<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Alia | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ellie12/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ellie12/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alia.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 05:38:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">209ae09b219317056f3c43a504f23d3b</guid>
				<title>Alia&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1017029/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Feb 2016 23:55:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f7becf276ebd02ccd79770e80cfc51c</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic ONE WEEK TODAY!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/one-week-today-5/#post-898107</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Feb 2016 02:59:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ems14/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ems14</a> hope you&#8217;re okay hun. Drink plenty, don&#8217;t worry it&#8217;s normal to have bloating etc post surgery. It&#8217;ll start to settle once off the meds and painkillers. Happy healing hun xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b85c7d767a4fec5445a4b7a25d6cf65c</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Day 6 Post Op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-6-post-op-4/#post-896908</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:54:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/myahannah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@myahannah</a> wow that&#8217;s amazing hannah! thank you for sharing! Hope you&#8217;re well 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c22d5de30c7545885fb1b69cc6407559</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Lumpy Svars and Numbness in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lumpy-svars-and-numbness/#post-896898</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:30:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/shantel1992/' rel="nofollow ugc">@shantel1992</a> and <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/shantel1992/' rel="nofollow ugc">@shantel1992</a> thank you so much for the reassurance! I&#8217;m now 17 days PO and feel tons better. Scars are still lumpy and numbness in boobs but I&#8217;m starting to get used to them more and more as the pain has subsided. Feel so glad. Thank you ladies! 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4a8f3058a393537206e62cc2f805a26</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic No roundness at top of the boob in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/no-roundness-at-top-of-the-boob/#post-896194</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:10:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you think it may be due to swelling the shape hasn&#8217;t developed yet? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f73211a4af796625cb1d68a33f2a345</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Lumpy Svars and Numbness in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lumpy-svars-and-numbness/#post-896193</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:05:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ellie2015/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ellie2015</a> okay thanks I hope so! I wouldn&#8217;t want other half feeling them and getting scared of the bumps! I cringe myself lol :/</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5af9135d3fd0709ff79ce8d8efe0780d</guid>
				<title>Alia started the topic Lumpy Svars and Numbness in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lumpy-svars-and-numbness/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:37:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ladies,</p>
<p>Can someone please tell me if they had lumpy scars and did they heal to become not lumpy anymore? Also, how long does it take to get sensation back in boobs? Atm mine feel unreal as I can&#8217;t feel them and they&#8217;re totally numb. I started driving for the first time again today and kept bumping them into the steering wheel without&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1012493"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lumpy-svars-and-numbness/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e82f18f514d5f9f218d8f6fd042bf09</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic incisions/first proper shower in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incisionsfirst-proper-shower/#post-896157</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:31:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hun I felt exactly the same but you need to leave it as the nurse says as it needs to dry and heal. Don&#8217;t worry you&#8217;ll be fine xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7472033c06e4ce909a7c947a5223a71a</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic 10 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10-days-post-op-4/#post-895888</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Feb 2016 10:22:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great going Charlotte! Go girl 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee498ab7e863889ad4b978d1f1b5fd75</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic 12 Days PO- my journey in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-days-po-my-journey/#post-895806</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 23:50:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/myahannah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@myahannah</a> everyday it gets slightly better unless I overdo something and push myself. Take it easy and let your body have it&#8217;s time to recover. The numbness in my arms and legs would come and go in waves and took a few days to go away. When I started get more mobile and got off the painkillers everything started to settle slightly. You&#8217;re doing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1011980"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-days-po-my-journey/#post-895806" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73259d68f26777ed9ca2fee3d98ce2e7</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic 12 Days PO- my journey in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-days-po-my-journey/#post-895806</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 23:50:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@myahanah everyday it gets slightly better unless I overdo something and push myself. Take it easy and let your body have it&#8217;s time to recover. The numbness in my arms and legs would come and go in waves and took a few days to go away. When I started get more mobile and got off the painkillers everything started to settle slightly. You&#8217;re doing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1011979"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-days-po-my-journey/#post-895806" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a67510a5a00c3970fd115b724da3dee</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic ONE WEEK TODAY!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/one-week-today-5/#post-895803</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 23:38:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ems! You&#8217;ll be fine babe. Just make sure you the house with everything in easily accessible places eg. Tea bags in a low place etc, get straws for drinking out of and don&#8217;t worry you&#8217;ll be fine. So exciting! All the best 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fa8aca25fb1b8c83b0dc94575110bf5</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic 15 days po! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/15-days-po/#post-895690</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:59:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/charlotteemily/' rel="nofollow ugc">@charlotteemily</a> you look fab hun! Congratulations xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af7cfaa4c7891c9a21706e31426a3930</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic 3 month post op and still not happy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-month-post-op-and-still-not-happy/#post-895672</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:33:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/raine92/' rel="nofollow ugc">@raine92</a> I had Frati hun xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b64d6a442e657f8adbe97153e576d8f</guid>
				<title>Alia and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1011799/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:31:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5470fbd9a94d601ad7a8ef0d0035b6c0</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Uhps in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uhps/#post-895670</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:31:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sammiej-x/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sammiej-x</a> I had UHP 320cc. Add me and you can see it on my profile. I&#8217;m only 12 days PO though atm xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f42625efe8645497423885efbfd3180</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic What kind of help will I need post op ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-kind-of-help-will-i-need-post-op/#post-895668</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:28:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awww don&#8217;t worry all you ladies who still waiting for your op dates! You&#8217;ll be fine. But it&#8217;s really important to let your body rest and recover properly so if anyone offers any help take it! I struggled with basic things too but as the days pass it gets better. All the best 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0941215c3af225c575633faa8985e49</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Which Post Sugery Bra should i go for Ladies ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/which-post-sugery-bra-should-i-go-for-ladies/#post-895662</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:15:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/zara1993/' rel="nofollow ugc">@zara1993</a> I&#8217;ve had 320cc, partials with Frati. I&#8217;m wearing the macom one and have found it very supportive. The nurse told me to get a bra with adjustable straps and front fastening as you can still adjust them when they change xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04852b84818ba0d72db5889dc7f1b2fa</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic 12 post op question in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-post-op-question/#post-895659</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:10:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ellie and Eilish! </p>
<p>I&#8217;m also 12 days PO. My boobs seem small with a top on but big when naked lol. They&#8217;re still very hard and haven&#8217;t dropped but pain is gone. Just my stitches hurt tbh. Some days they seem to have grown and feel bigger other days I think they&#8217;re softening. I think from previous posts other ladies have said theirs has changed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1011784"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-post-op-question/#post-895659" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28c9621b058ba2eb4ca978ada05e6f8e</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic 12 Days PO- my journey in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-days-po-my-journey/#post-895656</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:01:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rebe/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rebe</a> of course hun! No problem&#8230;all the best with the op tmrw! So exciting! You will love it 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fedb0a7de8bb6ed7b0c3b140ff2797d8</guid>
				<title>Alia and Cava are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1011673/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:10:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c68d87ff1c595d8c6436890c1b94c3d</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic I finally have boobies!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-finally-have-boobies/#post-895562</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:53:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congratulations Jade! You look amazing! 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a9f7455d59600354bb2290e1f834adf</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-cancelled-absolutely-gutted/#post-895561</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:51:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rebe/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rebe</a> just read your post hun! well done for getting it all sorted so happy for you! You&#8217;ll love it! All ready for tmrw?? whoop whoop! I was at london Fitzroy. I had my own room and tv etc and bathroom was literally next door. Very comfortable, you&#8217;ll be fine hun. All the best 🙂 xx Let us know how you get on 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61648fcbb05e216a0cb53c73081fb614</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic 3 month post op and still not happy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-month-post-op-and-still-not-happy/#post-895560</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:42:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh no Jessica! I had 320cc and just 12 days po so I still have a lot of swelling and they need to drop yet. Hmmm&#8230;usually with unders I understand the look is even more natural etc. Definitely talk to your surgeon about it. Hope it gets sorted! xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">178e2ffb7cb4d0bafa177bc085af8196</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Need advice!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-14/#post-895559</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:35:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Codie, the nurse told me nothing on my incisions until our 6 week po appointment where she will review and advise me further. As regards the boobs I&#8217;ve very very carefully just rubbed some moisturiser on the top half- avoiding the bottom half near the incisions.  She said you need to be careful as they see a lot of infections at this stage&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1011640"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-14/#post-895559" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf9db3fde98a6b84e4f193b53d52d970</guid>
				<title>Alia started the topic 12 Days PO- my journey in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-days-po-my-journey/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 13:54:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ladies!</p>
<p>So I&#8217;m finally contributing my story here as I have really appreciated everyone sharing theirs. I&#8217;m now 12 days post op. I&#8217;ve had 320cc partials done with Mr. Frati at Frtitzoy London. </p>
<p>Following surgery I was really sleepy and had numbness in my arms and legs and pain in my stitches. It took me a good week to get my appetite back. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1011619"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-days-po-my-journey/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86fc7f99e8824ac1615c43f93498fc97</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Backache and being cold in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/backache-and-being-cold/#post-895532</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 13:25:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ladies, try heat lotion on your back. It&#8217;s the muscles trying to accommodate the extra weight combined with the uncomfortable sleeping position. Also warm showers. Let the warm water run down your back for ages to unloosen the tight back muscles. The whole body shivers and reacts because there&#8217;s something new in the body. Hope you all feel&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1011608"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/backache-and-being-cold/#post-895532" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a745309715417921e34e68f6b364736a</guid>
				<title>Alia and Ruby are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1011112/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Feb 2016 08:17:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29270afc6d79d66392b271358cca0ac6</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic brusing... advice needed girls! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/brusing-advice-needed-girls/#post-894882</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:04:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Cherelle, arnica helps with bruising! You can get hold of the pills from holland and barrats or boots. Hope you&#8217;ll be okay. Don&#8217;t worry at this point it&#8217;s such a mixture of good days and not so good days. Hang in there xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd532cde41589d276b4e4f1bbea7d784</guid>
				<title>Alia and Temi are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1010553/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 20:18:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b11ec61a4083ce231fdd41b5e7fb83c8</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Dr Frati 325hp yesterday in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-325hp-yesterday/#post-894764</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 20:17:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I had Frati and got 325cc. I&#8217;m day 9 post op. They&#8217;re not that big but much improved from having nothing so I&#8217;m happy 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97ce38f21295ea1ec56b00c7a096670f</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic New bra day!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-bra-day/#post-894754</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 19:37:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You look amazing Natalie! Congratulations! 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b6b5cb42bbf086899fbe2532649315f</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic All done Post Op Day 3 PAIN with BEFORE and AFTER PICS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-post-op-day-3-pain-with-before-and-after-pics/#post-894751</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 19:30:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congratulations Temi! You look great xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94425409de677c349dc11fe0ea65d86f</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Re Op today, implant removed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/re-op-today-implant-removed/#post-894750</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 19:27:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love and Hugs Harriet xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e480b13d30de7089ef850009b869fc7</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic why do some people have strapping on after surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/why-do-some-people-have-strapping-on-after-surgery/#post-894748</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 19:20:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mr Frati does both Beverley depending on your case xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">098f3b5a7c8f546092c9178f430516c0</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic 325cc HP overs from a B and fitting in a DD in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-hp-overs-from-a-b-and-fitting-in-a-dd/#post-894746</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 19:18:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ruby/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Ruby</a> you look amazing! Thank you so much for your advice and for sharing this! I had 325cc from a 28/30 AA/A and still waiting for swelling to go down for me to see how they&#8217;re turning out xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a73920ef99054e11df0ea6753c24a85</guid>
				<title>Alia and Charla are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009829/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2016 13:32:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e33f7a7c2cae20d1407a3be5da26cc1</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Night out? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/night-out-6/#post-894259</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2016 13:19:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hun, It&#8217;s been a week for me and I still feel very weak and tired and out of breath. Tbh I personally wouldn&#8217;t feel like seeing anyone at this point. I&#8217;m still strapped up too. See how you get on though as some ladies are pretty active a few days later (obviously not me lol). Just be careful of anyone hurting you by accident though or hugging&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1009826"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/night-out-6/#post-894259" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff06806fdd9827f868961e9e4df00c04</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic POD1 300cc HP overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod1-300cc-hp-overs/#post-894258</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2016 13:13:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow you look amazing hun congratulations! xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec051276fc43e570b1036b93cd76600e</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Who are you telling? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/who-are-you-telling-2/#post-894255</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2016 13:08:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ashley/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ashley</a> hey! Don&#8217;t worry I&#8217;m the same as you. I&#8217;m 7 days post op now and only one friend knows. None of my family/neighbours/other friends know. I also didn&#8217;t want to deal with the stigma attached to cosmetic surgery/breast implants and I know my circle of people would&#8217;t support me in it. I thought about it for years and tried to do it the natural&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1009819"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/who-are-you-telling-2/#post-894255" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c73912987f0c3090b09f43624e2739c</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic help Ive seen some mixed reviews about Dr frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-ive-seen-some-mixed-reviews-about-dr-frati/#post-894108</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 20:34:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also had Frati. I&#8217;m 5 days post op. He&#8217;s been absolutely fine and everyone recommends his work. He&#8217;s a good surgeon and good at his job 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b02ba845cf4c6d649132be4f48d70ac0</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Day 1 post surgery 300cc unders Mr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-1-post-surgery-300cc-unders-mr-traynor/#post-893853</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 09:17:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congratulations babe!! well done xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eddce830fa493b566e8ae48712694133</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Re Op today, implant removed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/re-op-today-implant-removed/#post-893852</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 09:14:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww Harriet! You&#8217;re a very brave lady! You&#8217;re doing great! onwards and upwards hugs xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acfea44301f3b99d826fc7512d9c29a3</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Ill from implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ill-from-implants/#post-893849</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 09:09:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kiki87/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kiki87</a> sounds terrible hun! It may be a good idea to go on a short cleanse to flush your system of all the toxic build up so you can still keep the implants but clean out your system from all the side effects? xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbcac27ac0adcb0f35bfbd55cb795b24</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Sleeping advice in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-advice-2/#post-893847</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 09:05:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Eilish!</p>
<p>Yeh sleeping is really uncomfortable. The v pillow helps a little and I also got a blanket and made like a nest for myself which I sleep in. It&#8217;s more comfortable than having lots of pillows I found xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2f0a556c749faa915f7806abc78ed92</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Dr Frati 9th Feb 325cc HP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-9th-feb-325cc-hp/#post-893836</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 08:55:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It wouldn&#8217;t let me upload the pics sorry so I just put it up as my display pic. You&#8217;re welcome to have a look xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3313a24c60ec330c49ae89e36385d55b</guid>
				<title>Alia changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009337/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 08:54:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96a992c722fa9c6cbe8553f08b365e49</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Dr Frati 9th Feb 325cc HP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-9th-feb-325cc-hp/#post-893835</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 08:50:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Trying to upload&#8230;hmm</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3db43bcc08530eb838ca2bd78e7a07e</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Dr Frati 9th Feb 325cc HP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-9th-feb-325cc-hp/#post-893834</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 08:48:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll try an upload what I can hun so you have an idea&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8011ea8bac0dd37ecdd33213e0df5d9</guid>
				<title>Alia replied to the topic Dr Frati 9th Feb 325cc HP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-9th-feb-325cc-hp/#post-893831</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 08:41:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Holly,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m also 5&#8217;1 and I got 320cc. I&#8217;m all strapped up completely so can&#8217;t show you anything. They feel a good size when I touch them. But when I look at them in the mirror with my top on they look small. They aren&#8217;t settled yet as I&#8217;m only 5 days post op but I don&#8217;t think I could have handled any bigger atm. You&#8217;ll be fine hun don&#8217;t worry 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/381 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 06:56:23 by W3 Total Cache
-->