<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Corrine | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cw25/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cw25/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Corrine.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:20:21 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c86faa2ed66c023f088b0b2b4b191b6e</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic 4WPO - beginning to hate them :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4wpo-beginning-to-hate-them/#post-1292355</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Feb 2019 16:46:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wait a little longer think mine were really different sizes till around 6-8weeks then they evened out. Then they just got softer and softer. I’m 6months now and love mine they look and feel so natural x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a01ba605dfa2b69585abadda43a7ef3</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Is it true........ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-it-true-3/#post-1288643</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Dec 2018 07:54:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was told they are meant to last a life time and you just need to get them checked after 10years with a scan, and if they are fine they don’t need doing. I know someone who’s had theirs in 17years and had a child and hers are still fine. She said they are a bit smaller but she’s not bothered cause she’s older now so didn’t want them as big as be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1441300"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-it-true-3/#post-1288643" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b70ea157cec680bb11505315aacb9123</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Am I over obsessing.... Anyone got a 350cc, mine looks less in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/am-i-over-obsessing-anyone-got-a-350cc-mine-looks-less/#post-1288435</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Dec 2018 02:56:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine got loads bigger as they took shape just wait it out. After a week I tried on my breastfeeding bras that were 34dd and it looked like they fit. Then by 6weeks I was measured as a 34f x x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5274d4593bc18860432bb81f75e2f34a</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic What do you all think in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-do-you-all-think/#post-1288365</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Dec 2018 19:56:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine were similar to yours I’ve breastfed 2 children and I’m 26.  The implants lifted mine. She said it was fake sagging from loose skin rather than real sagging as my nipples were still in the correct position like yours just skin had dropped from the top, so implant filled this x. X x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d1ef31dcba2ed5f833d850d55fe5904</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Leaking scar in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/leaking-scar/#post-1288330</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Dec 2018 19:55:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My hospital put iodine on mine I think it was and it dried and healed within a few days x x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c2180a94249a8687eef80f9c12a761c</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Loss of Sensitivity? (1dpo) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/loss-of-sensitivity-1dpo/#post-1288217</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:58:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yh I can feel my boobs now to touch but can’t feel pain, like if bf pinches my nipple I don’t feel the pain from it at all. Yh I am really pleased I hated them after I’d finished breastfeeding x x x. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8460bce04ea25e9fae5e6ca9a97f27d5</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic 5ft 3, Size 12, 400cc Under Muscle - need advice on size?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft-3-size-12-400cc-under-muscle-need-advice-on-size/#post-1288204</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Dec 2018 12:39:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 5.5 size 12, and was a 34c, I had 380 and 450. I’m now a 34f but they only look a dd I think I could have gone bigger without looking silly x x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d77b53e6831bd480514a8c3aa09fb97</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Loss of Sensitivity? (1dpo) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/loss-of-sensitivity-1dpo/#post-1288203</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Dec 2018 12:36:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had lots of weird sensations for a few weeks. I still haven’t got complete feeling back in my nipples and I’m 4months post op but they look great which was all I was bothered about lol x x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2111636516482986d2d5db1fe379e633</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic over or under the muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/over-or-under-the-muscle-3/#post-1288202</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Dec 2018 12:34:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had overs no one would tell mine was fake they are so soft can’t even feel the impant. It depends on how much breast tissue you have to begin with as to which one will be best for you. But recovery is easier with overs I’ve heard and mine was a breeze x x. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c02e56861a3a2434cdf5f9fc055d5ad</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Finance help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-help-21/#post-1286674</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Nov 2018 18:50:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m not with mya. I didn’t have to put a deposit just literally had to pay balance off week before surgery. Yh as soon as it was accepted I had money within a few days. I got bf to do it for me cause I’m at uni so don’t get classed as working even though I do have the funds x x. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c468c25b8b66dc2b5b6abe88722ffcb</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Finance help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-help-21/#post-1286664</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:34:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yh I did mine with my bank. So the bank gave me the lump sum. So I paid my surgery outright with company. Now I pay the bank loan on a monthly basis. X x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07d4b1ca7b672f66e8b447b991b691b0</guid>
				<title>Corrine changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1437820/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:07:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c5697ecd89576f034d96c20d6e0c356</guid>
				<title>Corrine changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1437819/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:06:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f87926033fa679a21582ce76550fd9a4</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Not happy with the shape at the front after surgery, they dont look circular in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/not-happy-with-the-shape-at-the-front-after-surgery-they-dont-look-circular/#post-1286654</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Nov 2018 10:58:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine were all side for weeks was upset cause I didn’t have a Cleveage cause they were so far apart. I’m now 3mpo and they are so squishy and have changed shape loads, look really natural now, and have an amazing cleavage x x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">354243c37a4dcbb771cea9c32e8b417f</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Asymmetry advice and mentally dealing with implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-advice-and-mentally-dealing-with-implants/#post-1286653</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Nov 2018 10:53:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heather they felt like breastfeeding boobs just after they were done. Very gorged and heavy. But now I honestly can’t feel the implant. I can’t explain to you how squishy mine are now, they just feel normal but heavier but they are bigger so would be heavier anyway. X x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a01fa662197ef89adb3cae286717bad</guid>
				<title>Corrine and HEATHER are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1437790/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Nov 2018 21:28:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d91ad71915468840ff48d44cb80a996</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Surgery after pregnancy wait!?!?!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-after-pregnancy-wait/#post-1286608</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:31:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not on here. I thought I may have needed uplift but she said mine was fake sag, as my nipple was still near the right place just the skin sagged so I had no upperpole. You can’t discuss prices on here and as I’m not with mya I can’t post pics or say who I went with. Private message me your email if you want more info. X x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8df56cfdc3e2086c07472cca4d9235e8</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Surgery after pregnancy wait!?!?!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-after-pregnancy-wait/#post-1286586</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Nov 2018 10:10:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my surgery exactly 6months after I stopped breastfeeding. I saw surgeon after 4months and she said they were fine then but I’d already booked in advance for the 6months date and was no cancellations, all depends on your body. X x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfbaf216ac30402f5e2ae5555b8a77ef</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Asymmetry advice and mentally dealing with implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-advice-and-mentally-dealing-with-implants/#post-1286348</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Nov 2018 21:39:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had asymmetry one c and the other a d. They were deflated from breastfeeding and looked saggy. The implants have refilled the skin and lifted them and are now the same size. I’m 3months postop and I can’t even feel the implant now and they are so squishy, don’t think anyone would notice to touch them at all. X x. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd6cd3ba6225c6b1dfe69aa5f67ed3aa</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Help with sleeping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-sleeping/#post-1286232</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Nov 2018 19:23:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I slept on settee. I’ve got a corner one. So I put a normal pillow behind me so I was lying at an angle. Then I had neck pillow in the gap between normal pillow and back of my settee so my neck wasn’t pushed too far forward. Then I wrapped my vpillow round the front of me, like under my boobs then under my arms. I slept lovely. X x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6db740c3358f3e773122ee56d20a7ad2</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-31/#post-1282811</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Oct 2018 05:38:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>*mya </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed947f879735b22746e06f895e448bd0</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-31/#post-1282809</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Oct 2018 05:37:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had overs can’t post as I didn’t go with myself. I’m 8wpo and they look so natural and they are really squishy. Once the scar isn’t as red I don’t think anyone would notice you can’t see scar when I stand anyway just if I lye down. I went from 34c to 34f. But they look like DD I’d say just the way implants measure. X x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1874d1789af40c6956235cb3432f732</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Recovery time with small children in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-time-with-small-children/#post-1282808</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Oct 2018 05:23:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They will tell you 6weeks. But I had a 2.5year old and 11month old and could comfortably hold them after a few days but only did if I had too. Bf went back to work at day 9 so was on my own I did ache a bit towards the end of the day but i managed. I only really found hoovering difficult till about 3weeks then was completely normally. My pain&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1431728"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-time-with-small-children/#post-1282808" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a97a4fd096553dfabf4659e693ebdc23</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Recovery time for overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-time-for-overs/#post-1281450</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Oct 2018 05:20:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was fine as soon as I came out. I was able to shower straight away. I washed my hair the day after I did hunch head down so that I didn’t lift arms not that I felt I couldn’t be your not meant too. I was just very tired by about day 3 till 2weeks but can’t say I really had much pain. I was alone with my 1 and 2.5 year old from 9 day. By the e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1429404"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-time-for-overs/#post-1281450" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b36930b2ad9fe12c4e4940fe42469b4</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic overs or unders ladies? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-ladies/#post-1281449</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Oct 2018 05:13:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve breastfed 2. I was told overs as I had loads of tissue just needed to refill skin. Mine look really natural now nearly 7wpo. Gone from 34c to 34f they look more like DD but implants always measure more cause of projection. I had no pain in my recovery just very tired for about 2weeks. Mine also dropped into place very quickly. I was on a w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1429403"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-ladies/#post-1281449" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">784f8009bc39d1f44bd5309ad40e2821</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Need help on size... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-help-on-size/#post-1281448</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Oct 2018 05:03:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would go with biggest, you get used to them. I had 380 and 440. Gone from 34c to 34f. In a bra they look a good size but in clothes and without a bra I wouldn’t say they look ridiculously big more like DD. Implants just measure differently as they project more than natural boobs. X x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">293fdd164f3cfba2e42d83f370b71015</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic I have boobs!!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-have-boobs-17/#post-1276535</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Aug 2018 08:31:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>To start topic scroll to the bottom of forum page, once your in breast enlargement and you’ll see box to put title and comment.x x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f96016f45ad77da5f22b60014996b46</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic I have boobs!!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-have-boobs-17/#post-1276533</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Aug 2018 08:30:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bloat is horrible I looked heavily pregnant, boobs smaller than belly lol. I got lactulose works well. I’m 8dpo now have 2 toddlers not been too bad. I’ve slept in corner of corner settee with neck pillow and vpillow wrapped round the front of my under my boobs and arms. X x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">260385258a9719d830224626e0f831a0</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Recovery with small children! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-with-small-children/#post-1276529</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Aug 2018 07:38:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op 18th Aug I’ve been able to pick up my 10month old and 2.5year old from about day 3. I just kneel down and get them to walk to me and hold my neck and lift close to my body. I’ve had a really good recovery so far though, no pain just bits of discomfort, but I am finding I need to sleep loads. X x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e85d7adae9c5ae91d1be31733fcd8e8</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Heavy lifting? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/heavy-lifting-2/#post-1276374</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Aug 2018 19:02:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve personally had no problems with much. Probably just getting out the car, I open then push with my foot. X x xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98c9bf9979166a2ef736d3df7ad9221a</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/#post-1276339</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Aug 2018 07:31:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was 34c, 5.5, size 12. I had 380 and 440!mod overs. And I think I’m going to be a 34dd/e. I think I could have gone a bit bigger if I wanted but still very happy so far, waiting for drop and fluff. I look normal in clothes but I did used to wear a padded bra now I’m just in material. But loads more cleavage x. X x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fa98619dac9c3b7a7e30fbce47af230</guid>
				<title>Corrine started the topic How long for overs to settle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-for-overs-to-settle/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Aug 2018 07:18:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there, to everyone that has had overs, by what week would you say yours settled into final position??? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d01cb3c6a4abf4a767f31fe3ff8d238</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Asymmetry chest before surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-chest-before-surgery/#post-1274953</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2018 00:54:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 380 and 450, only had Saturday and look even atm but will keep you updated as they settle 🙂 x x. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0dfbdeab2a1560a6fdeaa8969f25ea6</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Advice please ladies, getting no support from friends in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-please-ladies-getting-no-support-from-friends/#post-1274952</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2018 00:38:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My boobs went smaller after having kids that’s why I’ve had a ba now. I’ve spoken to women that have had ba’s and then gone on to have children and even breastfed with no problems. The one women I know has had them in for 17years too and said they are still perky. Hope this helps xx x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0759853ad2446a220cb3584f0fc857dd</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic 4dpo and still unable to move!! Anyone else? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4dpo-and-still-unable-to-move-anyone-else/#post-1272529</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Aug 2018 20:03:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As long as you like them, the pain should subside soon. Mines the 18th so not long now. In a whatsapp with loads of girls there’s a few most days so will make things go quicker seeing theirs x x. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2e1ad1eae5e0be9f11f95564d8614fd</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic 4dpo and still unable to move!! Anyone else? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4dpo-and-still-unable-to-move-anyone-else/#post-1272501</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Aug 2018 17:49:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Clare besides the pain how’s the results looking. I tried messaging to see how you got on but didn’t go through. I thought you’d be fine with overs 🙁 X xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7b4a2983c6e546491e3c24df90713fd</guid>
				<title>Corrine and Kelly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1415806/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 19:22:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0879f4ad7689a5595d2f8dfc1e3a2b8</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic 34b/c in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34bc/#post-1269823</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 19:12:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m a 34c empty from breastfeeding and I’ve been given overs as she said this will fill the skin and give a better cleavage. She said unders would look weird as the skin would draped over rather than be filled if you get me. X x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ff0dda490cf56a748890cdef528181f</guid>
				<title>Corrine and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1414852/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Jul 2018 20:35:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12f28baef3f6f740fb0bd8241840a3cb</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Admin for Whatsapp group August? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admin-for-whatsapp-group-august/#post-1269254</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Jul 2018 11:18:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve accepted you jen, and I’ve sent you a friend request Katie, accept then pm me your number and i’ll Add you both x x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a4721bb0f83b6c56f8e2055c3a3a9ff</guid>
				<title>Corrine and Stephanie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1414467/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:07:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52d18e98d13e03be66ef7728e0299011</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Anyone having surgery in August in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-in-august/#post-1269036</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jul 2018 08:29:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Once your friends it will give an option to private message 🙂 ive accepted your request x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12330eef33ea7eeb75107a07f922fdac</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Wide apart breasts! Help please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wide-apart-breasts-help-please/#post-1269026</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jul 2018 07:33:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There’s also an August whatsapp group if you need more advice there’s a couple of us on their having overs. I’m an admin if you wanted to friend and pm your number x x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29f7b47566ceafbab4e850187d7bd2f6</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Wide apart breasts! Help please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wide-apart-breasts-help-please/#post-1269024</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jul 2018 07:31:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Btw I was set on unders too after reading through forum, but after seeing my surgeon she explained every reason why she’d go over for me personally and all made sense. It’s difficult when reading these forums as many ladies are very small framed therefore have limited breast tissue which is why their pics of unders look better than overs. Your sta&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1414404"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wide-apart-breasts-help-please/#post-1269024" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fc4d9aeb4d475186b4e7ed660fef846</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Wide apart breasts! Help please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wide-apart-breasts-help-please/#post-1269020</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jul 2018 07:23:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Going under creates more of a gap in anyone so if you have a visable gap already it will become even more noticeable. And personally I think if you end up with a wide gap that looks very noticeably fake to me that’s probably why he’s suggested overs as out the 2 unders will make you look fake. As long as you have enough breast tissue overs can loo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1414396"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wide-apart-breasts-help-please/#post-1269020" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76c614e178917f517014f8ee863ae3ea</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Admin for Whatsapp group August? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admin-for-whatsapp-group-august/#post-1268983</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jul 2018 19:44:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve sent you a friend request, accept and pm me your number and i’ll Add you 🙂 x x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">742d31db8eb47d2d8dd5cff1bbf374b0</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Admin for Whatsapp group August? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admin-for-whatsapp-group-august/#post-1268947</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jul 2018 16:17:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya I’m one of the admins for August. I’ve just excepted your friend request, pm me your number and i’ll add you 🙂 x x. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">377f72876a206069e0b35ae9f5384251</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic First bra shop in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-bra-shop/#post-1268164</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Jul 2018 21:20:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg they look so good, bet your so pleased 🙂 xx. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f97228108ec7750b33a1c7cfe64df38d</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic Recovery with small children! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-with-small-children/#post-1268146</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Jul 2018 20:15:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It is scary. Let me know how you get on. I have my surgery booked for 18th August. My children will be 10months and 2 and half.  The older is autistic too and they are both so clingy to me. I have dads help for the first week then i’ll be at it alone. X x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bf218d9c46f38371d0fd14dcf12dd33</guid>
				<title>Corrine replied to the topic How long do implants last? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-do-implants-last-4/#post-1267296</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Jul 2018 09:03:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Same here they are meant to last a lifetime. You just need a scan every 10years to make sure they are okay. X x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/373 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 23:33:40 by W3 Total Cache
-->