<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emma | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ekaa/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ekaa/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emma.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:17:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a29510c57e4e2949b14f8641247eb2c6</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Dr Sleiter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-sleiter/#post-1267575</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jul 2018 14:54:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there</p>
<p>I used Dr Sleiter for 275cc unders july 2017, so just one year post op. I used him through Harley Medical. He was great. Really friendly, told me what would work for my body. I hardly had any pain afterwards and scaring us minimal. Due to my slim frame these implants took me from an 32 A/Tiny B to a DD (28 ff at boux ave).  Would recommend. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e5e0bc075ee106c3f20f9d37e4d34d5</guid>
				<title>Emma became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412391/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jul 2018 14:49:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-09-30 04:48:39 by W3 Total Cache
-->