• CLP posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago

    @aaaangell heya, yeah I was okay tbh. The next day I was stiff but from getting home the evening of my op I was going to toilet on my own, just couldn’t rip toilet paper ha. My fiancĂ© was really good and he prepped some food and stuff for me as he was at work the next day, but I got myself out of bed and my friend then came round and stayed with me. She mainly did stuff for me, but I was able to make a cuppa if I filled the kettle with enough water for 2 cups so it wasn’t too heavy, and kept everything in reach. I stopped taking cocodamol from Sunday which was 2DPO and hardly used anything since. I used ice a lot. Sitting up sometimes and moving in bed my fiancĂ© did help, but I could do it on my own just would take longer and every now and then I’d get a pin to remind me to slow down. It does get a lot easier, and I went for a walk on Wednesday. I think I was lucky with the pain and only having partials. 😊 I’m hoping to be a D. I’m quite happy with the size at the moment. But we’ll just see. Trying not to get set on a size as anything is better than what I had xx