<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Cora Corina | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cory78/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cory78/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Cora Corina.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 17:34:38 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6942c20934e5b5687d831802a42dbf51</guid>
				<title>Cora Corina and Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1335433/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jun 2018 09:22:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da33425730b02f3e43d8358d6bb24d9c</guid>
				<title>Cora Corina replied to the topic Breast enlargement finance for bad credit in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-finance-for-bad-credit/#post-1165627</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jun 2018 08:27:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Louise I thank you from the bottom of my heart xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e42cf384c211efe94ed7d955eb150fb9</guid>
				<title>Cora Corina replied to the topic Breast enlargement finance for bad credit in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-finance-for-bad-credit/#post-1165619</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jun 2018 08:24:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So many women suffer from this cause.I wish you to succeed in regaining your trust and femininity xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81f569e518c6f7944f0b3e1b06465120</guid>
				<title>Cora Corina started the topic Breast enlargement finance for bad credit in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-finance-for-bad-credit/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jun 2018 06:46:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everybody,<br />
I really need such an surgery. My breasts are a big disaster.<br />
They looks very bad that makes me suffer enormously physically and mentally.I suffer enormously because I lost my femininity, confidence in me.But this does not help me to fulfill my dream of feeling me a true woman again.The cost of such a surgery far exceeds my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1334997"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-finance-for-bad-credit/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74309cb3f3307a0e7b2ed11c5227d58b</guid>
				<title>Cora Corina became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1334947/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jun 2018 06:28:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/148 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 19:22:39 by W3 Total Cache
-->