<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Clarissa18 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/clarissa/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/clarissa/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Clarissa18.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:26:22 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cebd3defa83df9169b6c9284e377c4aa</guid>
				<title>Clarissa18 replied to the topic How much movement post op? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-movement-post-op/#post-668236</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jul 2013 17:51:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good idea with the pillows.<br />
Thanks for your reply! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f7a80423820769d6d600be50c500ca0</guid>
				<title>Clarissa18 started the topic How much movement post op? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-movement-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jul 2013 06:59:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve had 240 overs and not had much bother until last night. It was the 3rd night after my op and I rolled over. I got a really bad burning pain in my left boob. This morning it still feels strange and that the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0975900df02e517aa1457c8f0650101d</guid>
				<title>Clarissa18 replied to the topic 5 days to go have I packed everything?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-days-to-go-have-i-packed-everything/#post-667194</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:17:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you! Good luck for Friday! Cx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4298fc73ef26d9ad6d7c2d9a98a601b2</guid>
				<title>Clarissa18 started the topic 17th July....this Wed! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/17th-july-this-wed/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:23:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone been given a time they need to be at the clinic in Preston? Or if anyone knows when you are usually called with this info? PC was vague&#8230;.. Very frustrating! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3ba45033ac97466cf18c9e09c62bc61</guid>
				<title>Clarissa18 replied to the topic 5 days to go have I packed everything?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-days-to-go-have-i-packed-everything/#post-667158</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:01:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I&#8217;m in for my op on Wednesday but still haven&#8217;t been given a time? Do you know when we will be given this information? I&#8217;ve called an asked my PC but she seemed flakey and vague&#8230;.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f921d849257f4f999318fa1a3d9f63fe</guid>
				<title>Clarissa18 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/384328/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:48:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/145 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 18:40:20 by W3 Total Cache
-->