<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Ellie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/elliebates24/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/elliebates24/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ellie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 08:07:48 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43a8bc817cca25279d2572330173bf22</guid>
				<title>Ellie and Lauren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1499105/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jan 2021 21:25:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">915fba44919d717bf436e3c57de8e70e</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Hi Girls any of you that have had/going to have BA and have hair extensions in in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hi-girls-any-of-you-that-have-had-going-to-have-ba-and-have-hair-extensions-in/#post-1321693</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 14:40:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I did also but I had glue ones in at that time that i took out myself, never again! thats why i have nano rings now haha!! Yeah its so nice to have them out for abit!! I will do this then, thankyou for your help! When is your surgery booked? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc481a9467867c476bbbecb993ac4b29</guid>
				<title>Ellie and Shaunna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1498979/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 13:05:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63c7c63e57764c9629c673fa0c4a4700</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Sizes in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sizes-6/#post-1321689</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 11:44:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ellie! I am currently a 32A and having 350c Unders on 28th January. The nurse said to me to go for the biggest size offered to me as most girls (as alot of them say on here too) regret not going for the biggest size and get boob greed! I can happliy show you my result once ive had mine done xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e99667ea356b4317b0b451e47b4efd92</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Most recommended surgeon for BA in Preston? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/most-recommended-surgeon-for-ba-in-preston/#post-1321688</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 11:42:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Shaunna, I was recommended Mr Mahdi and Dr Mounir for my BA by my co-ordinator and after looking at reviews and on here I decided to go with Dr Mounir. I have my BA booked for 28th January with him and am super excited as his work looks amazing. I have my pre-op chat with him and he&#8217;s lovely.  I would definitely recommend him up to yet but once&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1498972"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/most-recommended-surgeon-for-ba-in-preston/#post-1321688" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c19ef4d5c75fd27a1ae201acdfccfa29</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Hi Girls any of you that have had/going to have BA and have hair extensions in in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hi-girls-any-of-you-that-have-had-going-to-have-ba-and-have-hair-extensions-in/#post-1321687</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 11:17:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I may have to get mine to do the same it seems! Do you have the nano bond extensions in? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f26bfd50ed07ce33aea2697c3d84f36</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Jan ops? ☺️ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/jan-ops-%e2%98%ba%ef%b8%8f/#post-1321686</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 11:15:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Id love to be added to the whatsapp if you can add me 07507289803 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">537459b377dfbfaec8229e6294bb90a0</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Finance vs. Bank Loan? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-vs-bank-loan/#post-1321678</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:15:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Definitely would recommend the MYA in-house option same as the girls said above if you have half the money to pay that up front xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f40f29a3d472c01817ed1631c2992d7</guid>
				<title>Ellie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1498964/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:11:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a71ceb9cef93864bb5a00debf44f2a0</guid>
				<title>Ellie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1498963/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:10:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4a617a0e05c3b765cc019b8ad353954</guid>
				<title>Ellie started the topic Hi Girls any of you that have had/going to have BA and have hair extensions in in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hi-girls-any-of-you-that-have-had-going-to-have-ba-and-have-hair-extensions-in/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:04:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls any of you that have had/going to have BA and have hair extensions in, did you take them out? With the new lockdown, I cant go to have my extensions taken out so just wondering if any of you girls had them out/left them in? My op is on the 28th Jan and my nurse said that obviously extensions should be taken out but im just wondering if&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1498962"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hi-girls-any-of-you-that-have-had-going-to-have-ba-and-have-hair-extensions-in/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ba076b198b25ee6f7bec213ea3b2c50</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Jan ops? ☺️ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/jan-ops-%e2%98%ba%ef%b8%8f/#post-1321675</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 08:42:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have mine booked for 28th Jan in Preston! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72ca39dfe4c90fabcbcf8e2bd7d7c8b1</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Post Op Sports Bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-sports-bra-9/#post-1320718</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Dec 2020 09:25:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for your help Maria! What size would you recommend in the Lipoelastic PI bra? Did you get the size you were before or a size up? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">809385d60bc0e95f5b1f7f7490829550</guid>
				<title>Ellie started the topic Post OP sports bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-sports-bra-10/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:55:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, just after some advise with what sports bra to go with post op? I am a 32A now and having 350cc unders. Ive been recommended the Macom or the zip-up ones from M&amp;S but just wanted to see what you guys recommend and what size I would probably need? I’ve seen a few people say to go for a band width higher with the M&amp;S ones due to s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1497215"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-sports-bra-10/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f437ed15541a94916a31c185d64b3b6e</guid>
				<title>Ellie started the topic Post Op Sports Bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-sports-bra-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:50:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ladies, im just after some advice with post-op sports bras. I&#8217;ve been recommended to get either Macom or the zip-up ones from M&amp;S. Ive seen on here a few people say to go for the size up band with the M&amp;S ones due to swelling etc but just after some advise what you guys recommend I should go for a what size? </p>
<p>Ill probably get a few different&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1497212"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-sports-bra-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87667b319c938f9190177a4cf9b4ad04</guid>
				<title>Ellie started the topic Post Op Sports Bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-sports-bra-8/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:47:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ladies I was just looking for some help on whats the best post op bra to go for. Im booked in for January. Im currently a 32A and going for 350cc unders. A few of the MYA co-ordinators have recommended a few to me being Macom and the zip-up ones from M&amp;S. Im thinking I may get one of each so I have different types and can see which is best but&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1497211"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-sports-bra-8/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">427ffef7b2b938e4974cde1c4abe6fe6</guid>
				<title>Ellie started the topic Post Op Sports Bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-sports-bra-7/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:46:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ladies I was just looking for some help on whats the best post op bra to go for. Im booked in for January. Im currently a 32A and going for 350cc unders. A few of the MYA co-ordinators have recommended a few to me being Macom and the zip-up ones from M&amp;S. Im thinking I may get one of each so I have different types and can see which is best but&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1497210"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-sports-bra-7/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40871e135b628c13d228000735d3db3b</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Petite 32A - been told I will still have a gap and worrying in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-32a-been-told-i-will-still-have-a-gap-and-worrying/#post-1318145</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2020 13:14:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou! I was thinking this would be the case as they would obviously fall better into the middle and hopefully reduce the gap! I think I&#8217;m just whittling and don&#8217;t want 2 tennis balls on my chest hahaha</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f056232f0e845cf3d243f5e919d7688</guid>
				<title>Ellie started the topic Petite 32A - been told I will still have a gap and worrying in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-32a-been-told-i-will-still-have-a-gap-and-worrying/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2020 09:47:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies,</p>
<p>I had my initial consultation with Dr Mounir last week and was told I would still have a gap and no cleavage after my surgery. I know he’s no miracle worker I’m only tiny and have a large ish gap between my boobs now but just wanted some advice and pictures of people have got them who were similar to me before surgery and after pic&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1492338"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-32a-been-told-i-will-still-have-a-gap-and-worrying/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7dc62754fdfddb9d60e2e7c6da0c0922</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Help! Surgeon choice and pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-surgeon-choice-and-pics/#post-1318139</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2020 09:42:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi kylie,</p>
<p>I’ve found bits and bobs and done lots of research and decided on dr Mounir. I’ve had my initial consultation with him. I got a reply back from the in house finance yes and it was a really quick process tbh. I’ve been accepted and it was really simply. They communicated all the time x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22e78ef55a488c89bfd0f6361569a23b</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic Help! Surgeon choice and pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-surgeon-choice-and-pics/#post-1316884</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jul 2020 14:48:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Said we would probably be looking around October time 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f91b5c9582ad95ec421ca4099a5fff3f</guid>
				<title>Ellie started the topic Help! Surgeon choice and pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-surgeon-choice-and-pics/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:11:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls, </p>
<p>I&#8217;ve just had my first consultation and my MYA consultant has given me a few surgeons to look at. She has recommended me a few to have a look at &#8211; Mr Mileto, Mr Giannas, Mr Mahdi and Mr Mounir. Just looking for advice on good surgeons and if you girls have any before and after pictures with any of these surgeons? Would be a huge help&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1489323"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-surgeon-choice-and-pics/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26803670da27f92e430639d7c9567f19</guid>
				<title>Ellie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1487777/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 May 2020 15:52:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/230 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 09:14:41 by W3 Total Cache
-->