<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Ellie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ellie0696/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ellie0696/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ellie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:15:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb76ab46e343d829f39b903a9b1e903d</guid>
				<title>Ellie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1259593/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2017 14:22:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ba7b1fd5729c68ae750f6b4ce9bd884</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic 350 &#38; 375 before and 5 dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-375-before-and-5-dpo/#post-992930</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Apr 2017 10:56:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m just waiting for that day now haha! Ah okay thanks I&#8217;ll give that a go xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f23eb4253b5955cd35b97366cdf1bc7</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic 350 &#38; 375 before and 5 dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-375-before-and-5-dpo/#post-992919</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Apr 2017 10:20:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s so good to hear! I&#8217;m at day 6 now and it&#8217;s the most painful 🙁 also got bruising and swelling just on one side, wondering when it&#8217;ll ever go away!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad6a0755bf0507c4ff84e2e2b34073e5</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic 350 &#38; 375 before and 5 dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-375-before-and-5-dpo/#post-992833</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Apr 2017 22:25:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t work out how to get the image smaller 🙁 had overs so not too bad! I saw you did too, how long did it take to fully recover? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9756e6791b38f5013f67f32d79b1862b</guid>
				<title>Ellie started the topic 350 &#38; 375 before and 5 dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-375-before-and-5-dpo/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Apr 2017 16:26:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m now 5 days post op and had my strapping off today! Excuse the bruising 🙁 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc82f97fb21c68c3652c895b8911e2a5</guid>
				<title>Ellie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1159857/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Apr 2017 02:27:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca1c812f78a8764f9d3093068ae0b0ce</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Contraceptive pill in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/contraceptive-pill-18/#post-992186</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Apr 2017 02:26:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was told two weeks hun xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b54349135a1ea29898a1b4a91cbc99de</guid>
				<title>Ellie and Abi are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1159354/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Apr 2017 09:21:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">117baa4fb6bf7eee223bb9134f6b0c7a</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic In absolute agony :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/in-absolute-agony-2/#post-991765</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:47:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m the same Abi! Had my op on the 24th and getting so frustrated not being able to do anything for myself! Hope you feel better soon xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6dc018f0a740619dbc1f8b47ab2124f</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic 6 weeks check up done, 325cc overs. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-check-up-done-325cc-overs/#post-989293</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:15:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You look so good! What size were you before? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ade9c6520616be49a08c36f17f5b027c</guid>
				<title>Ellie and Nic are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1152554/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Apr 2017 13:37:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e9688310dd20226098ef25f92019f61</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Teardrop update 11dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/teardrop-update-11dpo/#post-985412</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:37:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No they look perfect! If mine look as good as yours I&#8217;ll be happy xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe01ef689f328f30a3570b5dc46fa9a3</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Teardrop update 11dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/teardrop-update-11dpo/#post-985389</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:39:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look so good! What size and profile did you have? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2654cd7172ee45f3572ca34eafbdb51</guid>
				<title>Ellie and Daisy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1144619/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Apr 2017 19:59:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee2a82ddad87b782f8f1c3088a903a39</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic anyone got there op in April?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-there-op-in-april/page/2/#post-980872</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:53:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/daisy123/' rel="nofollow ugc">@daisy123</a> I&#8217;m 24th April at the Fitzroy too! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ca935b23b38cc1f13c15a7c66f9c8e5</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic 8DPO 380cc Teardrop Unders -Strapping off!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8dpo-380cc-teardrop-unders-strapping-off/#post-980500</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:11:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emmasl/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emmasl</a> ah okay thanks! They look so good! I&#8217;m having 350 moderate, so kinda similar to you! Glad you&#8217;re happy with them, they honestly look amazing! Am booked in for 24th April.. too excited! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66e820062733aff45d301e6abae3a749</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-12/#post-980074</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:01:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/racey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@racey</a> did they give you painkillers? How was the anasthetic? Having 350&amp;325 unders xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c7d6d20530d4f0073b37ac517e2b9fe</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-12/#post-980048</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:27:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hennibell/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hennibell</a> oh okay! So am I trust me! When is yours? <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/racey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@racey</a> how did it go?! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4af45e602032ff475f392371051d1b6</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-12/#post-979776</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:07:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hennibell/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hennibell</a> I&#8217;m having the same! Either 350 &amp; 375 or 325 &amp; 350, been told that&#8217;ll make me a 34D/DD but I guess he&#8217;ll decide on the day! What size are you now? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5623196c6a725f748da7b54a08d60348</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-12/#post-979744</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:48:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hennibell/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hennibell</a> which implants are you having? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08684c7290843f66f5bc89d1886a3799</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-12/#post-979743</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:47:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/racey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@racey</a> how did it go! How you feeling? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48fd04e574fa2d59079e6ffb4f0e310e</guid>
				<title>Ellie and Ellie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1141282/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Mar 2017 13:48:09 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14a49aa9dc3d46114645c1edafaa9210</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-12/#post-979178</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2017 21:32:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/racey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@racey</a> yeah having 350 in one and 375 in the other to even things out, I bet you&#8217;re so excited for Monday, just want mine to come quicker! What size are you now? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e8c8da38e9aa720252c184fd3f1d573</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-12/#post-979149</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:08:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/racey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@racey</a> 350 &amp; 375 round moderate unders! What about you? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2401d1a7ab3ffae543b1fee811c5213f</guid>
				<title>Ellie and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1140952/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2017 18:00:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd041f78a21674f4c63c6edad3f4aa62</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-12/#post-979083</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:45:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laurafineran/' rel="nofollow ugc">@laurafineran</a> which implants did you have if you don&#8217;t mind me asking? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3951a991cd8e78e97374470d35301052</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-12/#post-979082</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:43:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hollsssavery/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hollsssavery</a> of course I&#8217;ll accept it now.  <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/racey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@racey</a> thanks so much xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8827eee1626b71c03469922089f69745</guid>
				<title>Ellie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1140869/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:09:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf0ed178729ac4a33687a67538bf4b68</guid>
				<title>Ellie started the topic Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-marcellino-12/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:07:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone on here had Dr Marcellino? I have surgery with him a month today, if anyone had any reviews or pictures would be fab thanks girls xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c9728cdd05d43b3773d785b7021025e</guid>
				<title>Ellie and emma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1140790/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:45:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d69eb0c85f90a870d7ac13bd5b170485</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic 8DPO 380cc Teardrop Unders -Strapping off!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8dpo-380cc-teardrop-unders-strapping-off/#post-978951</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2017 23:12:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emmasl/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emmasl</a> these look amazing!! I&#8217;m having teardrop too, 350cc. You look exactly the same as I am now in your before pic! I feel like I don&#8217;t have much boob on my like upper chest, but your implants have filled it all out really nicely. Did you feel the same before? I&#8217;ve heard teardrop usually fill out at the bottom of the breast so it&#8217;s made me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1140693"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8dpo-380cc-teardrop-unders-strapping-off/#post-978951" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">422f1a75b1996c01988f195dff86510e</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Anyone had 300/325/350 teardrop unders? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-300325350-teardrop-unders/#post-978950</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2017 22:49:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ejfd/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ejfd</a> did you have teardrop too? Look great btw xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7abcc79dac7c7566645daf4ad4f2d337</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Implant shapes in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/implant-shapes/#post-978947</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2017 22:14:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/fran32/' rel="nofollow ugc">@fran32</a> it was teardrop I meant, just couldn&#8217;t think of the name haha, I said to my pc I wanted a more natural look and loved the photos of the teardrop ones but seeing everyones on here makes me question it! Yours look great, which ones did you have if you don&#8217;t mind me asking? Yeah defo gonna book in again xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64f0f01997b3c6a2579e50f98c588f2f</guid>
				<title>Ellie started the topic Implant shapes in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/implant-shapes/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2017 21:52:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve got my op on 24th April, and decided to go with the contoured (i think they&#8217;re called) instead of the round implants. Now I&#8217;m worried they won&#8217;t have the effect I want 🙁 I&#8217;m having 350cc and 375cc under the muscle, Has anyone else had something similar? Worried they&#8217;ll look too natural and maybe even saggy. Thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bab274368e1562e5ad343576e74492d</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic POD6 - 350cc unders - Dr Frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod6-350cc-unders-dr-frati/#post-978890</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2017 19:32:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Fab thank you so much! Happy healing xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e1816bf07a815fbfdc22f9a2538af35</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic POD6 - 350cc unders - Dr Frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod6-350cc-unders-dr-frati/#post-978870</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:42:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You look so good! I&#8217;m having 350cc&#8217;s next month, did they tell you to wear a post op bra? I&#8217;ve read they&#8217;ve said to people to just wear the breast band so not sure whether to purchase or not xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">005149bb5801941dcf985bea8c941489</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Anyone booked in London for April? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-booked-in-london-for-april/#post-978856</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:20:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked in for April 24th! Dr Marcellio, does anyone else have him?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a3b18dca3609bdf6422d6c86b73da3a</guid>
				<title>Ellie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1140545/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:07:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7531a57c8435cf82562a7ffccdfdd8c5</guid>
				<title>Ellie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1140451/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:43:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/312 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 00:15:57 by W3 Total Cache
-->