MYA Space | Donna Nelson | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/donna2205/activity/ Activity feed for Donna Nelson. Sun, 21 Dec 2025 00:10:59 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 b3d442b09e5dd041cf964a4c5be5c932 Donna Nelson replied to the topic Rhinoplasty Results in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rhinoplasty-results/#post-706297 Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:53:08 +0000 Hi Francesca

Thank you for your reply! I am thinking / hoping that it is still very early days and that it’s just the swelling making it look asymmetric. I’ll just have to try to be patient!
I’ll call the nurse though if it doesn’t change over time or if it gets worse as she has been great and i’m sure she’ll put my mind at ease.

xxx

]]>
68fe27b087cf75aad8c8787688f2864d Donna Nelson started the topic Rhinoplasty Results in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rhinoplasty-results/ Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:15:46 +0000 I had Rhinoplasty Surgery 3 weeks ago and my nose still looks very swollen and goes off to one side and even though it does look better than before i’m still not really not happy with it. Is this normal at this stage? Or is this basically how it is going to look now? Has anyone else had a similar experience??
I would like to say though that Mr…[Read more]

]]>
cf6de604d2d5c1b77b2b92d3a696b0d0 Donna Nelson became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/467046/ Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:08:06 +0000 0