<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emily | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emhawkes79/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emhawkes79/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emily.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecbea5edf52f46e1d8f4207aefb0e297</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Help :) 10 months post op weird feeling in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-10-months-post-op-weird-feeling/#post-1274867</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Aug 2018 12:48:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m feeling the same at 10 mpo too, my right hand side was the same as your left. Not crazy painful but I’m very aware of that breast &amp; am getting a strange sensation across the top of my chest. Anyone else?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79de0b1504df047110ebc64cfd452a77</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-bra-buying/#post-1082957</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:50:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Ladies!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e76ea0b37d481edcafd3b300f8be047</guid>
				<title>Emily started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-bra-buying/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jan 2018 13:50:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lovely ladies,  is anyone having trouble finding bras that fit properly post op? Where are you finding does best small back larger cup sizes? High street shops or websites recommendations would be fab! Thanks!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2423d3c33d82a7830a3d346155921b0</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Sticky plaster residue on scars in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sticky-plaster-residue-on-scars/#post-1068450</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:34:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yup same!! I have a redness all around where the dressings have been, even the surgical ones did this so I think I might be allergic to it. Never had any wounds/surgery before so never had any dressings but it’s made me sooo itchy too. The breast band is irritating my skin too so I can’t wait to see my surgeon tomorrow at my 4 wk check &amp; get the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1263484"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sticky-plaster-residue-on-scars/#post-1068450" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21a1aee29e9f611c6acbacdce3c968df</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Sticky plaster residue on scars in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sticky-plaster-residue-on-scars/#post-1068317</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Nov 2017 08:57:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg I was the same! It was so irritating! I used the last of my tape so today the dressing finally comes off. I don’t know about you but I’ve found all of the irritation from the dressings post op worse than any pains from the op!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e6ac93c0cc201debebc20299df4ea58</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Sticky plaster residue on scars in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sticky-plaster-residue-on-scars/#post-1068314</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Nov 2017 08:11:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had this! I actually discovered that the residue is stickier when wet, wait til it’s dry &amp; gently rub &amp; roll it. It starts to come away. Be patient it took an age as I had it on my nipples too. Once you’ve got a little sticky ball, stick that on anything that’s still stuck &amp; it’ll come away (hope this makes sense!) I had to replace the tape fo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1263428"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sticky-plaster-residue-on-scars/#post-1068314" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5699177c17b0a25940420e1b3fc4e2e7</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Dr Linda fiumara in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-linda-fiumara-8/#post-1068313</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Nov 2017 08:05:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dr Fiumara is amazing, I’m 4wks po. She really cares about the results for you &amp; for her reputation. She also has the lowest infection rates &amp; the neat st stitches. I had 325/350 HP unders &amp; nipple lift. I’m healing perfectly &amp; the incisions really are so neat. I went back to see her twice before the op to discuss sizes &amp; she was very acc&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1263427"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-linda-fiumara-8/#post-1068313" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd31e4aa314d9ef73532a3a834629c9b</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Surgeon advice please :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeon-advice-please/#post-1067573</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2017 06:30:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a mini lift too, 325/350 HP unders xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9ab68dfd56220d616cad031131da3d7</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Surgeon advice please :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeon-advice-please/#post-1067569</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2017 06:29:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! I also had Dr Fiumara, I had actually come across her before I had my mya consultation so was really pleased my pc recommended her. She specialises in natural looking &amp;  normal sized breasts and this was exactly what I wanted. Her work is fantastic, she has an Instagram check it out, and she was no nonsense. I actually never met with anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1262467"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeon-advice-please/#post-1067569" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bbd7043986c64868499bd9bb37c363e</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Anyone else struggle with work? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-struggle-with-work/#post-1067198</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2017 21:00:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 3 wks PO &amp; have had 2 wks Off completely (as much as my business has allowed anyway, had to do some admin stuff) taken 4 wks off physical role and so pleased I have. Feel tired, no way 100% in myself &amp; not sleeping great. Definitely recommend some ear plugs for helping sleep! I had unders &amp; mini lift so assumed longer recovery. Take it easy, i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1261978"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-struggle-with-work/#post-1067198" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19f9e71774a9812bf0e3ca8bdd55508d</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic My journey so far, 3 wks PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-journey-so-far-3-wks-po/#post-1067130</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:44:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You are in amazing hands with Dr Fiumara! Glad this helped! Yes def add as friend xxx don’t hesitate if you have any other questions xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">088174802e0823dd1bfab415bfb611c1</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic My journey so far, 3 wks PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-journey-so-far-3-wks-po/#post-1066986</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 22:45:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tbh the rest from Work has done me the world of good &amp; the staff have coped amazingly, quite frankly they are more than capable &amp; I need to let them hahahaha&#8230; my role was super physical though, lifting deliveries , running up &amp; down stairs, on my feet constantly &amp; doing about 16k per day! So I’ve actually taken myself out of the physical d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1261706"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-journey-so-far-3-wks-po/#post-1066986" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">caabbe8e6b065c160f915b89b9850ad5</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic My journey so far, 3 wks PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-journey-so-far-3-wks-po/#post-1066971</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 22:32:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pics week 2 &amp; 3</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad1276cc561cdce92be3388e75689221</guid>
				<title>Emily started the topic My journey so far, 3 wks PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-journey-so-far-3-wks-po/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 22:23:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I thought I’d do a little update. From op until now.</p>
<p>I’m 3 wkspo, nipple lift with 325/350cc HP unders with dr Fiumara, had empty 32c, no breast tissue &amp; sagging skin due to exercise, fat loss &amp; general aging. Wanted very natural, proportionate breasts did NOT want large fake looking breasts, I’m 5’2 &amp; 8st 5. Hence why I chose Dr Fiumara&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1261687"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-journey-so-far-3-wks-po/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98258418c9513e72c062230d6941934c</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Changing dressings at home 2 wks PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/changing-dressings-at-home-2-wks-po/#post-1064840</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Nov 2017 07:35:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Stacey, that’s what I was thinking too! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e74c424e37c6c9004b1ee23f58ec48b</guid>
				<title>Emily started the topic Changing dressings at home 2 wks PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/changing-dressings-at-home-2-wks-po/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2017 20:54:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I’m 15 days post op, Nipple lift &amp; 325/350cc HP unders with Dr Fiumara &amp; finally got to have that long awaited shower!!!! Quick question, had my dressings taken off &amp; had the flesh coloured tape put on yesterday at my 2wk PO with the nurse, she said all good to go with the showering &amp; gave me the tape, said to change the dressing daily. T&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1258805"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/changing-dressings-at-home-2-wks-po/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3e278a28a0abfb7822f865599178b09</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic 5ft2 and 9st is 350cc going to be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-and-9st-is-350cc-going-to-be-topcoat-big/#post-1064744</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2017 20:36:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Carly! You’re gonna be so pleased I’m sure! Happy to help xxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9760d0703bfc7a0ad431e894bd4a71c</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic 5ft2 and 9st is 350cc going to be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-and-9st-is-350cc-going-to-be-topcoat-big/#post-1064677</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2017 16:51:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Carly so so pleased you feel better! It’s so difficult &amp; then you end comparing yourself to pictures of people that probably are totally different body shapes! I actually banned myself from looking on here for 3 weeks leading up the op as I was stressing myself out! The big thing to remember is that when they’re done they are going to feel hug&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1258695"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-and-9st-is-350cc-going-to-be-topcoat-big/#post-1064677" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77b09a82c4e1b5133704411f74c48477</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic PO girl please help! Has anyone else stayed at mya the day if there surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/po-girl-please-help-has-anyone-else-stayed-at-mya-the-day-if-there-surgery/#post-1064636</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2017 12:32:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I stayed in as I had to due to lift &amp; implants. Massively recommend staying in as the nurses are there for you if you need them. I wouldn’t have wanted to be on my own, just for piece of mind knowing there’s someone to help incase of any sickness or concerns. I had a few odd pains &amp; they put me at ease, was sick in the morning due to the mor&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1258610"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/po-girl-please-help-has-anyone-else-stayed-at-mya-the-day-if-there-surgery/#post-1064636" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">779b00300d5ad9e10d045ae55a218f75</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic High blood pressure in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/high-blood-pressure-2/#post-1064590</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2017 10:04:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Honestly ladies, I run my own business &amp; have had hideous stress for 4 solid years, I’m not into hippy shit but yoga has saved me! I massively recommend getting in you tube &amp; finding Yoga with Adrienne, she’s amazing &amp; not all yoga hippy shit either! &amp; her 11 minute meditation for inner peace is awesome! I was sceptical but it works!!  Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf99fcf50154725b3be9a073f41f8493</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic 5ft2 and 9st is 350cc going to be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-and-9st-is-350cc-going-to-be-topcoat-big/#post-1064584</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:52:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And again..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8576a4c2aa62ecef6a31aab30f418a3</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic 5ft2 and 9st is 350cc going to be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-and-9st-is-350cc-going-to-be-topcoat-big/#post-1064583</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:52:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Let’s see if I can upload this pic!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76d9349416058d8ff634a473000760cd</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic 5ft2 and 9st is 350cc going to be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-and-9st-is-350cc-going-to-be-topcoat-big/#post-1064582</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:43:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Rachel, my surgeon was adamant under ( that’s what I wanted anyway) because of rippling. My job is super physical &amp; I’ve taken a month off of physical duties but have had mini lift too so extra recovery for that. I’m also at the gym everyday but I will be honest it’s only these last few days I’ve lifted things out of the oven. You really ha&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1258544"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-and-9st-is-350cc-going-to-be-topcoat-big/#post-1064582" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">023c8394dfa5bc355416c030ad2e8079</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic High blood pressure in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/high-blood-pressure-2/#post-1064455</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:07:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! Mine was a little high too, hasn’t affected anything. I went in as planned, I stayed in overnight as planned &amp; the nurses constantly checked my blood pressure &amp; the other stuff &amp; I was absolutely fine. Don’t panic it’s ok! On the day though I did get up super early &amp; do my final yoga for 3 mths!&amp; made myself do 10 minute meditation too &amp; I arr&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1258371"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/high-blood-pressure-2/#post-1064455" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f0008cbae863b5726e8f3f25b4983b3</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic 5ft2 and 9st is 350cc going to be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-and-9st-is-350cc-going-to-be-topcoat-big/#post-1064451</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:59:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I’m 5’2, 8st 5 &amp; have just had 350/325cc HP under with Dr Fiumara. I was also massively worried about them looking too big for my frame. I was formerly a 32D naturally for ever &amp; then exercise &amp; weight loss caught up with my boobs! They were empty 32c with barely any breast tissue left &amp; excess skin. I couldn’t stress enough at my initi&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1258367"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft2-and-9st-is-350cc-going-to-be-topcoat-big/#post-1064451" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9dc285e98047bb1048b6c726c285820</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Breast enlargement and uplift in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-and-uplift/#post-1064440</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:32:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I’ve just had mini lift &amp; implants with Dr Fiumara at Fitzroy and it was £6500. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92c479448942143e9c5b7407ae2f6cdd</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic What to pack!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-pack-17/#post-1063726</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Nov 2017 11:34:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! So I’m finding that under armour high impact zip front (£13 on M&amp;m direct!) gives the most support but feels a little tight on the breasts. My surgeon prefers softer less restrictive bras &amp; I just couldn’t find an m&amp;s one that fits right. For the 1st week I had some seamless zip fronts from tk max, my surgeon said those week 1, more supp&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1257342"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-pack-17/#post-1063726" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d04650fbcec00801efc3761a98d55fa</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic What to pack!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-pack-17/#post-1063516</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:05:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I’m 12 DPO, mini lift &amp; 350cc HP Unders  with Dr Fiumara. I took face wipes, mini toothpaste, selection of sports bras so that your surgeon can tell you exactly what they want you to wear, spare knickers,  comfy track pants &amp; cosy zip up hoodie to travel home in. I took pyjamas as I was staying in ( I assume you are too if it’s a lift as wel&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1257108"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-pack-17/#post-1063516" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">977a074ffc9be82f8bca380588d66234</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic My 6 week check questions answered in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-6-week-check-questions-answered/#post-1063317</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Nov 2017 07:33:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! That’s great to hear! I’m 12 DPO,  and until 12 days ago was at the gym 5/6 days per week, yoga every day &amp; although it’s still early days I’m desperate to get back as soon as I can. I had a mini lift &amp; implants so my recovery is a little longer. Tbh im not feeling up to much right now but I know in a couple of weeks im gonna go mad if I ca&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1256861"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-6-week-check-questions-answered/#post-1063317" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3ef35dbba12b1642e54cc19b3537c41</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic So scared advice please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-scared-advice-please-2/#post-1062556</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Nov 2017 19:08:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I’m 8DPO, mini lift &amp; 350 HP unders. I stopped codeine after 3 days &amp; just used paracetamol, antibiotics &amp; the prescribed muscle relaxants. My nurse advised pre op as I’ve got IBS &amp; the combo of antibiotics, codeine &amp; surgery drugs would give me horrendous swelling &amp; constipation. It did! I have been fine, can’t believe it as I have as expec&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1255826"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-scared-advice-please-2/#post-1062556" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f696a2d7236fe590eb5b9255d42745dd</guid>
				<title>Emily&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1255794/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Nov 2017 18:11:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76f4febe15371a784b427754100a2f5a</guid>
				<title>Emily replied to the topic Met Frati... now confused in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/met-frati-now-confused/#post-1062513</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Nov 2017 18:06:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I’m 8DPO, I’m 5’2, size 8 &amp; had deflated 32C. No upper breast tissue &amp; excess skin through exercise. Last Monday I had a mini lift &amp; 325/350cc hp under s with Dr Fiumara. I was shocked at the first surgeon consultation as I never thought I’d need a lift, I also didn’t want to be bigger than a D, just wanted my boobs restored to their full &#038;amp&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1255787"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/met-frati-now-confused/#post-1062513" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a43a9b24f9197a2ae53ce30d18ecbcd0</guid>
				<title>Emily became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1217940/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:09:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/262 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 06:23:48 by W3 Total Cache
-->