<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Anne | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/diamondc/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/diamondc/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Anne.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02af48d728f7d2f37ab868a2f0716d84</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic Dropped too soon? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dropped-too-soon/#post-1285738</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 08:22:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you have overs or unders? If you have overs, they don’t drop the same way as under the muscle as there is nothing restricting them from “dropping” into place in the first place.  With overs what you see within the first couple of weeks, is what you get- except for some swelling 🙂 </p>
<p>If you have under the muscle, perhaps you just have more relax&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1436238"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dropped-too-soon/#post-1285738" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e633636e50c5f7de4c6b93737ac4dec</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic Dropped too soon? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dropped-too-soon/#post-1285738</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 08:22:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you have overs or unders? If you have overs, they don’t drop the same way as under the muscle as there is nothing restricting them from “dropping” into place in the first place.  With overs what you see within the first couple of weeks, is what you get- except for some swelling 🙂 </p>
<p>If you have under the muscle, perhaps you just have more relax&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1436236"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dropped-too-soon/#post-1285738" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b538e94d45e66c16b495fcd4bf05735</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic 400cc uhp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-overs/#post-1284547</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Oct 2018 07:57:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rebekah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rebekah</a> I’m loving the size of mine! They don’t look massive in clothes but out of a bra you can really see how big they are. I’m really happy with the decision xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54abf9b3f57f217f4c5a8fb10d734824</guid>
				<title>Anne and Xx..A..xX are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1434627/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Oct 2018 05:00:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46eed1570140ec348f3f60d21d7fa0c2</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic Ultra High Profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-9/#post-1283015</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:20:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love the photos ladies! I went for it, I’m 5 days post op and LOVE them so far. I can’t post any photos as I didn’t go with Mya but happy to dm pics for anyone interested in ultras. I went 455cc smooth round ultra high and was a 34c to start. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1c30ce4fad50a35bcc144c4deaafa69</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic 400cc uhp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-overs/#post-1283013</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:16:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I’ve just had 455cc ultra overs. I was bigger than you to start though 32/34C- full at the bottom and flat with loose skin at the top. I’m only day 5 post op, I didn’t have them with Mya though so can’t share pics. If you wanna add me on here, I’m happy to send you some photos if you like. I LOVE mine so far!!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fe7d259aedce0ff9a5223fb25e142bc</guid>
				<title>Anne and Colleen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1428688/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Sep 2018 19:44:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c1b642bdc75053bdd69de7ef0569915</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic Ultra High Profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-9/#post-1280835</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Sep 2018 09:31:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@lo so right! You are looking great, how long post op are you? 🙂 thanks for sharing x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6fb5aef8b8e855ff08ecb7f03b3fb16</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic Ultra High Profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-9/#post-1280477</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Sep 2018 20:53:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/maria/' rel="nofollow ugc">@maria</a> would be so good to see them! I’m booked for Oct 11 and dr has suggested either 430, 455 or 480 uhp. I don’t have insta but maybe could send on fb or whatsapp- I’ve added you as a friend and I’ll send you my fb name or number if that’s ok 🙂</p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/cathy/' rel="nofollow ugc">@cathy</a> that’s great, what were your stats before and after?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">624283cd3318a1c0dc9622e1f50ae3df</guid>
				<title>Anne started the topic Ultra High Profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:53:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would really appreciate any before and after photos of anyone with UHP implants as my surgeon has at our last consult suggested these to achieve my desired look.  And how has your experience been with them? If you know your bwd that would be very helpful 🙂</p>
<p>Thanks! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f17fd7e8e4291e58ae3d600023282370</guid>
				<title>Anne started the topic Ultra High Profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:53:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would really appreciate any before and after photos of anyone with UHP implants as my surgeon has at our last consult suggested these to achieve my desired look. If you know your bwd that would be very helpful 🙂</p>
<p>Thanks! X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2027116ae03cff69cda28642a8d8d174</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic Is it better to exercise before having surgery under the muscle? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-it-better-to-exercise-before-having-surgery-under-the-muscle/#post-1278987</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 22:56:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can’t speak from experience but I belong to another surgery forum and there was a thread about girls who are super into working out/fitness comps etc and their experience. Their surgeons advised no chest workouts for one month prior. A few girls took the advice and their recovery was smoother and those that did chest workouts leading up to t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1425519"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-it-better-to-exercise-before-having-surgery-under-the-muscle/#post-1278987" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f91b61dfb22282c1048c46faf1e5801</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic OCTOBER SURGERY in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-surgery-2/#post-1277301</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Sep 2018 22:59:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@sam glad I’m not the only one with a countdown app haha 5 weeks and 4 days for me 😛</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17f70bf5750f1e06daee3e7957824991</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic OCTOBER SURGERY in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-surgery-2/#post-1277216</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2018 14:09:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m an October girl! Not with mya though but would love to be part of a whatsapp group. My friends and husband  are sick of my boob talk so I need an outlet haha</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5ce440ce527be0893a8fa8beed2d81e</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/#post-1276537</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Aug 2018 11:03:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/corrine/' rel="nofollow ugc">@corrine</a> glad you are happy with the size! If you went under then you’ll probably be even bigger once you drop and fluff! 🙂 </p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rose/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rose</a> you’re looking great so far! I think I might try to push for a bit bigger but I do know the bigger you go the more complications and if you’re tissue isn’t great, more chance of dropping. Ahh decisions! </p>
<p><a hr&hellip;</a rel="nofollow ugc"></a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1423228"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/#post-1276537" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">881283fd17627b506af74c0a335d0e3c</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/#post-1276537</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Aug 2018 11:03:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/corrine/' rel="nofollow ugc">@corrine</a> glad you are happy with the size! If you went under then you’ll probably be even bigger once you drop and fluff! 🙂 </p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rose/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rose</a> you’re looking great so far! I think I might try to push for a bit bigger but I do know the bigger you go the more complications and if you’re tissue isn’t great, more chance of dropping. Ahh decisions! </p>
<p>@kerr&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1423227"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/#post-1276537" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21ec3c1473ad3bd05373822a99ada059</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/#post-1276338</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Aug 2018 00:06:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think I’m already starting to get boob greed and I don’t even have them yet! I’m wondering is 400 going to be big enough to reach my wish pics (in previous post above), what do you girls think? </p>
<p>My surgeon gave me the choice of 300-400, I guess he probably doesn’t think bigger as I have stretch marks so my skin isn’t the strongest. I really wa&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1422922"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/#post-1276338" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d1a868ead696d0f9801102d4b05bd3d</guid>
				<title>Anne changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1419121/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Aug 2018 06:01:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27ea829d35dac9baaa1549cc776c3925</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic New boobies!  425cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-boobies-425cc-overs/#post-1272610</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Aug 2018 05:06:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking so good! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">009ef56145b049b2ed471ddde68c10c1</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/#post-1272602</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Aug 2018 00:39:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much for the responses ladies! So it seems general consensus thinks I’ll be bigger than a DD, I’m ok with that! I took the sizer implants home the other night to show my husband and he agreed 400 looked best. In a shirt he said he couldn’t see the difference between my current boobs and 375 ???? haha ok babe, I think someone  wants me to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1419106"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/#post-1272602" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e9bde28d336a9d777ea7f0e9a42c06b</guid>
				<title>Anne replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/#post-1272344</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Aug 2018 23:45:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you both for your responses. Ayesha your results are fantastic, as are yours Hazel. How are you finding the recovery? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fa9ee5be00d98b08db0f964bce97a8b</guid>
				<title>Anne&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1418546/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Aug 2018 11:26:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3984d8d8c6f10330c74fc69dcea78e63</guid>
				<title>Anne started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Aug 2018 11:25:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone! I am booked for November, decided on 400cc HP overs at my consult to hopefully get me to a DD. Im 5 foot 6, wear a size 10, pretty athletic build but boobs have loose skin from being overweight and having E cups in my teen years. I’m hoping to see some photos of girls with similar stats to mine. I’m going to attach my before photo (em&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1418544"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34c-to-34dd-w-400cc-overs/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">477f4cbdd96a2b103a133c7ff037df3c</guid>
				<title>Anne became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1418513/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Aug 2018 09:54:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/243 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 03:38:34 by W3 Total Cache
-->