<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Chantelle | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cvkio/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cvkio/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chantelle.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 21:52:37 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52d035a005891cd6e5422d4f2a696427</guid>
				<title>Chantelle started the topic 4 week post op ?????? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-week-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 22:11:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How did people who had partial/unders feel after 4 weeks post op? </p>
<p>I go on holiday when I&#8217;m 4 week post op and worrying I will still be really uncomfortable and in pain still (I&#8217;m 5 days post op atm) </p>
<p>Originally thought i was having overs so I thought the healing process would be a lot quicker but ended up having partials </p>
<p>Thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93e13cf0a5e5b730446d83912193d770</guid>
				<title>Chantelle and Megan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1415913/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jul 2018 06:33:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e66ff3e868b67d604ef34d8dac50931</guid>
				<title>Chantelle and Charlotte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1413867/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2018 18:54:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83d9c93e2f2eae6d0a2e98a9b045df18</guid>
				<title>Chantelle replied to the topic petite frame with 300cc HP unders ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-frame-with-300cc-hp-unders/#post-1267583</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jul 2018 17:54:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha no problem! They look like such a good size and shape especially at 3 weeks post op. It&#8217;s good to have an idea of the size I&#8217;m hoping mine won&#8217;t be much bigger as they will be overs. But I&#8217;ve read on here by so many girls that if you&#8217;re unsure go with the bigger implant. Keep changing my mind between the 250 and 300. Love your tattoos aswell&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1412423"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-frame-with-300cc-hp-unders/#post-1267583" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be8218cd062e1dbf6fa91a36485054cc</guid>
				<title>Chantelle and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412359/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jul 2018 12:46:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">887f74a1ace54a87b489caadaeb2906e</guid>
				<title>Chantelle replied to the topic petite frame with 300cc HP unders ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-frame-with-300cc-hp-unders/#post-1267525</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jul 2018 10:57:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing! I was just about to write an email to have another consultation to change to 250 but I don&#8217;t think I&#8217;m going to bother now. They look a great size! Who was your surgeon? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71f18a25217530f0a1e9f8006a798b0f</guid>
				<title>Chantelle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412267/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jul 2018 09:11:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dea838d8ec48968b7b929c570887928</guid>
				<title>Chantelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412265/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jul 2018 09:08:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d17641042bd045fce05343ae28cb215</guid>
				<title>Chantelle replied to the topic petite frame with 300cc HP unders ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-frame-with-300cc-hp-unders/#post-1267370</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Jul 2018 21:22:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You must be excited! I&#8217;ve seen some of Mr Mounir&#8217;s work he seems like an amazing surgeon! My consultation was pretty quick and he just said 300cc which i&#8217;ve read a few times on here when wanting a large C/small D. it is really hard! Because you don&#8217;t want them really big but also don&#8217;t want to regret going too small. I didn&#8217;t think I&#8217;d have enough&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1412178"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-frame-with-300cc-hp-unders/#post-1267370" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43ca746a24c82504344ff4c202acbf14</guid>
				<title>Chantelle started the topic petite frame with 300cc HP unders ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-frame-with-300cc-hp-unders/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Jul 2018 18:37:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I&#8217;ve got my surgery booked for the 3rd of August and wanted a natural big C / small D .. i&#8217;ve been offered 300cc HP over the muscle, which I was a bit suprised about as I&#8217;m only 32a and very slim so I was expecting partials or unders .. Has anyone had this with similar stats? bit worried about rippling and just being a bit too big in general&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1412137"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-frame-with-300cc-hp-unders/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5c89ea8ffdf6282a979f646d9ae7f8e</guid>
				<title>Chantelle and Rebekah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412080/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Jul 2018 13:54:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c033051a02b5036b0798597ac3a705e</guid>
				<title>Chantelle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412079/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Jul 2018 13:34:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7c22a882b9cf3f8e2f1afe3f91ee2bd</guid>
				<title>Chantelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412077/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Jul 2018 13:30:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9b71ed2424b89bc0f7f763d825836e6</guid>
				<title>Chantelle and Brigitta are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013862/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:03:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed464a8f4a4ec4f87bbdbcbc1f3c230b</guid>
				<title>Chantelle and Jessica are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1010650/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Feb 2016 07:12:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68ab204e7c68e2897d3bb1db8405f8b6</guid>
				<title>Chantelle and Jessica are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008314/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2016 07:08:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe2494de56fab8e5c7ddedff8d71e5c1</guid>
				<title>Chantelle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008133/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 19:49:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14acfb5a4091d4682923c695b60d9afe</guid>
				<title>Chantelle became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1007743/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2016 18:31:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/237 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 00:21:22 by W3 Total Cache
-->