<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Charlie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cwoo4/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cwoo4/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Charlie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:10:13 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">375513b9e03417382f928dacd4685584</guid>
				<title>Charlie replied to the topic Breast enlargement with one side uplift? Dr Frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-with-one-side-uplift-dr-frati/#post-963306</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jan 2017 22:32:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haven&#8217;t booked mine yet&#8230; have only had the initial consultation, meeting dr Frati next Wednesday! I&#8217;m hoping I won&#8217;t have to have the uplift for financial reasons but I imagine he won&#8217;t do it without one!! I&#8217;m sure the scarring will actually be fine. They all seem very neat but just depends how skin heals I guess!  Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c4ddf64ce6e5958b84162a7996ff9f5</guid>
				<title>Charlie replied to the topic Breast enlargement with one side uplift? Dr Frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-with-one-side-uplift-dr-frati/#post-962979</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Jan 2017 21:46:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah dr Marcelino was suggested but because of dates (I&#8217;m a teacher) apparently hasn&#8217;t much availability in school holidays! When you booked in for?! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3339bef8d7d3e7837dc075af5faa068c</guid>
				<title>Charlie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1115306/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Jan 2017 17:22:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc8fb586556ee5f2a42dc8a314d94621</guid>
				<title>Charlie started the topic Breast enlargement with one side uplift? Dr Frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-with-one-side-uplift-dr-frati/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Jan 2017 17:21:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! I&#8217;ve just had my first consultation and was suggested to most likely have an enlargement with one uplift (due to slightly asymmetrical breasts). I just wondered if anyone has had anything similar with Dr Frati and if they had any photos? It would be much appreciated!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c641c6310ec66c97650283fba0fe9b9</guid>
				<title>Charlie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1112276/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jan 2017 18:38:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/139 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 19:49:40 by W3 Total Cache
-->