<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Donna | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/donnaj/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/donnaj/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Donna.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:04:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">582da098f1cd15c4b736a2f1ac3b8f4a</guid>
				<title>Donna and JerryCharlotte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/968750/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2015 17:33:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2071af57c04c0df1e4d8d5f090d0e26</guid>
				<title>Donna replied to the topic Dr Frati experiences/ opinions needed please. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-experiences-opinions-needed-please/#post-863704</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:12:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/abbie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@abbie</a> for that. I was thinking around that price</p>
<p>Thanks for the add @trace looks amazing!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m quite gutted at the moment. Started saving and saved a good amount of money&#8230; However  Saturday my husband and I were on out way to Bristol for a gig and my car completely died on the m4  I now have no car and a empty boobie  savings account.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-965818"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-experiences-opinions-needed-please/#post-863704" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f7f2da57088c8f0a78deacbbfa93c38</guid>
				<title>Donna replied to the topic Dr Frati experiences/ opinions needed please. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-experiences-opinions-needed-please/#post-863145</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2015 08:23:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aargh this is all so exciting! I&#8217;m so envious of all of you. I&#8217;m literally waiting to save for half of the procedure  then it will be go go go!  Can I also ask (you really don&#8217;t have to answer this though) how much your ba&#8217;s were or quoted pm me if you could. I am guessing it&#8217;s going to be around £5200 mark.<br />
Sick with excitement. Kinda wish I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-965077"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-experiences-opinions-needed-please/#post-863145" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30d0b7247606a8c553d12b213ef29bba</guid>
				<title>Donna and Beckii are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/965065/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2015 07:47:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21a14bbbcb373a759a490b8bbae47d1d</guid>
				<title>Donna and Nicole Newman are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/965062/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2015 07:33:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8c51f01073b640928860ad61cb3ebf8</guid>
				<title>Donna replied to the topic Dr Frati experiences/ opinions needed please. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-experiences-opinions-needed-please/#post-863127</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2015 06:15:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awww <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kerry/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kerry</a>  congrats lol! I like blunt and to the point lol.<br />
Drains though&#8230;. my pc never mentioned that. Do the drain s stay in until the strapping comes off. I&#8217;m kinda clued up on the things that can go wrong but tried to be blissfully unaware  of the actual procedure (don&#8217;t wanna scare myself out of it)  xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57c53ef09e4c25f73cb7d7dd84146197</guid>
				<title>Donna posted an update: @beckii Heya hope you don't mind the add! You are the same [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/965049/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2015 06:10:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/beckii/' rel="nofollow ugc">@beckii</a> Heya hope you don&#8217;t mind the add! You are the same height as me and the weight I wanna be lol. My ba will be a little  reward for losing weight keep me posted on Everything  lol!!! Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e39b4a771c9da7cdf89a36603fc1696</guid>
				<title>Donna posted an update: @kellydtodd hey Kelly thanks for the add. Keep me updated [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/965048/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2015 06:07:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kellydtodd/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kellydtodd</a> hey Kelly thanks for the add. Keep me updated with everything lol! It&#8217;s so exciting! I want my 1st consultation about December with frati as I should have half the amount by then as deposit lol. Then schedule the surgery for next summer hols as I&#8217;m a teacher and I think the 6 weeks would give me plenty of rest time. How was your&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-965048"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/965048/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb6cb0aed5d9954be9beb8f913781161</guid>
				<title>Donna changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/964711/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2015 07:18:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95d65399d7d1ff8463b2cad785b97b16</guid>
				<title>Donna started the topic Dr Frati experiences/ opinions needed please. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-experiences-opinions-needed-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2015 07:15:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey all,<br />
I am thinking of going with Dr Frati at the Mya Fitzroy clinic next July.<br />
I was just wondering if any one could share their experiences of him (good and bad).<br />
I&#8217;m so excited to get this done but just need to make sure I&#8217;m going with the right surgeon.</p>
<p>Thanks ladies</p>
<p>Donna<br />
xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fab3ed1a378b150e8a093ab434fe6081</guid>
				<title>Donna became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/964482/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:33:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/182 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 00:12:26 by W3 Total Cache
-->