<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emily Burton | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emilyburton/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emilyburton/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emily Burton.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 15:49:03 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe3887f7d59d88c966e5994d879e360e</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1325859/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 May 2018 18:51:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3699675f2ffef37248e91a0537cb9d8a</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton replied to the topic June Surgeries ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/june-surgeries/#post-1155929</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 May 2018 08:49:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can I be added too please ? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4929440d01a4dba2d04f70b56444a472</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton replied to the topic 400cc/375cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc375cc-overs/#post-1153022</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 May 2018 21:11:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really natural! Congrats!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">feed4691a6a48f78433ca7cdfe1fdf8e</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton replied to the topic Mr Netri. My journey in photos in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-netri-my-journey-in-photos/#post-1153021</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 May 2018 21:10:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They’re great! The differences they go through while healing is amazing! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6f05332c595b7d0e41d7e8e56fad135</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton replied to the topic Absolutely hate my boobs can’t stop crying in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/absolutely-hate-my-boobs-cant-stop-crying/#post-1152557</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 May 2018 12:55:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So sorry you feel like this. To be honest I think the idea of what natural boobs look like get warped as whenever I see a post on here asking for natural pictures the pics in the responses all look fake and stuck on and couldn’t look less ‘natural’ (to me anyway) &#8211; I’m sure they’ll settle down, lots of my friends have felt this way and then fall&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1320865"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/absolutely-hate-my-boobs-cant-stop-crying/#post-1152557" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2952de63234560e79cb74ff34ef8691</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton and Kirsty-Emma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1320270/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 May 2018 11:49:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec007e966c33bc1ff0bf87c534f735a5</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton replied to the topic Breast Surgery Before Or After Last Baby??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-surgery-before-or-after-last-baby/#post-1152184</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 May 2018 23:04:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would wait just incase they changed and needed redoing, not worth the risk I don’t think personally!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50f2b349c6e90baa03672c714ab4b095</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton and Jess are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1319698/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2018 08:16:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c633feeaa64ee44255b8d2509a974ca</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton replied to the topic Anyone’s op booked in June? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyones-op-booked-in-june/page/2/#post-1151797</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2018 06:10:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Me too!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5ecb1c46e77613640dbe7de2d1b9b6a</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton replied to the topic Anyone’s op booked in June? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyones-op-booked-in-june/page/2/#post-1151488</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 May 2018 20:56:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve just added you jess, I don’t know how to message you my number!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdd19ca9924494d6d03b8e67bc022a74</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton replied to the topic 400cc teardrop overs pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-teardrop-overs-pics/#post-1147885</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Apr 2018 20:55:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also interested in this! I’m having 380 overs in May!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9707babda65497945124510eb58831ac</guid>
				<title>Emily Burton became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1308484/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Apr 2018 19:21:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/197 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 18:29:25 by W3 Total Cache
-->