<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Eleanor | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/elliemoore/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/elliemoore/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Eleanor.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 21:30:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d89622daa5168839d4c46e7d3709e05</guid>
				<title>Eleanor replied to the topic Healthcare assistant in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/healthcare-assistant/#post-1075393</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Dec 2017 01:21:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I’m a student nurse and a health care assistant I’m going back after 2.5 weeks I’m 1.5 week post op now and feel like I will be ready, just going to take it easier on the lifting for a few shifts while I get back into it x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5c780b014ee252a796f260729458db7</guid>
				<title>Eleanor and Stephanie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1268350/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Dec 2017 00:18:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2bd25e43a2451527ea7b82ff8a172df</guid>
				<title>Eleanor&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1260199/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Nov 2017 00:39:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">685bcc773ab10bd41f07edd96d5faa7f</guid>
				<title>Eleanor replied to the topic Any novemeber or December girls? Maybe do a wats app group?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-novemeber-or-december-girls-maybe-do-a-wats-app-group/#post-1060010</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:08:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im 18th of december with Dr mounir?? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">538e249b0fba670bd054715d491c6543</guid>
				<title>Eleanor replied to the topic Any december ladies? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-december-ladies/#post-1060006</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:06:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>im 18th of December with Dr Mounir in preston </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1981a1c46a4a25ad4551ce0b63b23df5</guid>
				<title>Eleanor started the topic Don&#039;t know what size to go?? Help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dont-know-what-size-to-go-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:36:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey,<br />
I have my initial consultation on Monday, but so undecided on what size to go. I&#8217;m currently pretty much flat and was hoping to go to like a full B I was just wondered if anyone had any pictures of smaller implants or advice. Thankyou xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae64a382844ffad21d393073d3fca0b4</guid>
				<title>Eleanor changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1250985/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:33:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4d8ace62af42e1b19d7166631493edb</guid>
				<title>Eleanor became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/954550/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jul 2015 18:57:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/163 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 23:12:03 by W3 Total Cache
-->