<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | ellie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/elliescotxx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/elliescotxx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ellie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 13:43:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67ae5af1a3d529bdec124e7f90539904</guid>
				<title>ellie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1033102/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Apr 2016 09:11:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bdc285bcc5344798cba78987a284014</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic 1 year on!... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-year-on-4/#post-910177</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Apr 2016 20:27:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My scars are absolutely fine and healed good! They both sit right on the crease of under my boob so can&#8217;t even see them! They used to tingle a bit but I used bio oil for a few months which helped and also arnica tablets which helped speed the recovery up as a whole xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c09c0a7bf36f515fc41416d5497ed53</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Ladies with 400cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ladies-with-400cc-unders/page/2/#post-910173</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Apr 2016 20:19:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is my 400cc unders x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e12c9138d617c3c592ba97230c7f6897</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic 1 year on!... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-year-on-4/#post-910172</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Apr 2016 20:17:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ellie2015/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ellie2015</a> ! since three months is still quite early on in recovery and plus you had unders which take a long time to finally settle and change I think yours will change! Mine have a year on, so just hang in there Hun xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43259dd698e38282ec5bce95f024747d</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic 1 year on!... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-year-on-4/#post-910162</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Apr 2016 19:50:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou! I had 375/400cc unders and was a 32b before. How exciting , Good luck Hun you&#8217;ll be absolutely fine ! Have to keep posted xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38e8e1b086f3b10ebb177799650e8db8</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Ladies with 400cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ladies-with-400cc-unders/page/2/#post-910160</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Apr 2016 19:48:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>*400cc unders </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c65e3b17fa8b7557d095bc6beb668c2f</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Ladies with 400cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ladies-with-400cc-unders/#post-910159</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Apr 2016 19:47:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun, I had 400cc indeed this time last year and am so glad my dr decided on unders. They look so natural yet still big and the look I wanted ..the recovery is slightly longer because they have to lift your own breast tissue but other than that no difference tbh! Research unders and overs and this should help xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">626cb510dc2ac990ae4da4b301d1ddb0</guid>
				<title>ellie started the topic 1 year on!... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-year-on-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Apr 2016 19:37:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So this week was my boobs first birthday!  This time one year ago I was laying in bed sore, strapped up and regretting my boob job! However now it&#8217;s the best thing i ever done and do not regret a thing. I love my boobs and even forget their fake as they feel so natural and just like my real ones.. I would urge anyone who wants to get it done to do&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1032970"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-year-on-4/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ba38117aa4ff7bd8e37853091bfd351</guid>
				<title>ellie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1032965/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Apr 2016 19:25:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">137d809f7893cd75fa3ff07eb1d0a643</guid>
				<title>ellie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1032961/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Apr 2016 19:24:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c437f9fe8e502f8814ea68180921883</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic 6 week update! Also a question for post op girls!. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-week-update-also-a-question-for-post-op-girls/page/2/#post-845831</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2015 20:53:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How exciting <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kirstycartwright/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kirstycartwright</a><br />
Good luck xx<br />
And thank you <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/belledh/' rel="nofollow ugc">@belledh</a> I love them best thing I&#8217;ve ever done!x<br />
And ino @<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kitty/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kitty</a> so annoying aha! But yeh can&#8217;t wait to go shopping! just seen yours they look amazing Hun x</p>
<p>Thank you <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jessicull/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jessicull</a> and <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/imogencooper/' rel="nofollow ugc">@imogencooper</a> ! Still need to see yours x</p>
<p>Thanks <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ellielouiseward/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ellielouiseward</a> and I had 375/400 mod+ unders , and 450&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-936561"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-week-update-also-a-question-for-post-op-girls/page/2/#post-845831" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b2f1650b26de2361ce257674054926e</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic 6 week update! Also a question for post op girls!. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-week-update-also-a-question-for-post-op-girls/#post-845145</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2015 21:53:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thankyou <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kirstycartwright/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kirstycartwright</a> which surgeon you having? And yeh I asked for a D and got measured an F lol! So yeh I&#8217;m sure you will get the size you want xx<br />
<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/tracyface/' rel="nofollow ugc">@tracyface</a> the bra is from debanhams Freya range, only decent bra I could find with a small back and bigger cup , and no it&#8217;s not padded just s t-short bra xx<br />
Thankyou <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/stacyxox/' rel="nofollow ugc">@stacyxox</a> they honestly&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-935430"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-week-update-also-a-question-for-post-op-girls/#post-845145" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21db294d3dbec1d8308a16fd3b1ea773</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic 6 week update! Also a question for post op girls!. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-week-update-also-a-question-for-post-op-girls/#post-845067</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2015 16:10:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Scars </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13d93056e790651ec6abea08da966f22</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic 6 week update! Also a question for post op girls!. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-week-update-also-a-question-for-post-op-girls/#post-845064</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2015 16:07:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>30 F bra</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f748419101b93d41344cb110afc7e54</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic 6 week update! Also a question for post op girls!. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-week-update-also-a-question-for-post-op-girls/#post-845061</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2015 16:04:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can see the scar is higher on the right ..the smaller boob</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">497415fe395279c6e4feb535f3a79bc7</guid>
				<title>ellie started the topic 6 week update! Also a question for post op girls!. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-week-update-also-a-question-for-post-op-girls/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2015 16:01:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I Last updated 2 weeks ago, since then I had my 6 week check up with the nurse and have been fitted finally! The nurse said everything is healing lovely just the corners of the stitches are taking a little longer than the rest , I also questioned her as one of my boobs is slightly higher and smaller than the other but she said just to have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-935308"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-week-update-also-a-question-for-post-op-girls/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59626dfb97b0660c68f68bc013827701</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Petite girls! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-girls-3/#post-842737</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 20:24:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya exact same sats as you and I had 375/400 mod+ unders from barely a B cup.. Getting measured next week finally! Although I was naughty and brought w bra as a one off for a night out and got a 32DD they suit my frame perfectly love them more each day as they heal x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">320da8befbb0783cbb16c11993c4f62b</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic More in love everyday! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/more-in-love-everyday/#post-841428</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2015 08:32:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you girls! Yeh they change so much everyday , can&#8217;t wait to be officially measured either xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f2ddd6a7680cad11fa6d05eef005ab4</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic More in love everyday! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/more-in-love-everyday/#post-841250</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:12:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And bikini </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">347c0ff79d2f7ecee7033ae480c5ab9d</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic More in love everyday! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/more-in-love-everyday/#post-841248</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:12:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Try again ..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e18b1aef459fb76361b2db398ee14ae6</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic More in love everyday! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/more-in-love-everyday/#post-841247</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:10:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>1) </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acaedc785040b0426bfa543ea4b4d385</guid>
				<title>ellie started the topic More in love everyday! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/more-in-love-everyday/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:08:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>4 weeks post op tomorrow..and although I am keeping my sports bra on 24/7 I cheekily brought one bra as I&#8217;m on a night out this weekend (one night won&#8217;t hurt will it?!)  and also tried on an old bikini that used to be huge lol.. I brought a 32DD bra , even in that it doesn&#8217;t cover my whole boobs lol! and am loving how they look ..roll on two more&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-929225"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/more-in-love-everyday/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69b4355aed58cb23ca986f73e1b6eb62</guid>
				<title>ellie and Amie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/927546/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2015 19:54:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6546dce256ec02eb78746499196fb83</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Help please girls!... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-girls-8/#post-839085</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:45:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, I had Dr frati over three weeks ago I had 375/400 mod+ Unders and am similar size/frame to you! They always seem bigger in the sizers than what they actually look like inside you ! Dr frati is amazing so you should defiantly trust him and his judgment x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8def44f5f13e1ce61658a812819676ce</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Two weeks today! Such a difference :D in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/two-weeks-today-such-a-difference-d/#post-838073</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:10:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/imogencooper/' rel="nofollow ugc">@imogencooper</a> Aw Hun whys?<br />
But yeh Deffo will be worth the wait xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35a92accc82ff3c41d31ec38aae0e1cb</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Two weeks today! Such a difference :D in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/two-weeks-today-such-a-difference-d/#post-838064</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:22:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/cocopuff15/' rel="nofollow ugc">@cocopuff15</a> I had 375/400 mod+ unders Hun! <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sr93/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sr93</a> thank you! And thank you  <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/imogencooper/' rel="nofollow ugc">@imogencooper</a> I&#8217;m surprised how quick they&#8217;re changing actually lol! Happy though , yours will too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c79dd6bf079599b7d0dfadfd98296da</guid>
				<title>ellie started the topic Two weeks today! Such a difference :D in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/two-weeks-today-such-a-difference-d/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:24:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;m two weeks post op today and literally two days ago I was having a moan at how they were rock hard high up etc lol.. Had a shower today and noticed how already they&#8217;re changing so much! Really starting to love them now, patience is defiantly key girls! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc7774f0b3d776daffac988b9a6d6bca</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Small frame wanting big boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/small-frame-wanting-big-boobs/#post-837543</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:23:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m similar stats too you, slightly bigger 5&#8217;2 size 6 7 stone 7 and wanted big boobs that looked natural , I had 375/400 unders mod+ and I&#8217;m post op day 12 and so far am happy with the size! But I agree your surgeon Deffo knows what&#8217;s best , as long as your clear on the result you want  ! Have to remember as well when you try them on in sizers ,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-921309"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/small-frame-wanting-big-boobs/#post-837543" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46ca0c154de818bc373d86d1ff98992c</guid>
				<title>ellie started the topic POD 12..hardly any change:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-12-hardly-any-change/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:07:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So my last post was POD 7 and I spoke about how recovery wise was much better. That hasn&#8217;t changed and every day feels better and I can do more, no pain just a few twinges every now and then! But I&#8217;ve been looking on here at others posts/pictures at day 10+  And everyone else seems to be starting to drop and fluff ? I know everyone is different&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-921268"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-12-hardly-any-change/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc681e4d8c619b6f2608acb00041dbb3</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic im a tiny 32AA Help need advice  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/im-a-tiny-32aa-help-need-advice-%f0%9f%98/#post-836107</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Apr 2015 20:49:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was tiny before too, Dr fratti advised 375/400 mod+ unders for me and so far I&#8217;m really happy with them and fit my frame perfectly I&#8217;m post op day 8! Trust your surgeon they really do know what will be best for you as long as your clear on what you want to achieve x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99eb1f5ffbf6a8aa2cee2cd0d7310d35</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic shock absorber question in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/shock-absorber-question/#post-836073</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Apr 2015 18:58:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve got the exact same problem @parisjade ! The day I got my strapping off I went and brought a shock absorber from John Lewis to wear when my Macon bra was in the wash. when I brought the shock absorber I was only 7 days post op so was very swollen still and had a lot of fluid retention of my chest and ribs, so brought a 34 DD myself (didn&#8217;t get&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-918421"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/shock-absorber-question/#post-836073" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb3759e3561e6953873cf0d24bb1c540</guid>
				<title>ellie started the topic 7 days post op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/7-days-post-op-8/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:21:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So my last post on here was day 2..and not so great lol! What a difference a couple of days makes. I&#8217;m post op day 7 now and had strapping off yesterday thank god! I&#8217;m so so pleased! I&#8217;ve hardly got any bruising or stretch marks and purely put that down to arnicare tablets deffo worth getting them! They are obviously high up and rock hard still ,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-917521"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/7-days-post-op-8/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d71c7eea72c62e153374639a491f774</guid>
				<title>ellie and Danni are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/917167/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Apr 2015 20:54:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">404bc0dda8268689f09342e37a04e822</guid>
				<title>ellie and Kim (@kimbarweee) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/914129/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2015 20:06:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd898ed52c378886c1e01b86a36d77ae</guid>
				<title>ellie started the topic All done...Now recovery :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-now-recovery/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2015 01:34:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So finally it&#8217;s over with!<br />
Went for surgrey on the 3rd of April a overnight case. When I arrived I expected to be waiting along time due to being overnight but only waited so  2 hours in the end! After the op I was groggy from the anesthetiser and drugs but I looked Down and saw boobs!! Strapped up sore ones but never the less I had boobs at last&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-913699"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-now-recovery/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9574bed96fa5244ef6b8f9e9b52a4326</guid>
				<title>ellie and parris  jade are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/912288/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 22:09:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fdc11cb9908fc015632096d36aaa29e</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Is moderate plus enough projection?:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-moderate-plus-enough-projection/#post-832973</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 12:40:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/atki202/' rel="nofollow ugc">@atki202</a> that puts me at ease dani! Yeh I&#8217;ve got a small chest width and wall  so makes more sense for mod+ really .. Aha just really worrying but sure it will be fine!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">166a57b44af32dbb54ba9db83042c024</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic PLEASE HELP - i am getting my boobs done next month in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-i-am-getting-my-boobs-done-next-month/#post-832902</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 10:30:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having 375/400 unders tomorrow! Will upload pics to let you know as im the same frame as you slightly smaller x What profile are you having? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff1b94272a5b4ed88573a15acc6f756c</guid>
				<title>ellie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/911497/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 08:24:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">912b088c8cf70b99a489644ea1307b70</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Anyone having surgery on the 3rd of April?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-on-the-3rd-of-april/#post-832851</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 08:19:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My admission time is 14.00 and am having 375/400 mod+ unders xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd2399798dc264592065984f5c05fbb4</guid>
				<title>ellie started the topic Is moderate plus enough projection?:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-moderate-plus-enough-projection/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 08:14:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having 375/400 moderate plus,  unders on Friday! And am freaking out about my profile.. I&#8217;m a very small b cup now and tiny aha size 6, 5&#8217;2 and 7 stone 5. Although I&#8217;m happy with my cc&#8217;s will moderate plus give me enough projection? And on the day can they change them  to high profile!? Seen pictures of high profile and look lovely also heard&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-911490"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-moderate-plus-enough-projection/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f29ce9cf8dd5f697a8e45791f494c6c</guid>
				<title>ellie started the topic profile or size cc which matters?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/profile-or-size-cc-which-matters/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:32:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya girlies, just wanted to know weather its the size of the implant (how many cc&#8217;s) or the profile which makes the most difference? im having 375/400 cc which for my frame and size sounds massive and tbh it made me rethink my whole implants size! However speaking to people when ive told them im going under the muscle and having mod+ profile they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-905597"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/profile-or-size-cc-which-matters/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb5aefec16e8dbec261678363a00a9ee</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic 375/400 Anyone???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375400-anyone/#post-829910</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:26:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya ive got the exact same size cc too by frati , my op is the 3rd of april! im slightly smaller than you.. so deffo hope they dont look ridiculous on me.. although im having mod+ profile if that makes a difference? ill let you know how i get on x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7c4c1ec6472a2bfa04ecdcaa3dd9755</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Anyone having surgery on the 3rd of April?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-on-the-3rd-of-april/#post-828961</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:39:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am at the Fitzroy!xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a4a18961f31e41fd6e3042759c92426</guid>
				<title>ellie and Chel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/901919/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2015 11:24:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f027b388e8fe91a4fadb7f59bbbf391</guid>
				<title>ellie and melanie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/901075/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2015 12:18:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a15b7129f9dd538c83e82bc4fa1c9be</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Anyone with similar stats and implants talk to me! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-with-similar-stats-and-implants-talk-to-me/#post-827881</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:50:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou girlies added you both! What size do you both measure now post op?x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba9d1fa60c50450ea339346ba444f96c</guid>
				<title>ellie and Adele are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/900275/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:38:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f38e8f94038d564b72fd54411f31204f</guid>
				<title>ellie and Nicola are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/900246/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:08:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d23a531f1d270740d1447217ec68bf9</guid>
				<title>ellie replied to the topic Advice please...xx in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-please-xx-2/#post-827513</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:48:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also do your look in proportion with your body?x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/379 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 16:30:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->