<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Ellie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/elliebellchamber/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/elliebellchamber/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ellie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 00:17:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f85feb84e9d7253e2e54d2732159736</guid>
				<title>Ellie and ayshababy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1500520/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:25:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65039ed01152d5e566ef899161cd25aa</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic BIO OIL in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bio-oil-35/#post-1082469</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2018 00:40:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! I’m 7 months post op and they took months to begin to fade, it all depends on your skin tone too! Bio oil didn’t work for me, I used it for 5 months with no change, I then started to use castor oil, put a thick layer on and massage a little, wrap in cling film and apply a warm hot water bottle! Been doing this for a month and it’s worke&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1281655"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bio-oil-35/#post-1082469" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7f9cd7641925bc369140a838184f0c6</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic 4 weeks post op will they even out in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-post-op-will-they-even-out-2/#post-1063118</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Nov 2017 17:06:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was asking the same thing at 4 weeks post op! I’m now about 3-4 months post op and mine have only just evened out! Be patient 🙂 xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4ba372ccd58e1ab24af3edb55fc40db</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic So unhappy :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-unhappy-5/#post-1063116</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Nov 2017 17:04:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh bless you, i would definitely push and push to see someone right now, you’ve spent the money and you should be happy with your results!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">128c2c2ffbf23e06dd8177d2fa4045f7</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic So far apart :((( 4weeks po in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-far-apart-4weeks-po/#post-1034817</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Aug 2017 23:30:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel mine are far apart and the nipples are facing outwards&#8230; I&#8217;m 14 days post, will this change at all anyone? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be8093208112e1009af3b2b6df1360ec</guid>
				<title>Ellie replied to the topic So far apart :((( 4weeks po in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-far-apart-4weeks-po/#post-1033412</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Aug 2017 11:24:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m really worried about how far apart mine are too&#8230; and the nipples are pointing outwards?? Will it ever change? I&#8217;m 10 days post! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02e63645008f7c94cd51e64471c5d897</guid>
				<title>Ellie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1218377/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Aug 2017 11:08:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fdadf57a35a4456dd542205f3cc53bd</guid>
				<title>Ellie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1218373/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Aug 2017 11:06:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bfec48e109c839d56205c54151c029a</guid>
				<title>Ellie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1218369/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Aug 2017 11:02:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/168 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 02:44:02 by W3 Total Cache
-->