<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | vonnie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/croly/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/croly/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for vonnie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43002189b537e0978110a6567fabd759</guid>
				<title>vonnie posted an update: Had my 3m consultation with my surgeon and he was very happy [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/164426/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Mar 2012 22:26:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my 3m consultation with my surgeon and he was very happy with my results. Thank you Mr Ben Chew x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0734c4b4a1cde21ef527566cc40b5c18</guid>
				<title>vonnie posted an update: Just a wee update got my 6 ^week check up with the nurse in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/152967/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 22:30:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just a wee update got my 6 ^week check up with the nurse in january and all was great. Got my 3month check up on 22nd feb with my consultant. So that will be interesting to see if he is happy to with his work. I am lol x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40c5074a7ba7fdaa7f3533a20342679c</guid>
				<title>vonnie posted an update: Sorted x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/152959/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 22:24:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorted x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a36dbab7d9b953d13729f4a0ed959c91</guid>
				<title>vonnie posted an update: I know its a daft question ladies but how do I upload a pic [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/152955/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 22:19:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know its a daft question ladies but how do I upload a pic to be my profile picture</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e1e921a896c04855f943df4de67c72b</guid>
				<title>croly posted an update in the group Ben Chew: Hi I got my breast enlargement done in Glasgow in Nov 2011. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/127161/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:03:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I got my breast enlargement done in Glasgow in Nov 2011. My consultant was Ben Chew. Have to say he was absoulutly fantastic. Very pleasant, reassuring, spent alot of time at my consultation going through my options. I had went to other companies before choosing MYA and as soon as I met Ben Chew I knew that was who I wanted. My breasts look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-127161"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/127161/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 02:58:44 by W3 Total Cache
-->