 Really amazing result there! I bet you are ecstatic!  I can not wait for mine to drop and fluff as well!  xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16e88bdb834b9fd1a739fa868ccfd701</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Advice? - Emotional Roller coaster. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-emotional-roller-coaster/#post-986121</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Apr 2017 22:08:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you both! 🙂 Yeah I am absolutely the same! Same thoughts have been running through my mind. How long since you had your surgery? I guess its a very long process&#8230; I know its silly of me to have wanted the final result within a week. Its hard to describe the emotional journey ! You are totally right&#8230; keeping positive! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28eb74499c87542e8a4a84a3c85918ee</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Advice? - Emotional Roller coaster. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-emotional-roller-coaster/#post-986106</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Apr 2017 21:16:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me! 🙂 Having reassurance is making me feel so much better and knowing I am not alone on this roller coaster ride of emotions! I&#8217;m sure in a few weeks we will both feel so much better! I think you are right its way too soon to feel disappointed. I&#8217;m sure a lot of changes will happen before the final&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1151284"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-emotional-roller-coaster/#post-986106" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">533402d0a3c744337181f95241a796d2</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Advice? - Emotional Roller coaster. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-emotional-roller-coaster/#post-986087</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:40:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8230; Before and After.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc0c529c9c0d5e21450f8339897a5f72</guid>
				<title>ClaJane started the topic Advice? - Emotional Roller coaster. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-emotional-roller-coaster/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:38:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okay well I&#8217;ve been meaning to write a long post for days but the truth is I&#8217;ve been on the biggest emotional roller coaster ever since coming out of surgery! Has anyone else felt really down? One minute I&#8217;m feeling really sad and disappointed the next I&#8217;m thinking &#8216;Clarissa get your shit together you look amazing!&#8217; haha!! Please say this is the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1151255"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-emotional-roller-coaster/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09f3dec7853c15c8808daea4ef628a44</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Had my surgery! Leaving London now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-surgery-leaving-london-now/#post-984517</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Apr 2017 17:25:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you 🙂 xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad61e5c160fdbe81be737d0911735f73</guid>
				<title>ClaJane&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1149081/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Apr 2017 17:22:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac4f6aea40cca5b443ddd774e2bc25dc</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic 450hp overs all done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450hp-overs-all-done/#post-984513</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Apr 2017 17:17:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just hope their shape change over the next few weeks hehe 🙂 I had 500cc over high profile babe&#8230; in a way I knew I&#8217;d have loved to have gone bigger but 500 was the very biggest I was offered and 500 was a push! I think all too soon we judge the result&#8230; I know in 3 months time our boobs will look different again!  Just got to be patient I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1149077"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450hp-overs-all-done/#post-984513" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">132f1673a674da95905c7aa04188f114</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic 450hp overs all done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450hp-overs-all-done/#post-984493</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Apr 2017 15:09:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls ! Haven&#8217;t been on here in a few days! Since having my surgery thursday I have been wrecked! Been in a lot of pain but managed to control it with strong meds! I haven&#8217;t really been able to take my sportsbra off for a while only to change it&#8230; I feel like my skin is really tight!! At the moment my boobs look like cones haha I&#8217;m guessing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1149047"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450hp-overs-all-done/#post-984493" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cdf04217d3c9441a08d01b2496991391</guid>
				<title>ClaJane started the topic Had my surgery! Leaving London now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-surgery-leaving-london-now/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2017 09:23:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well what a great experience! On my way home after my night stay in Fitzroy. Dr. Fiumara was amazing as well as the whole team! I&#8217;ll make a bigger post later to explain my whole experience but I just wanted to make a little post for now to say how great the experience has been! Sending my love to the girls who also had their ops this week. Happy&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1147920"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-surgery-leaving-london-now/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1934be5f1c58cac8ce8213b904e08d7</guid>
				<title>ClaJane started the topic Had my surgery! Leaving London now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-surgery-leaving-london-now/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2017 09:23:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well what a great experience! On my way home after my night stay in Fitzroy. Dr. Fiumara was amazing qs well as the whole team! I&#8217;ll make a bigger post later to explain my whole experience but I just wanted to make a little post for now to say how great the experience has been! Sending my love to the girls who also had their ops this week. Happy&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1147916"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-surgery-leaving-london-now/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3966d2bb7fc96f3478e36e704409434d</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic 450hp overs all done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450hp-overs-all-done/#post-983115</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Apr 2017 22:54:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awwh i bet your so happy the surgery is over with&#8230; looking fab!!! :))xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">298bb8030524d260afc0b64131567a5c</guid>
				<title>ClaJane and Danielle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1147012/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Apr 2017 20:54:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b2c109e2da26a8d5bf807d093e46f96</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Sports bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bras-64/#post-982771</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Apr 2017 10:41:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>M&amp;S I got mine 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9fe1d32b93cfd60d82f5557e5ec6155</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Today Is the day!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-47/#post-982724</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Apr 2017 09:21:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck girls!! I&#8217;m having mine tomorrow in London! EXCITING TIMES! 😀 Keep us updated 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">538bc06173740c928e586902cc1adb8f</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Not long now! 6th April! Excited! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/not-long-now-6th-april-excited/#post-982606</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2017 20:59:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you girls!! 🙂 I&#8217;ll sure let you know how it goes 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad1e0b582233f1233ebe7758f32d969d</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic A to E 375cc HP unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-to-e-375cc-hp-unders/#post-982386</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2017 13:55:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you! 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cab75a4e0bcd9cbb89bbb28873417b19</guid>
				<title>ClaJane and Lou are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1146018/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2017 12:09:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ddf5c7993a1d37b1f395e2041e6650b</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic All of you need to get these! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-of-you-need-to-get-these/#post-982330</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2017 11:18:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love them!! 😀 Looking great!! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">108b90e178bf498101f45490b204cca8</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Fake tan in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fake-tan-37/#post-982308</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2017 10:58:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I stopped using the sunbeds over a week ago and haven&#8217;t used fake tan for 2 weeks babe 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96dfad2d462504cb8e41125c9b8e571d</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic A to E 375cc HP unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-to-e-375cc-hp-unders/#post-982303</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2017 10:42:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls! I&#8217;ve decided to have 500ccs &#8211; Feeling a little nervous my op in thursday in London with Dr Fiumara (she is lovely &#8211; really happy I&#8217;ve chosen her to do my surgery) 🙂 . I&#8217;m size 12 &#8211; 36A &#8211; Originally I was going for 400ccs but decided to go all the way with 500css. I&#8217;m worried about stretch marks &#8211; but I definitely want to go as big as&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1145935"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-to-e-375cc-hp-unders/#post-982303" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9df11cf9414efb415b9233f3396a59c4</guid>
				<title>ClaJane started the topic Not long now! 6th April! Excited! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/not-long-now-6th-april-excited/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2017 10:24:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my admission time for thursday! Anyone else booked in for thursday in London? 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c15e8843ee1bebb862438d9eb8bda84b</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Today is the day :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-46/#post-981156</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:39:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glad to hear it went well hun!! 😀 Looking amazing 🙂 I bet you&#8217;re so happy xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf10a8f337ff195f8ec7f08d37a20533</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Today is the day :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-46/#post-980883</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:54:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Luck 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80e9758415b54c3237252203bcbb6b9b</guid>
				<title>ClaJane and Siobhan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1143374/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Mar 2017 20:31:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdea5d5d03736657a4cb0ac254b8d594</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic PO 1Day! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/po-1day/#post-980543</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:28:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great to hear how well your surgery went! 🙂 I bet you&#8217;re so excited to see the results! Exciting! :)xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57522618b6b57effa56823cc1cd3cb34</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Fitzroy London - Anyone having their surgery next week? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fitzroy-london-anyone-having-their-surgery-next-week/#post-980505</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:56:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really excited now! 🙂 Getting a bit nervous hearing how much pain the other girls have been in this week&#8230; but staying positive&#8230; I&#8217;m sure its going to be worth all the pain! hehe! Good luck everyone 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">364d24bc54b4be87fdb51ad6847a5227</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Fitzroy London - Anyone having their surgery next week? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fitzroy-london-anyone-having-their-surgery-next-week/#post-980397</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 23:23:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck hun! 🙂 hope it goes great for you! Won&#8217;t be long now and we&#8217;ll have had it done! Roll on the next few weeks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0af7cccb16e7130ffb156ec2e50ffaad</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic 2 Weeks to go - Thinking of backing out! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-to-go-thinking-of-backing-out/#post-980103</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:48:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/casey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@casey</a> Yeah have you waited long for the surgery since the first consultation? I&#8217;ve only waited since feb. I&#8217;m having my surgery in London&#8230; Just want to fast forward two weeks! Where are you having your surgery?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d896a47a5c2d944dbc808f3d92eaea3</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic 2 Weeks to go - Thinking of backing out! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-to-go-thinking-of-backing-out/#post-980096</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:31:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hun!<br />
Mine is booked for the 6th of April. I&#8217;m feeling a little nervous as well but don&#8217;t overthink it.  Keep positive and think of the results in a few weeks :D! I&#8217;m also scared about the anesthetic but mind over matter&#8230; 🙂  the whole procedure will be over before we know it 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c33c20781eb2d03f72d69036df3fd12f</guid>
				<title>ClaJane started the topic Fitzroy London - Anyone having their surgery next week? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fitzroy-london-anyone-having-their-surgery-next-week/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:20:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have my surgery on the 6th April in London with Dr. Fiumara. Really excited but nervous! Packing all my things ready! Staying over night&#8230; a little scared but I know it&#8217;ll be fine!! 🙂 </p>
<p>Anyone having their surgery next week in London?x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29533d5ea8a2cb1227b334ad5c32632a</guid>
				<title>ClaJane&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1142417/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:10:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11b4a2885c97d81704714a5d403b8238</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Waiting to go down to Surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/waiting-to-go-down-to-surgery/#post-980073</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:01:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Luck! 😀 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c7ca8277250a091a6144843f44b50e7</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic 350 or 375? i can&#039;t decide! :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-or-375-i-cant-decide/#post-979808</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2017 17:37:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m the same as Michie&#8230; I&#8217;ve decided to go for the bigger implant of 500cc, I had the choice of 400, 450 and 500. I&#8217;d rather be bigger than expected than be disappointed by being smaller than I wanted. 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">538fbbc88428a638b07f3313451a2196</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Dr Linda Fiumara in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-linda-fiumara-3/#post-979716</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:17:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heey Ladies! I&#8217;m having my op with Dr Fiumara on April the 6th in London! So excited! I am so happy with my choice of surgeon and size of implant &#8211; 500cc High Profile.  I&#8217;m currently 34/36A Can&#8217;t believe how quickly the time has gone since my first consultation. </p>
<p>GOOD LUCK LADIES 😀 &lt;3 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f5a4443ac6c5224a4bd9283f634abc9</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic TODAYS THE DAY!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/todays-the-day-95/#post-979708</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:10:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Luck! 😀 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf7ef66a38456e00ebd37438318b6b97</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic DD day! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dd-day/#post-979707</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:09:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Luck! 😀 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">deec4b20313eb89189141de451618d5a</guid>
				<title>ClaJane&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1138786/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Mar 2017 19:56:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8075b50232e55559210b56e9516560a3</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic Anyone booked in London for April? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-booked-in-london-for-april/#post-977806</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Mar 2017 19:53:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having surgery in London with Dr Fiumara on April 6th! Having 500ccs 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7528918bf9e083139c79cb7638255e4b</guid>
				<title>ClaJane replied to the topic anyone got there op in April?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-there-op-in-april/#post-975287</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Mar 2017 17:29:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Having my surgery on the 6th in London! 🙂 Excited! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13f8c140eaa0c405b0dc45849ab5e07d</guid>
				<title>ClaJane changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1134739/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Mar 2017 17:27:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d5d7b6bf08b607b9b846057c3f9243b</guid>
				<title>ClaJane became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1130282/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 22:46:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/324 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 23:59:31 by W3 Total Cache
-->