<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Daisy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/daisysantos/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/daisysantos/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Daisy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6aa4fed56befc4ca15e9f16b2b8fbeb2</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/black-macom-bra-for-sale-6/#post-896261</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Feb 2016 21:56:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7471a90c60eb82996243e80f41bdf350</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic MaCom Bra help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bra-help-3/#post-896257</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Feb 2016 21:47:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>With a macom I ordered one size up and my back size because on your op day you get strapped up and boobs are swollen and it just about fits the size up, I&#8217;m 2 weeks post op and now using my normal size 30 back x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">570ac1da0692324aa645a0599dfb985a</guid>
				<title>Daisy started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/black-macom-bra-for-sale-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Feb 2016 13:58:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there I&#8217;m currently 13 days post op and selling my black macom bra as I am a 30 back and ordered a 32 back so ordered a size down. Worn for 13 days good condition and washed. Going for £20 including shipping. Send me a message or here if interested thank you. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0f300a5f0e4dd9aef01aa5a9024780c</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Which Post Sugery Bra should i go for Ladies ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/which-post-sugery-bra-should-i-go-for-ladies/#post-895024</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Feb 2016 19:38:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love the macom ones, I&#8217;ve tried the matalan, m&amp;s and asda and what I&#8217;ve realised is for ME they do not support as much the macoms. They are pricey but there made for post op breast augmentation the others are sports bras. Everyone has different opinion. I wasn&#8217;t happy with the price of macom bras however why pay so much for a BA and not 60 for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1010931"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/which-post-sugery-bra-should-i-go-for-ladies/#post-895024" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69071c7b6b1341aa10039db75f25b666</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Which Post Sugery Bra should i go for Ladies ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/which-post-sugery-bra-should-i-go-for-ladies/#post-895024</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Feb 2016 19:38:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love the macom ones, I&#8217;ve tried the natal an m&amp;s and asda and what I&#8217;ve realised is for ME they do not support as much the macom are pricey but there made for post op breast augmentation the others are sports bras. Everyone has different opinion. I wasn&#8217;t happy with the price of macom bras however why pay so much for a BA and not 60 for two macoms x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e6cbf243d69c7f831b67333baed748b</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Night out underwired bra 4 weeks po in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/night-out-underwired-bra-4-weeks-po/#post-894504</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Feb 2016 13:28:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey doll, They say 6-8 weeks with sports bra and 3 months no underwire bras X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">554d903eae2ef489e9e439c7ee69f260</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Nervous &#38; confused... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nervous-confused/#post-894274</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2016 14:20:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey doll, did you get two different sizes? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b726173198e033e54b60f75ca405549</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Advice please!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-please-53/#post-894016</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:12:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would somewhere around 350cc 375cc I think they are perfect sizes there very natural looking and deffo D-DD, when you book your consultation you&#8217;ll get to try on and what ever you like you choose basically Frati who is amazing said 350cc to me however I asked a tad higher I tried the 375cc and it was perfect, bare in mind you do loose 25cc once&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1009458"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-please-53/#post-894016" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd3308d6f9d56c89447f8d0d0a2cb46d</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic 4 days post op - anyone relate? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-anyone-relate/#post-894014</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey doll, hope it gets better for you, I have pain on my left boob only because it&#8217;s more swollen and its tight, the morning naturally gets really achy as your arms have minimal movement so the implants just stay at that position. I have had partials and I feel like I&#8217;ve been doing really well my second day sucked ass however I got my brother to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1009457"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-anyone-relate/#post-894014" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fd994d0c6347a00c48db635149dd197</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic 4 days post op - anyone relate? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-anyone-relate/#post-894014</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey doll, hope it gets better for you, I have pain on my left boob only because it&#8217;s more swollen and its tight, the morning naturally gets really achy as your alarm there is minimal movement so the implants just stay at that position. I have had partials and I feel like I&#8217;ve been doing really well my second day sucked ass however I got my brother&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1009456"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-anyone-relate/#post-894014" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f0094f4318953951fb37a5810ff411b</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Bubbles and bloating in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bubbles-and-bloating/#post-893818</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 07:44:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey sweet it was me who stated it in my last post, mine has gone down a lot if I push down above my implant I can still feel it just massage it gently that&#8217;s what I did and it&#8217;s gone down a lot. As for the bloated feeling it&#8217;s just constipation I bought some herbal tea from Holland and Barrett&#8217;s and couple hours later bowl movements went back to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1009316"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bubbles-and-bloating/#post-893818" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c979aa04d4deffe449d96317ffe1134f</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic 1 week post op what happens? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-week-post-op-what-happens/#post-893550</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Feb 2016 13:07:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ellie, don&#8217;t think the worse hopefully it is fluid build up and not an infection, put ice on it as much as you can sorry to hear this x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1530652e945ec2fbc39ce32a7cbf6604</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Op done yesterday in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-done-yesterday/#post-893549</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Feb 2016 13:04:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great doll X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36750635f090e68ba5f51aa724aba388</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Post op girls.. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-girls-27/#post-893236</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2016 18:27:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes same as you, but the twice a day one make sure your taking it 12 hours apart that&#8217;s what I was told so for example one at 9am and the other 9pm. As for the other one I do tend to take it when I have a lot of discomfort only because discomfort tends to lead in to pain x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e16e890f3e9acb81a94a894ff1554fda</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Post op girls.. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-girls-27/#post-893219</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2016 17:40:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There is a lot more pressure on my left boob guess it&#8217;s because I&#8217;m right handed so left side is a little weaker and isn&#8217;t taking it as well as the right side. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac4d5e4b5f7706af2025c6d1aad5b2ad</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Post op girls.. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-girls-27/#post-893218</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2016 17:39:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahh Ellie sorry to hear that, have you been taking your antibiotics at the right time? They say to always be near enough accurate. Have you called the nurse? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">677be2f649622598661b2ffa17e2a194</guid>
				<title>Daisy started the topic 3 days post Op- Dr Fratti in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-days-post-op-dr-fratti/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2016 16:58:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thought I&#8217;d give your girls a quick update, first and second day I was in my own world luckily I had family to help me out of the bed once I was up I was doing some of my normal day to day things. Glad I could still spend a lot of time with my son, the only uncomfortable thing about my whole experience is the waking up in the morning my breast are&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1008521"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-days-post-op-dr-fratti/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d60cf0ff8d5490aef001fb2251dfe0b7</guid>
				<title>Daisy&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008278/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 23:51:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b835a024f499a76f6a2cc80512b9651</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Transport! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/transport-10/#post-892837</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 11:58:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey doll, yesterday was my op and I went there with a friend by train, some people go on there own and then there friends meet them for the journey home. I went home by cab. I&#8217;ve had anaesthetic before never felt sick yesterday I was fine till I got up I felt really sick and threw up then felt better. I would say you can go by train but on your&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1007981"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/transport-10/#post-892837" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2849f7b8b66fafa9cb4402cf27e0ac60</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Finance and payment options helpppp! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-and-payment-options-helpppp/#post-892834</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 11:42:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey doll, I wanted to go for the finance plan however it&#8217;s like having a contract and I didn&#8217;t want to risk bouncing back any payments so I decided to save which was the best for me as you pay upfront if you get a late space offer you get money off you can&#8217;t talk about prices on here, I saved for about half a year to some it&#8217;s a long time but it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1007979"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-and-payment-options-helpppp/#post-892834" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f878783acece18210009711f9054175d</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Finance and payment options helpppp! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-and-payment-options-helpppp/#post-892834</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 11:42:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey doll, I wanted to go for the finance plan however it&#8217;s like have a contract and I didn&#8217;t want to risk bouncing back any payments so I decided to save which was the best for me as you pay upfront if you get a late space offer you get money off you can&#8217;t talk about prices on here, I saved for about half a year to some it&#8217;s a long time but it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1007978"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-and-payment-options-helpppp/#post-892834" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e86436af0d275da89a0800fb3e7fa47</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Op day! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-7/#post-892574</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2016 15:05:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will be posting photos x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14aa11dda4b08c62f6cae66085c444c8</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Op day! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-7/#post-892572</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2016 15:05:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls what can I say the whole experience has been AMAZEBALLS the staff are lovely the whole thing was fast I&#8217;m currently in recovery. The pain is literally just like period pains but on your chest if that makes sense lol girls there&#8217;s nothing to fear for. I went up at 11:30 and was back down by 12:45. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e36b8508c6afd4bdb08686f478510cb</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Op day! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-7/#post-892501</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:53:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you sweetie x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e35f884861256fb6b34af01c7711457e</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Op day tomorrow! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-tomorrow-5/#post-892377</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2016 18:54:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No mines in Fitzroy with fratti, macom is post op bra think it&#8217;s a little overrated wish I got mine from m&amp;s. Have you got everything sorted I&#8217;m at 9am I&#8217;m crapping it lol x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67b456f3a916f2913685afebe28ca467</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Op day tomorrow! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-tomorrow-5/#post-892360</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2016 17:45:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What time is your op? I&#8217;m in tomorrow to. I&#8217;m just taking me macom just Incase and going in a comfy tracksuit. Also water for after. It&#8217;s literally in and out when you get home that&#8217;s when you should have everything. Plus I&#8217;m only a 10min drive x and also comfy socks for there </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a93f7c98c33cc252f2618359f8ee2c67</guid>
				<title>Daisy changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1007349/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:20:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a16e5ac26b1c93e37a6c03e704ae0d0a</guid>
				<title>Daisy started the topic Admission time? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-time-133/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:07:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My admission time is 9am tomorrow anyone else had that? If so how long or what time did you go down for your op? Very curios<br />
Thanks girls x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29b1a94d53d32e9331808d3d2ae7ee14</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Are they small? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/are-they-small/#post-892137</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2016 18:28:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think they look great doll they seem to match your figure give you that hour glass shape, I deffo hunk there biggish in a good way, also I do think they get bigger when they drop. X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e417fea049a2c8b76254971927464eb</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Smoking... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-50/#post-891927</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2016 21:23:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And no they don&#8217;t test if you&#8217;ve been smoking, they ask you and try catch you out, however if anything goes wrong from the healing process they will know what it was caused by and if it&#8217;s the cigarettes they will not help you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea3f809a661ea932b1f8b3ff5502b5e6</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Smoking... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-50/#post-891926</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2016 21:21:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They said to me to cut 2 weeks before however I decided to cut down 3 weeks my op is on Sunday, I see it as your paying so much money might as well do it the right way, only from experience it actually slows down the process ALOT. I had a rhinoplasty about a year and abit ago from another company and they had advised me to stop I wouldn&#8217;t say I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1006751"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-50/#post-891926" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7e0b068480d4c2858145e713b0afce0</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Not what I asked for in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/not-what-i-asked-for/#post-891603</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:21:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wanted teardrop however I read in to it a little more. Teardrop are more natural looking however when you lay back they don&#8217;t move they stay in a teardrop form which is not natural what so ever. However the ones you have which I will be getting soon they naturally drop and when you lay back they move like real breasts. At first I really wanted&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1006212"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/not-what-i-asked-for/#post-891603" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44b496e66201ab4c10571556546fa736</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic GP letter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/page/2/#post-890603</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2016 15:14:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Lisa the nurse do state that the GP should Wright back stating its ok for tou to be put to sleep. I&#8217;m pretty sure your GP wrote to them especially if you haven&#8217;t heard anything from them they normally call you when your GP is not cooperating and for us to get them to do it or if we need to go in and pay the GP. Call tomorrow just to confirm&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1004730"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/page/2/#post-890603" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcdbaea70ab84cd46fa004033323f867</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Panic attacks in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/panic-attacks/#post-890399</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Jan 2016 21:35:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sarah</a> thank you for replying, have you done your Op? They&#8217;ve asked my GP which they gave them the thumbs up and said I was good to go. However they still forwarded onto fratti which I am now waiting on and I only have 7 days basically xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c84e00c3fae82f7cf6a539137545315b</guid>
				<title>Daisy started the topic Sign off GP letter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sign-off-gp-letter/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:24:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi dolls, basically I have been stressing non stop two weeks. 2013 I was pregnant from my beautiful little boy when I was 6 months I did suffer from panic attacks of cause your hormones are all over the place however this was just through out my pregnancy. It&#8217;s now 2016. Any ways got a call today from Mya saying the surgeon needs to sign this off&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1003928"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sign-off-gp-letter/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">735bca9d6d7e7c96f353407032e5460f</guid>
				<title>Daisy started the topic Sign off GP letter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sign-off-gp-letter/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:24:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi dolls, basically I have been dressing non stop two weeks. 2013 I was pregnant from my beautiful little boy when I was 6 months I did suffer from panic attacks of cause your hormones are all over the place however this was just through out my pregnancy. It&#8217;s now 2016. Any ways got a call today from Mya saying the surgeon needs to sign this off I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1003927"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sign-off-gp-letter/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cbef555421b091ccd75df9404eb4bdf</guid>
				<title>Daisy and Jodie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1001808/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:05:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a46498cf7639734a6d3060fe7e36afe7</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic GP letter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888690</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2016 12:41:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lucky you, I&#8217;ve called my GP and there saying the senior dr is ill however he should be coming in tomorrow to do admin work hopefully he&#8217;ll do yours. I just said well he better because I&#8217;ve paid for something that was meant to take 5 working days. Apparently my request is on his table. I&#8217;m so angry because they have 5 Dr. And for some reason there&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1001805"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888690" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc620b6408716dfab13041e93e3afe7c</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic GP letter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888672</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:48:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/carmen/' rel="nofollow ugc">@carmen</a> yes doll, I would deffo ring them, some PC are super busy and forget to contact back and next minute you know few days before your op you get a message that&#8217;s it&#8217;s been cancelled. Just get on to it. I&#8217;m deffo nagging my GP. Tomorrow they should send it and if they don&#8217;t Wednesday I&#8217;m off work I&#8217;ll just have a mini protest there lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba2b45d664f4d2f3214b1178ccde0ae8</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Anyone else on the 31st Jan? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-on-the-31st-jan/#post-888671</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:44:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Another one on our team whoop! I am super excited now make sure you let me know your admission time x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ffa1f971fa7a07ba7169abc6ac34e7b</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic 375HP partials with Dr Frati at Fitzroy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375hp-partials-with-dr-frati-at-fitzroy/#post-888591</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:53:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>One day before me whoop whoop, I know I&#8217;m a day case but I kind of just want to go in and then out. Of cause it doesn&#8217;t work like that but waiting for hours just doesn&#8217;t sound great lol X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a73e2c5db08a907278878525b1b5bdb8</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic 375HP partials with Dr Frati at Fitzroy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375hp-partials-with-dr-frati-at-fitzroy/#post-888576</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:13:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m getting same done in 2 weeks hope they look that good covered lol. What time was your admission time and how long did it take for you to go down? X have a good recovery </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e264167655c72c266dc511220722978</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-discount-2016-or-anyone-selling/#post-888575</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:11:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Use code Mya16</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">113ff6894b9ab7d9699e65eb532f610e</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic Selling SMALL MaCom bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-small-macom-bra/#post-888485</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2016 15:49:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey chick, where are you based im interested to buy it, my PayPal doesn&#8217;t work technical fault so I have to wait a certain amount of day&#8217;s. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6e991c8cbd2b6755c017b04178f6419</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic On the day! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/on-the-day-3/#post-888484</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2016 15:44:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a18911588f43dd07410f35d0a187efef</guid>
				<title>Daisy started the topic On the day! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/on-the-day-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2016 14:17:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Out of curiosity, on the day of your op what tests do they do? I know they do pregnancy test. </p>
<p>Thanks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc75dacf562446c80fca24c28e12c606</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic GP letter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888430</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2016 00:11:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I paid for mine on Wednesday Hun. They said it will take 5 working days. Tuesday is the 5th working day. So I&#8217;m going to make sure it doesn&#8217;t go past that day. I mean thank God for this forum because us girls would have no idea what&#8217;s going on and feel so alone. The only thing I can advise is annoy them like I did on Wednesday to Friday and will&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1001376"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888430" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de7ebc0c11d81d938a6f22b030cae4a8</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic GP letter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888395</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jan 2016 21:50:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hayley/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hayley</a> I know, the annoying thing about it all we have 14 days to do all of this. The was girl who went in on the day got dressed in her gown waiting for 5 hours and the surgeon came in and refused to do the op. Be never felt so out of place. I&#8217;m going to be crapping it until they actually put me to sleep because then I&#8217;ll know it&#8217;s 100% it&#8217;s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1001338"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888395" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41bc9ae22b62ec6f0d8c86ad07c5c13c</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic GP letter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888265</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2016 20:28:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clare/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clare</a> this is ridiculous, I thought I&#8217;d be the only one. Same happened to be they wouldn&#8217;t fax without my payment. They then said 5 days so I argued so they said 48 hours. Then I called today because it has been 3 working days, then they said Dr isn&#8217;t in until Tuesday so Tuesday is he 5th working day you believe me it will not go past that day.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1001107"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888265" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0316a70dc2aee0b032593a05b0a93ff</guid>
				<title>Daisy replied to the topic GP letter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888237</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:11:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ellie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Ellie</a> I called my GP today and I am completely furious, they said 48 hours today I found out the Dr is not in until Tuesday so they are sending it on Tuesday. I just told them I&#8217;ve paid money upfront and if I loose my op date due to a £25 pound letter that all you have to do is press a butting and send I will file a complaint. I spoke to my PC&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1001076"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gp-letter-5/#post-888237" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/347 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 22:00:57 by W3 Total Cache
-->