<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Eileen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/eileen1980/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/eileen1980/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Eileen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4fe8bfeeb0563fc92d3b07d77d53d8c</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic 5ft5 8/9 stone 32A - cc size for 32C? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft5-89-stone-32a-cc-size-for-32c/#post-1067774</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:09:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m 3wks post op I had 295cc unders I&#8217;ve not been measured yet but wearing a D post op bra, I&#8217;m 5ft 4 and weigh 8st 7.  I think they look very natural which is what I wanted, hope this helps, good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3839e4a5d1300864497826f403a6b6f</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Smaller implant on those not petite! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smaller-implant-on-those-not-petite/#post-1067585</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2017 07:54:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Gina they look fab, I&#8217;m similar to you I had 295 unders 3wks ago I&#8217;m 5ft 4 and weigh 8.7 I was suppose to have 325 but changed my mind as a lot of peoples on here looked big and I wanted to look as natural as possible, mine really suit my size but like you say it&#8217;s a lot of smaller people who go for these sizes but I&#8217;m still wearing a size 32 D&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1262487"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smaller-implant-on-those-not-petite/#post-1067585" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f5a06c822d69cb7688636c7186c1793</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic 4 weeks to go and stressing! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-to-go-and-stressing/#post-1066889</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 19:14:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was exactly the same Becky right up to the last minute, I was on the bed just about to be put to sleep and changed my mind to 295cc  unders so your not on your own xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dbb07c221936656e45b0e793691cfcd</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic 4 weeks to go and stressing! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-to-go-and-stressing/#post-1066801</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:31:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had mine done 3wks ago didn&#8217;t tell anyone and was stressing about telling people, I said I wanted as natural as possible and wanted to be a large C I was giving the option of 270, 295, 325 and 350, I went for 295 in the end and glad I did they suit my body and look natural for my size my family were fine when I told them because there not&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1261447"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-to-go-and-stressing/#post-1066801" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9a994c95a341bd42d01e58a270743cf</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Pictures please? 275cc from a cup in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-please-275cc-from-a-cup/#post-1064692</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2017 18:11:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Stephanie and Paula I had 295cc on the 31st oct with dr mounir he said I would need a bigger implant in one of my boobs but then on the day he didn&#8217;t he just put the same in both, today I&#8217;ve noticed that it now looks smaller then the other one did your boobs go smaller then each other and then just even out, I&#8217;m worried xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ea703caebca44acc381b61868088138</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic I have boobies !! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-have-boobies-16/#post-1060343</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:54:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok thanks Ellie I&#8217;ll try that and see how I get on xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95ceea5956bcfd77a9f4ef82ac91a7c8</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic I have boobies !! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-have-boobies-16/#post-1060280</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:30:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ellie yeah I got the same not had the cocodamol yet just had 2 of the others every 6hrs but going to have the strong one tonight wasn&#8217;t sure if you could mix them what do you have 1 of each ? I might try sitting down stairs I&#8217;m in bed even my back is paining. I feel ok though just very stiff  xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce62f055b8b840c2749478a691df0827</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic YAAAY ITS MY BOOBDAY TODAY! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/yaaay-its-my-boobday-today/#post-1060270</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:59:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck, there all so nice there, I was there yesterday xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac9c178202bc33abee9c38bcca1c9edd</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic I have boobies !! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-have-boobies-16/#post-1060268</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:39:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I had mine done yesterday as well.  Was really un comfortable last night didn&#8217;t get much sleep either but I&#8217;ve slept this morning.  Have use took the strong painkillers I haven&#8217;t took them yet but was thinking of taking 1 tonight before bed. Any tips of how to get comfortable xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0549ba31c83078d37b5b40a2331e1b5</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Tomorrow’s my dd day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tomorrows-my-dd-day/#post-1059886</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:43:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Might see you there mine is today at 11.  Does anyone know what things I might need ? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ebb5f14ba072a45a7031dfd6c580fb4</guid>
				<title>Eileen and Alison are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1252092/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Oct 2017 21:09:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3c16d177505d1d36ec0f1f6d8d848cf</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Op day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-11/#post-1059748</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Oct 2017 16:15:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glad your doing well Paula have you got any pics xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69424cc411409fe998e154760e71950e</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Op day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-11/#post-1059402</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Oct 2017 08:02:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How did you get on Paula ? Hope you doing good and loving your new boobs xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b12a9421eefa2026f23cf07f3dc5120</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Op day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-11/#post-1059149</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:26:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc43167fdf70a02533ca3e591189bf64</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Preston tomorrow in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-tomorrow-3/#post-1058835</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:14:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Amy-Belle for the postcode x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fa8127836db071f50786d5e361205ea</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Preston tomorrow in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-tomorrow-3/#post-1058833</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:13:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ellie good job you said I have just looked at my emails and it had gone in my junk box, mine is at 11am.  Hopefully we will see each other I&#8217;ll look out for your name xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f541e85ab48b1ec4fcd6885a56a6b68c</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Surgery booked!  Smaller implants! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-smaller-implants/#post-1058734</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:18:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Charlotte yours look amazing, I&#8217;m having my done on Monday can&#8217;t decide on the size either 290 or 320.  Who did you have? Would you mind if I had a look at your pics? How do I see them thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5df1facefebf88f766412dcc2236d599</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Preston tomorrow in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-tomorrow-3/#post-1058730</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:03:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone know the address for Preston so I can google where I&#8217;m going, thanks xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9862c7541375c8625c02abbb0fbcee8</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Preston tomorrow in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-tomorrow-3/#post-1058715</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 12:17:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He said I might have to have 2 different sizes as well but will just leave it down to him as I just can&#8217;t decide what size to have.  I can&#8217;t wait to see yours.  What size are you now? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b39cd8854311c5f7317c1108229b23a9</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Preston tomorrow in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-tomorrow-3/#post-1058713</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 12:15:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m glad it&#8217;s not just me then that feels like this, I could quite easily cancel it.  I&#8217;ve got Dr Mounir xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b365d400f8c62fafe87b1e79195ae7f</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Preston tomorrow in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-tomorrow-3/#post-1058693</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 11:27:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw wow they look fab.  I wish mine was over.  I&#8217;m having either 290cc or 320cc unders I can&#8217;t decided, I&#8217;m a empty A now so just want it to look natural as possible I&#8217;ve asked for a C.  Just don&#8217;t want to wake up and them to be massive and worried I might hate them and wish I&#8217;ve never had it done xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e148d75f162f635ff4e37704ec9f91dc</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Preston tomorrow in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-tomorrow-3/#post-1058682</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 11:11:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How you feeling today Cayler? I&#8217;m so worried now that I won&#8217;t like them xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">200e8a97c279fcd29183e091c5ae85f7</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Preston tomorrow in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-tomorrow-3/#post-1058680</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 11:05:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck, mines Monday, I&#8217;m so nervous today god help me by Sunday.  Will you put some pics on what size are you having xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f7562bbf6eacd92014ed9f873499962</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Mr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-27/#post-1058451</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Oct 2017 18:25:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Suzy xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dff64425c23d38e906285b56c8967821</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Mr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-27/#post-1058448</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Oct 2017 18:24:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ellie, yeah was thinking that but then see others on here that have had 275 and they look big, think I might leave it up to him on the day and see what he thinks will suit me and will get me to a C.  I&#8217;ll let you know when I get my time, hope to see you Monday xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a7f98829ef2ef4103975e0510129f9b</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Mr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-27/#post-1058311</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Oct 2017 11:14:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m the same as you always wore extra padded bras just to give me a shape.  I hoping no one notices I just want to look the same I&#8217;ve asked for a C so he offered me 290, 320 &amp; 350, but don&#8217;t know if to have the 290 or 320 as don&#8217;t want to look massive.  No not yet have you? I asked for 11am what did you request for ? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8863355056d8a1da75bc9deb2f8f880c</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Mr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-27/#post-1058281</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Oct 2017 09:49:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw I&#8217;m glad to see others having him on that day, I&#8217;m really scared today, I&#8217;m actually talking myself out of it.  I&#8217;m trying not to think about it, I&#8217;m worried I won&#8217;t like them as I&#8217;m only an A cup now xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d43ec3b7e3771a159f7559f9800fcae</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Mr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-27/#post-1058032</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Oct 2017 16:03:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m having him on Monday he doesn&#8217;t use anything he said he just use the bra.  I asked him which one and he said any as long as it had a thick band around the bottom and he said best to have a zip up the front.  I got mine from marks and Spencer&#8217;s.  Hope this helps xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">172c69f7837d9c8527e4e61a0a9e7db9</guid>
				<title>Eileen and Kylie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1248204/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Oct 2017 19:10:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c1d188dad997fd5d1028b98bed8e420</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic 4DPO - 300cc Happy so far! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4dpo-300cc-happy-so-far/#post-1056639</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:31:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I did put a smiley face so don&#8217;t know why it&#8217;s putting question marks, sorry xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd67ebec061a43d1ae4e2b1219bca0dc</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic 4DPO - 300cc Happy so far! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4dpo-300cc-happy-so-far/#post-1056638</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:30:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kylie, I hope mine look as good as yours, I&#8217;ve asked to be as natural as possible so he has said 290cc or 320cc can&#8217;t decide but after seeing yours I think I&#8217;ll stick to the 290cc as won&#8217;t be much difference to your 300cc.  If you can can you up load some before and after pics.  How&#8217;s the recovery going? Mines a wk on Monday so it&#8217;s getting a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1247946"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4dpo-300cc-happy-so-far/#post-1056638" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">535a609374bbef274873c13f1fa89d6c</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic 4DPO - 300cc Happy so far! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4dpo-300cc-happy-so-far/#post-1056567</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Oct 2017 06:48:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya they look fab, were they over or unders? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80f7082db867d8839510c4293205f907</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Post Op bra small in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-bra-small/#post-1056473</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Oct 2017 19:08:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw brilliant, thanks so much for helping xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4aec5c69e01bed4a8e437ab88bb690c</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Post Op bra small in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-bra-small/#post-1056446</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Oct 2017 18:16:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Stephanie, I&#8217;m only a empty A at the moment and going to have 290cc or 320cc so do you think Small would be fine for me, thanks for your help xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">999aaf5d4ed71a22dc321586ad03cb81</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Post Op bra small in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-bra-small/#post-1056429</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Oct 2017 17:18:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What size bras did you get Stephanie? I was looking at the Asda ones but didn&#8217;t know what sizes to go for , thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfec38ecd7d86fad3082df6bb591c066</guid>
				<title>Eileen and Steph are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1246746/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Oct 2017 07:56:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8753eaa579d3f27b8bac881f4533a5fe</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Today is the day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-57/#post-1055754</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Oct 2017 07:43:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck, can&#8217;t wait to hear how you have got on, I have mine on the 30th but still don&#8217;t know what size to pick, I want to look as natural as possible.  Will you put pics on for me.  Also what size post surgery bra did you get ? Thanks x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73aeaae182e29c88b84bb132bb292cd3</guid>
				<title>Eileen and L87 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1245660/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 21:29:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a139f4f1f8709d4646b3d68bf86d33fb</guid>
				<title>Eileen and Paige are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1245349/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:20:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2626230af29e1156b405810e1f3a16c0</guid>
				<title>Eileen and Stephanie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1245053/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Oct 2017 14:10:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88638bbc37576442a75e4e970b564a61</guid>
				<title>Eileen posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1233373/#acomment-1244853</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Oct 2017 22:57:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi thanks for the add but i don&#8217;t know how to see the pics? X</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cazxx33/" rel="nofollow ugc">Caroline</a> posted an update <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/suzi2659/' rel="nofollow ugc">@suzi2659</a> hi Suzanne, do you mind the add? Would be so helpful to see some before/after photos?! X			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0f5ce63fb3a9fdcc4d41cbd983ba51f</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Any mr Mounir photo’s please? :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-mr-mounir-photos-please/#post-1053925</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Oct 2017 07:31:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Charlotte how do I look at your profile? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1f1286e517b43e053b47a59170465ad</guid>
				<title>Eileen and Charlotte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1244359/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Oct 2017 22:33:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d62a6e50210a21aff82c5e9a73b208de</guid>
				<title>Eileen and Caroline are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1244032/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:50:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee5904146ac557e5924ade255649a15b</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic 2 weeks post op - 275s in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-post-op-275s/#post-1053390</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Oct 2017 15:45:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Stephanie, I had my consultation yesterday with dr mounir and I want to look as natural as possible, yours look exactly what I want, he said I need to different sizes to even them out I&#8217;m like you don&#8217;t even fill an A cup, and he said anything from 295cc to a 350cc and for me to have unders, I definitely think 350cc is way to big for me after&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1243666"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-post-op-275s/#post-1053390" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6f5ad325c34d99eefa0d285593ba45c</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic Any mr Mounir photo’s please? :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-mr-mounir-photos-please/#post-1053311</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:17:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve booked with dr mounir but can&#8217;t decide on the size I want to look as natural as possible, charlotte can you show me some pics of yours as he told me sizes yesterday but I think there to big, thanks x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9b3bc1fb77fcdbafb027535dd0b9af9</guid>
				<title>Eileen and Lydia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1243408/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Oct 2017 21:48:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f94a141b17cde88f6adda19d390e1012</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic 2 weeks post op! Happy happy happy. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-post-op-happy-happy-happy/#post-1053027</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Oct 2017 17:28:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi what size was you before ? This is the size I&#8217;ve booked for and unders.  They look amazing xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ec643e5bba8626245dd5d1123332d6f</guid>
				<title>Eileen replied to the topic TOMORROWS THE DAY ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tomorrows-the-day-%f0%9f%99%8a/#post-1052377</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Oct 2017 21:41:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi good luck, I&#8217;m booked in with Dr Mounir on the 30 October can you let me know how you get on please.  What have you gone for over or unders and what size are you and what size you going to.  Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56e70de1a5389b5705b676db66e20140</guid>
				<title>Eileen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1240901/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Oct 2017 17:58:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/384 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 03:44:51 by W3 Total Cache
-->