<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Elizabeth | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/elizabeths92/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/elizabeths92/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Elizabeth.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:15:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42f9bea62b0ace4c1fd59925f036406c</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/921320/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:27:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f1771fe92590f6981db07563eb3e32d</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth started the topic Post op pics added in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-pics-added/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 17:00:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Post op pics added to my profile, finally got around to putting some on here! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6b13efd95901875825ea2a127b231dc</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Advice Required! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-required/#post-821279</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 16:59:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The size and placement all really depends on your build and the amount of breast tissue you have, this will be assessed by the surgeon, if you decide to meet one, it&#8217;s not something that happens at the first consultation. They will also take into consideration what look you want when deciding what size, type and placement of implant you should&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-884401"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-required/#post-821279" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35ad585abdd5533d9e8c6078cb6a5fca</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Little bit gutted in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/little-bit-gutted/#post-821249</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:51:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@Missy hey, thanks I&#8217;ve added you to have a look at your pics. I&#8217;m really hoping mine fluff I&#8217;m certainly not as big as I wanted to be right now x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cded9a461c4005e64549c123369304e</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic BA Instagrams?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-instagrams/#post-821226</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 14:39:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You&#8217;re the one who&#8217;s just added me (I&#8217;m myaba_feb20) yes? Look through my followers for other MYA girls and try the people who have liked pictures on the MYA insta 🙂  x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ae397578f031bc3f06ae31a8159228a</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth started the topic Little bit gutted in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/little-bit-gutted/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 13:57:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 11 days post op now, I had 400CC hp overs from 34A with Mr Singh on 20th Feb. Woke up this morning and my swelling seems to be going down as my boobs are definitely smaller than a couple of days ago. I expected this cause they were obviously were super swollen after surgery but I&#8217;m just a bit gutted cause I loved the size of them. I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-884284"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/little-bit-gutted/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32ccdd033a72f2f50fd375b7ccbd31d2</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Is it really best thing you&#039;ve ever done (for yourself? )... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-it-really-best-thing-youve-ever-done-for-yourself/#post-818799</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:46:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m such a wuss it&#8217;s ridiculous, I don&#8217;t even have a dentist cause I&#8217;m bloody terrified of them (Don&#8217;t let my auntie know, she works in a dentist and would kill me!). Everyone thinks I&#8217;m good with pain because I have a lot of tattoos but honestly, I&#8217;m just good at keeping it to myself. On the day I was in the hospital on my own. shitting myself as&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-878348"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-it-really-best-thing-youve-ever-done-for-yourself/#post-818799" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26333ff9c6d354ad1d305b353e3c1bdf</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/878334/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:32:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c57d4c017001ebf0281a7aea3e8b4e64</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Day 4 Post Op - 300cc HP Overs Mr Singh in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-4-post-op-300cc-hp-overs-mr-singh/#post-818796</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:24:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good to hear you&#8217;re doing so well lovely! I had overs too and I&#8217;ve been in next to no pain, it&#8217;s been pretty easy. The bloating has been awful for me too and I haven&#8217;t been taking the cocodamol since Sunday morning 🙁 I&#8217;m in more pain with my belly than my boobs 🙁 </p>
<p>How did you get the strapping off? Cause I had a go earlier and it was so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-878332"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-4-post-op-300cc-hp-overs-mr-singh/#post-818796" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c954ce71cdca05a0cf87e4c7df1c7401</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Strapping Off in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-25/#post-818792</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:17:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mines due to come off Friday but it&#8217;s really itching me so I want to take it off but I tried a little bit earlier and it hurt so much!! So I&#8217;ve chickened out unless someone can give me tips on how to get it off haha x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31f683119094980cbab3ad05d53f3e28</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Finally getting excited! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-getting-excited/#post-817787</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 20:28:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great news, good luck lovely!! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee4c00c3d2322abe15a616a1f7f40f6e</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Operation done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/operation-done/#post-817784</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 20:20:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Sarah</a> you&#8217;ll be fine! everyone at the hospital is so lovely and makes your time there as easy as possible</p>
<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lexi/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Lexi</a> I think travelling for 5 hours has just been too much for me. I had a sleep earlier (elevated not sat up, I&#8217;m struggling with that) and I feel loads better but I&#8217;m still a bit stiff 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f62480079d1a0502e1beeef9d59dc85</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Operation done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/operation-done/#post-817784</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 20:20:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Sarah</a> you&#8217;ll be fine! everyone at the hospital is so lovely and makes your time there as easy as possible 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7baf79d7007f7cb00fb4fbc64e761d85</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Cab numbers in the Fitzroy hospital?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cab-numbers-in-the-fitzroy-hospital/#post-817759</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 19:05:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My admission time was 9 but I wasn&#8217;t sent for until about 9:15. Went for my op at about quarter to 12 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71dc86672155c2811f2351054db0f068</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Operation done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/operation-done/#post-817755</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 18:56:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glad it went so well for you! I was fine after my op, able to do everything myself but I&#8217;m struggling today. I need more help and I&#8217;m a lot more stiff! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea7e2e924253e63e04d05ef7c760ae86</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic My story 20th February 2015 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-20th-february-2015/page/2/#post-817701</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 15:02:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sian/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Sian</a> I had 400cc hp overs, you?<br />
It can&#8217;t get worse, I&#8217;m pretty good with pain but this is beating me already 🙁</p>
<p>Oh I know I can&#8217;t wait till next Friday to get this strapping off to see them properly. I had to make a before and after picture cause I&#8217;m already used to them haha, but I think that&#8217;s just cause I can&#8217;t really see them because of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-875761"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-20th-february-2015/page/2/#post-817701" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1eec51e5e3774708d35825344dd9b9d</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic My story 20th February 2015 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-20th-february-2015/page/2/#post-817696</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 14:44:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh my boobs are like cones too girls, I look like madonna hahaha!!<br />
I&#8217;m in so much more pain today than I was yesterday, I was fine after my op but today is just horrible! and I didn&#8217;t really sleep last night so I am bloody shattered today 🙁 Hope it gets better quickly!<br />
I&#8217;ve got pictures on instagram myaba_feb20<br />
let me know it&#8217;s you so I can accept 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c94ced008a09eda9706f89b2b43c5568</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Cab numbers in the Fitzroy hospital?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cab-numbers-in-the-fitzroy-hospital/#post-817695</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 14:37:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh my god thats crazy. I was discharged at half 5 and that was a long enough day!! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88dc103c6840e4ffd592d3f6debd7306</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Something to make you all giggle - &#039;problem with GP letter&#039;&#039; in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/something-to-make-you-all-giggle-problem-with-gp-letter/#post-817692</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 14:25:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sounds like a standard night out for an 18 year old to me hahah.  Good luck for your op hun 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f693ae60366da5b0d930668bd2228e7</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Cab numbers in the Fitzroy hospital?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cab-numbers-in-the-fitzroy-hospital/#post-817691</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 14:21:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We just walked to the main road and flagged one down this morning lovely, got one straight away xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a0aad1e61f7aefb366bba9336656504</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth and Freya are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/875264/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:53:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8181bf8bd4bfc1df9a2db5cd02e876ee</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/875247/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:49:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">985cd97e00e75ebedd47a7eade8cde37</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Won&#039;t be long now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wont-be-long-now/page/2/#post-817502</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:29:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah first thing in the morning, all the way back to Swansea!!! xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f274296f950447f83b37949cc34d2438</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic 4 week post op pic added in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-week-post-op-pic-added/page/2/#post-817501</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:27:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you don&#8217;t mind an add hun, just had my op today!! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b39d978eb8c2ad424e563c2ff6dad67</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Won&#039;t be long now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wont-be-long-now/page/2/#post-817497</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:09:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh god  I hope so haha. I&#8217;ve just taken my sports bra off and I&#8217;m already feeling so much better. I&#8217;m still hurting but I couldn&#8217;t stand up straight when I had it on and now I can, so it&#8217;ll have to stay off until my swelling has gone down a bit I think! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a06e4120cd31a1f126c6b994cba5bca</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Won&#039;t be long now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wont-be-long-now/page/2/#post-817494</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:56:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@Tyler Well I had 400cc high profile overs and I&#8217;ve been told I should reach a DD from 34A and i may even go slightly bigger. I really really hope I get to at least a DD, I&#8217;m definitely the type to get boob greed haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc71e6073f3028337007325ba39222f3</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Won&#039;t be long now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wont-be-long-now/page/2/#post-817487</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:46:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@Tyler Thank you hun 😀 I&#8217;m so happy, already can&#8217;t wait to get the strapping off though so I can see them properly!<br />
Oh it&#8217;ll fly by don&#8217;t worry. I booked 5 weeks ago and I don&#8217;t know where the time has gone! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c6241cca76095ebddb3b35ee9e41ccb</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Won&#039;t be long now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wont-be-long-now/#post-817485</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:43:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alex/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Alex</a> Oh I know, I said to my mam earlier &#8230; &#8220;I&#8217;ve got boobs! I&#8217;ve actually done it. My boobs are fake!&#8221; hahah it&#8217;s a bit surreal 😀 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfd04b3c6d061f6ba434418ddaea985e</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Won&#039;t be long now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wont-be-long-now/#post-817480</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:33:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@Tyler that&#8217;s fine lovely my phone is the other end of the room right now and getting up hurts so I&#8217;ll accept later 🙂</p>
<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alex/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Alex</a> Thank you hun 🙂 So much hurts right now, I&#8217;ve got to learn to keep still hahah. Hope you&#8217;re healing well! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">472b54ca9ca7118ada203ebd5b68271d</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Won&#039;t be long now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wont-be-long-now/#post-817471</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:18:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks everyone! I had 400cc HP Overs. I&#8217;m in quite a bit of pain right now, can&#8217;t wait til I can take more painkillers!  So so happy though! 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d46b1fb524e54fc923d42845628d659</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/875138/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:04:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e69b53ac6f1fba8a10ec7ce93d6feee8</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth and miley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/875129/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 20:57:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5a8c85f68d582d75c2003df510429ea</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic picture uploaded in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/picture-uploaded/#post-817446</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 20:35:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you don&#8217;t mind an add hun? Had my op today, 400cc hp overs 😀 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">999d339bec2c6eda1358c4d399f03cd3</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Booked!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/booked-11/#post-817423</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:56:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats on booking lovely 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5c9810916c2902f95c57b2868686a87</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic it&#039;s so real now!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/its-so-real-now/#post-817422</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:54:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey lovely, I&#8217;ve had my op today. I started as a 34A and told my surgeon that I wanted to reach a DD. I was given 400cc HP overs, so I imagine 300cc should get you to a D 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29448d748bf960cdfc5035c56ea86ff5</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic What do I need to get for surgery and after HELP please :)? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-do-i-need-to-get-for-surgery-and-after-help-please/#post-817413</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:40:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>antibac wipes. &#8230;. no idea where right came from haha. meds must be kicking in xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3882bde6cb15cf822a8d629c4f25ffbb</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic What do I need to get for surgery and after HELP please :)? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-do-i-need-to-get-for-surgery-and-after-help-please/#post-817411</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:39:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>While you&#8217;re in hospital waiting you&#8217;ll need something to entertain yourself! I took a dressing gown but didn&#8217;t need it as my room was boiling, I didn&#8217;t stop sweating all day!  After, drinks!! I felt a bit crappy coming out of the hospital but I&#8217;ve been drinking lucozade and feel a lot better, sports bra! I have mine on now with my strapping, I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-875050"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-do-i-need-to-get-for-surgery-and-after-help-please/#post-817411" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">186baca278ae067447fd9d4377cefd5f</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Worried about my boyfriend and sexlife!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-about-my-boyfriend-and-sexlife/#post-817402</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:16:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m actually thinking my sex life may get better because I&#8217;m going to be so much more confident in myself xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2127e93a8a72262c67d27ccd519185d0</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic nervous in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nervous-13/#post-817397</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:06:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya lovely, I &#8216;ve had  400cc hp overs with Dr Singh today I started at a 34a and told him I&#8217;d like to be a DD. Got a bit of a wait to find out though. Follow my instagram myaba_feb20 if you want to see recovery pictures / have any questions. Just let me know it&#8217;s you so I can accept 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90268f9ee532a66ad9463799d20ad8eb</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Op all done in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-all-done-2/#post-817378</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:23:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>congrats lovely! judging by the timings i think i was the girl to go down before you! I&#8217;m just a bit achy too, the pain hasn&#8217;t been too bad unless I move too much.<br />
My room was boiling too! I was sweating all day and was so so thirsty, I had to go stand by the window to cool down hahaha.<br />
Happy healing 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9511142acaba87d4ced6415470e13323</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic What would you do if your best friend of 7 yrs threatened to disown you over BA? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-would-you-do-if-your-best-friend-of-7-yrs-threatened-to-disown-you-over-ba/page/2/#post-817260</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:52:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It must be hard lovely but she doesn&#8217;t sound like a very good friend! She should be happy for you and support you not let her jealousy get in the way of your friendship! I&#8217;d let her get on with being bitter and jealous and just focus on getting ready for your op, it&#8217;s her problem not yours! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a764d851a18b8cfaccdd27c4c7282c00</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic BA tomorrow ekkk! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-tomorrow-ekkk/page/2/#post-817256</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:45:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/candy/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Candy</a> it went really well thank you lovely. I came around at quarter to 1 I think, in a bit of pain but I have tramadol (?) in my drip so I&#8217;m slowly getting pain killers haha. The nurse who was with me when I came around (Steven I think) was so so lovely! I want to take him home! I&#8217;ve had tea and toast and not been sick yet, although moving is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-874766"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-tomorrow-ekkk/page/2/#post-817256" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1db40c8e5c6ce3be0fc9bfeed45d190</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Daddy issues? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/daddy-issues/#post-817150</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:43:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m currently in the hospital waiting to go down to surgery and my dad still doesn&#8217;t know. I&#8217;ll tell him if it&#8217;s mentioned after but I didn&#8217;t know how to bring it up haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">838836466768a3d4f14f54e705370ab4</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic 32A/B what cc ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32ab-what-cc/page/2/#post-817147</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:40:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 34a and I can&#8217;t have unders as I don&#8217;t have enough breast tissue, it depends on so many things. Your surgeon will know whats best xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">116d6aca2389b9995e2709e18e29875f</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic BA tomorrow ekkk! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-tomorrow-ekkk/page/2/#post-817143</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:30:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck girls, I should be going down for my op in about 10 minutes!!! See you on the other side lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97cc79122c18af5a892547f6b96ce5a3</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Pill? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pill-6/#post-817141</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:27:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you stop now it should induce a period. It&#8217;ll mess up your cycle but they tell you not to take the pill before your op cause it can cause complications xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac7d7cece88cfa8187153d86ab20f9a0</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth started the topic Won&#039;t be long now! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wont-be-long-now/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:24:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m in the Fitzroy now, just seen Mr Singh and the guy who puts you to sleep, I&#8217;m the next one to go down!<br />
Follow my ba insta Myaba_feb20<br />
Good luck everyone having their ops today, speak to you on the other side 😀 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dd4243802352ed6fb84a4dec2cc9934</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Tomorrow in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tomorrow-52/page/2/#post-816869</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 18:28:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya lovely, I&#8217;m in tomorrow too! I&#8217;m sat in my hotel room round the corner from the hospital now with my mother and sister, we&#8217;ve just ordered pizza while I can still eat haha.<br />
I&#8217;ve probably forgotten something but it&#8217;s too late to worry about it now, try not to stress. I know I&#8217;ve got my V pillow and my Macom bra so I&#8217;m trying not to worry&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-873964"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tomorrow-52/page/2/#post-816869" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb008b0648800113da99e747be533bde</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Admission times? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-times-21/#post-816066</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2015 20:57:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya girls, my admission time is 9am on Friday! I&#8217;m so unprepared, still looking at how I&#8217;m going to get there, I live 4 hours away! haha. So so excited now x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cd9fba8592d2dc57809dffe091bf6aa</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth replied to the topic Has anyone been with Dr Singh ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-been-with-dr-singh/#post-815697</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:27:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Nicole, I&#8217;ve got my op with Dr Singh on Friday if you want to add me and see my results when I put them up?  He was absolutely lovely when I had my consultation and had a bit of a laugh with me. Made having him measure my boobs a lot less uncomfortable haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/347 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 09:36:15 by W3 Total Cache
-->