<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Claire | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cmcc91/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cmcc91/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Claire.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:17:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01bbc44e52ddf46e0f71c17c57c51af9</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Dr Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-45/#post-1062008</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2017 00:48:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had closed rhinoplasty last August with Dr Frati, everything went really well, i did however noticed a slight bump on one side a few months later so mentioned this to Frati who agreeed to re book me in a year on toe shave in slightly down. I have just arrived home today after my app this morning &amp; my nose is looking great already! I’ll keep y&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1255071"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-45/#post-1062008" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01bbc44e52ddf46e0f71c17c57c51af9</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Dr Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-45/#post-1062008</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2017 00:48:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had closed rhinoplasty last August with Dr Frati, everything went really well, i did however noticed a slight bump on one side a few months later so mentioned this to Frati who agreeed to re book me in a year on toe shave in slightly down. I have just arrived home today after my app this morning &amp; my nose is looking great already! I’ll keep y&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1255070"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-45/#post-1062008" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01bbc44e52ddf46e0f71c17c57c51af9</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Dr Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-45/#post-1062008</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2017 00:48:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had closed rhinoplasty last August with Dr Frati, everything went really well, i did however noticed a slight bump on one side a few months later so mentioned this to Frati who agreeed to re book me in a year on toe shave in slightly down. I have just arrived home today after my app this morning &amp; my nose is looking great already! I’ll keep y&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1255068"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-45/#post-1062008" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4f25331d06fee328001c2c56f0ba275</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Closed Rhino with Frait - Advice in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-with-frait-advice/#post-1062007</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2017 00:41:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Amanda, I had Dr Frati and I wanted the same as you and I got it. It has taken 2 operations as after the first I noticed a slight bump on one side and Dr Frati agreeed to shave this down which was great. I came out of theatre today so I’ll let you know how I get on. But he has been great over this past year with me. He is very straight to the p&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1255067"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-with-frait-advice/#post-1062007" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec403f41face0efa11d3ef4c94b1e29c</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Anyone had rhinoplasty with dr frati? in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-rhinoplasty-with-dr-frati/#post-1062005</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2017 00:37:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Megan,<br />
I have just arrived home after my correction op with him today. I went privately too.<br />
He has been great! My first op went great but I noticed a slight little bump on one side so mentioned it to Frati who agreed to shave this 1 year post op so I got the results I wanted. I would say not to worry as I’ve been dealing with him for 1 y&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1255065"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-rhinoplasty-with-dr-frati/#post-1062005" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0ab13756413237e786bfad123e75f17</guid>
				<title>Claire replied to the topic Closed rhinoplasty with Dr Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhinoplasty-with-dr-frati/#post-1062003</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2017 00:34:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Danielle,<br />
I’ve  just arrived home from my correction operation with Dr Frati today.<br />
This was my second operation as I still had a slight bump on one side and Dr Frati agreed to sort this out for me 1 year on from my first op. Throughout this past year I feel like Dr Frati has been amazing &amp; you really do get the results you want even if it i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1255063"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhinoplasty-with-dr-frati/#post-1062003" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e55a8a1f6752ae1cae36a68c2140a2e9</guid>
				<title>Claire became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1255058/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2017 00:28:09 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/152 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-09-30 06:09:34 by W3 Total Cache
-->