<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Danielle | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/dandan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/dandan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Danielle.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:10:13 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b67a12fa844cab79cf0e4d8165e52b72</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Andreia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1025086/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:35:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc3855df0709ccb3637501212a83c3f8</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Jamie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019594/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Mar 2016 19:01:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2ea66594625f3da96b60bc7b08bafcf</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pc-not-making-me-want-to-go-with-mya/#post-900632</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Feb 2016 13:23:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/leah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@leah</a> I also had a consultation with transform but I thought they was very dated and unprofessional! The surgeon I met was rude and ignorant! I made a consultation with mya and I&#8217;ve got to say I knew straight away I was gonna have my surgery with them.. I really liked my pc and they just seemed so modern and professional! If you don&#8217;t like your&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1019008"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pc-not-making-me-want-to-go-with-mya/#post-900632" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3869b80122c0896c612bac6863578401</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-8/#post-900631</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Feb 2016 13:19:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi @corinne  I had my ba with Dr marcellino last week and I have strapping, getting it off tmrw! Cannot wait 🙂 good luck with your op 😉 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdd13b497a33c157c9bf1774dec4c61d</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Mrs D (vicky) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1018393/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Feb 2016 18:49:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce11fea9f0bc0a8de76c4e08b486f6ad</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Lucie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1018303/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Feb 2016 14:42:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0faa14ac75f98fa1892a5154454718a7</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Cava are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1017546/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2016 13:30:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3c27c0ddfbc567f034d109740de81cf</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic cone shape boobs.!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cone-shape-boobs/#post-899553</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:34:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@Lucie  <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alice/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Alice</a> thanks girls , do you mind of I add you lucie? Who was your surgeon? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52303c43e0943532d0102434cb6c5371</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic cone shape boobs.!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cone-shape-boobs/#post-899425</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Feb 2016 21:22:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alice/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Alice</a> hey hun thanks for the reply. Oh really lol was yours like that?  I can take 1-2 weeks thank god its not 1-2 months! Haha! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b1ce6f3acdadb3522ffff2952a0e808</guid>
				<title>Danielle started the topic cone shape boobs.!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cone-shape-boobs/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:58:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls so I had my ba today. All has gone really well 🙂 but my boobs look like cones lol has anyone else had this? I had 450 hp overs.. Please let me know girls put my mind at ease xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a18931f291317ac8998f172a4e4f0306</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic Anyone having surgery at fitzroy 24th feb? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-at-fitzroy-24th-feb/#post-898876</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:32:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeh she said he is Italy. Yes hun I remember signing the paper too! This is really bad service from my!  I called loads today too, trying yo get my admission time! In fact I called Friday too but nobody mentioned to me about this so called unsigned paper work! I am really not happy with this at all, think I&#8217;ll be putting a complaint in!  <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/suzannec/' rel="nofollow ugc">@suzannec</a> xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2463fd84c12e2a5ecf15ecc8a600d830</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic Anyone having surgery at fitzroy 24th feb? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-at-fitzroy-24th-feb/#post-898869</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:13:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/suzannec/' rel="nofollow ugc">@suzannec</a> no she called him this morning and we spoke, so all sorted but she said she will call back with admission time and never heard nothing! It&#8217;s weird how both our papers didn&#8217;t have a signature don&#8217;t u think? I&#8217;m getting a bit worried and peed off tbh! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30f71a174c05e0987c161362425859c1</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic Anyone having surgery at fitzroy 24th feb? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-at-fitzroy-24th-feb/#post-898841</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Feb 2016 21:52:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/suzannec/' rel="nofollow ugc">@suzannec</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b51a97f099cdb111b2b9f776d569de82</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic Anyone having surgery at fitzroy 24th feb? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-at-fitzroy-24th-feb/#post-898840</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Feb 2016 21:51:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls I&#8217;m the 24th too and still have no admission time! Chloe also called me and said the same thing as you Suzanne,  about the signature!? Which I am really not happy about as I cannot believe they have left it until the last minute! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b939b90b1fddd718d833fb58aed1f2cc</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Jane Osborne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1006287/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2016 21:41:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb5677762d5b10b7203f5d7808ecae69</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Monica are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1003980/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2016 19:40:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46520bcb65c4b53c8e637a36913ef46d</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000383/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:20:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">403a0e1387ec084699d6a2be27a67de4</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Amber-rose are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999239/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Jan 2016 13:21:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ae11be3cee331eb6b9d0410bf7edfd3</guid>
				<title>Danielle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999107/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jan 2016 20:29:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa0d9546e8d8ab81021ba61da6c1a5a0</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Carmen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999043/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jan 2016 15:28:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af6c6b9724d16690cc20deda959d0167</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Kelly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/998697/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jan 2016 09:32:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31b51b08ae33b599afe9d12d3f39fe1d</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Xx..A..xX are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/998641/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 22:18:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0081ad0affcac1b8464a6c2b0e2d26a8</guid>
				<title>Danielle and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/998619/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:56:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbbcd3fa6c64e97b0c7cac1ad9bca561</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic New(ish) to the forum - 450cc overs! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/newish-to-the-forum-450cc-overs/#post-886672</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:50:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi georgie<br />
I&#8217;m getting 450cc overs on 24th Feb and I 32b now. My boobs are empty from breastfeeding and pregnancy! So excited to have my op 🙂 what size are you now? Sent you a request x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce7435238a1019bc983210c6c4fe115e</guid>
				<title>Danielle posted an update: @carmennatalie27 hope you don't mind the add! I'm booked [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/998593/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:13:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/carmennatalie27/' rel="nofollow ugc">@carmennatalie27</a> hope you don&#8217;t mind the add! I&#8217;m booked in at fitzroy 24th Feb with max marcellino. So excited but nervous 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">545716a55a80e7f739cd91f04b1ef78d</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic Been told I may need an uplift as well as implant in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/been-told-i-may-need-an-uplift-as-well-as-implant/#post-886659</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:06:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls I was also told I need a uplift by 2 surgeons but I&#8217;ve chosen to have bigger implants without the lift.. I&#8217;m booked in 24th February with max marcellino in London. I think you could just get bigger implants too Jessica. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b6dbf5a06078d97172ceb293d584d2b</guid>
				<title>Danielle posted an update: @mrssheppard2be  hi hope you don't mind friend request, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/998582/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 19:50:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/mrssheppard2be/' rel="nofollow ugc">@mrssheppard2be</a>  hi hope you don&#8217;t mind friend request, I&#8217;m having my op on 24th February. Can&#8217;t wait 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ac3095f72e40e2a18720e4be2fa7311</guid>
				<title>Danielle and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/998549/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 18:31:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3064deddc2a3bb5252be643fa4ef00b0</guid>
				<title>Danielle posted an update: Anyone having ba in London on 24th February?</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/998499/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 14:15:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone having ba in London on 24th February? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4587a1a947df628a04128a16f3052d9</guid>
				<title>Danielle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/998488/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 13:18:26 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98a48a435925e621a38f0481979f70f8</guid>
				<title>Danielle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/998486/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 12:53:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">082077be6e4a980186c29aa94d6d5173</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic surgeon Max Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeon-max-marcellino/#post-883880</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Dec 2015 20:59:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I&#8217;m booked in to see him tomorrow. I have also read lots of good reviews too. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b0a3723dbf42843540961bee6e98a3c</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic Dr Max Marcellino in the forum Mr Marcellino</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-max-marcellino/#post-883665</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Dec 2015 11:49:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I&#8217;m booked in to see him on Thursday. Can anyone share experiences please? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f6b7f5718c9a2c6d470c87eb138ea85</guid>
				<title>Danielle replied to the topic Advice - Max Marcellino in the forum Mr Marcellino</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-max-marcellino/#post-883664</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Dec 2015 11:47:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I&#8217;m booked in to see him on Thursday. Did your surgery go ok? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e52ec26c5cf8313be8e8fc84d5e36be</guid>
				<title>Danielle became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/992955/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Dec 2015 21:07:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/360 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 19:17:03 by W3 Total Cache
-->