<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Poppy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/echoo1967/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/echoo1967/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Poppy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 05:38:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9772fbf1630d48948e79cd606c8f2faa</guid>
				<title>Poppy replied to the topic 8 weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-weeks-post-op-4/#post-867818</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2015 22:09:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi mbowne,just wanted to say thanks for the bargain advice &amp; discount code, just ordered myself some xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3fc4469d73998746725b02cda525e513</guid>
				<title>Poppy&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/967171/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 07:38:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1188087c5e1b4d6d696522183e31e02</guid>
				<title>Poppy replied to the topic 325 unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325-unders/page/2/#post-864111</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:36:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sarah I hope ur 1st day  bak to work was ok. I hope u don&#8217;t mind me asking but has the swellin gone down? Also I&#8217;ve read after the swellin goes down they r suppose to drop then fluff up? Does anyone no if this is for unders, overs or both? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">908a8d002541afbb349c99dcb51291c0</guid>
				<title>Poppy replied to the topic 325 unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325-unders/page/2/#post-863670</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 07:42:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sarah how u feeling?  I&#8217;m a lot better jus find it hard raising myself out of bed if my bf&#8217;s not here. Are u wearing the chest band? That thing is so tight &amp; uncomfortable. I take mine off for 15 mind in morning when I&#8217;m having coffee.  Would b great to hear how others r recovering.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b036eb0b1c4b9be38fe5e1478e7895c</guid>
				<title>Poppy replied to the topic 325 unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325-unders/page/2/#post-862900</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:45:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girlies, I had 325 unders on 19th August at the Fitzroy.  I find the mornings the worse as feel all stiff &amp; uncomfortable. Boobs well swollen but I&#8217;m well happy with them. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">762bd442b168900a78211f4383a6bca6</guid>
				<title>Poppy replied to the topic CANT DECIDE BETWEEN 300cc AND 320cc PLEASE HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-decide-between-300cc-and-320cc-please-help/page/2/#post-850732</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:49:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I&#8217;m booked with Dr Fiumara and feel the same as you re what size. Doc recommended 325 cc but I&#8217;ve seen pics of 340 cc &amp; debating?  However looking at her work I have a lot of confidence in her. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c31610abb085fc5b8193078f963f32d6</guid>
				<title>Poppy replied to the topic STRAPPING OFF POD 7 300cc PARTIALS AND IN LOVE!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-pod-7-300cc-partials-and-in-love/#post-850727</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:25:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there your books look great. I&#8217;m booked in for op on 19th Aug.  Did you worry bout what size to go for? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d1cdbb5dbe9cdda43e466ad601a8bc5</guid>
				<title>Poppy became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/931992/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 21:21:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/155 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 07:19:43 by W3 Total Cache
-->