MYA Space | Elle | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ellemariaxx/activity/ Activity feed for Elle. Tue, 23 Dec 2025 19:50:34 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 ac6f1c3a58eb35958ab89cda2e6887e7 Elle and Lucy are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1249739/ Tue, 24 Oct 2017 13:15:14 +0100 0 1ce50aa79ff7d763b6a7ae7faf72bf1e Elle replied to the topic WhatsApp group November girls in the forum Breast Enlargement https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whatsapp-group-november-girls/#post-1057800 Mon, 23 Oct 2017 20:40:51 +0100 Hi girls, I’m booked in with Dr Frati – 9th November. Would love to be part of the group I’m getting so nervous!

]]>
776af8ea14af7eb47ce99534ce978f40 Elle replied to the topic WhatsApp group November girls in the forum Breast Enlargement https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whatsapp-group-november-girls/#post-1057800 Mon, 23 Oct 2017 20:40:51 +0100 Hi girls, I’m booked in with Dr Frati – 9th December. Would love to be part of the group I’m getting so nervous!

]]>
8661e816d5c22dd9efb6678b644eb3ca Elle posted an update: Hi girls, is there anyone else having a breast enlargement […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1246464/ Tue, 17 Oct 2017 17:38:28 +0100 Hi girls, is there anyone else having a breast enlargement the same day as me? On the 9th on November 2017 with Dr Frati. I also wanted some advice from someone who’s gone from a A cup to a Full C with 325 CC partially under the muscle?

]]>
0
38810d7fccbb9a86f0cfdf37e09e5bcf Elle became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1245674/ Sun, 15 Oct 2017 21:35:48 +0100 0