<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emilylouiserose | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emilyrose1990/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emilyrose1990/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emilylouiserose.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:56:24 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7dabd20bf16a11b60d45cf1cc24b283e</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Lucy Anna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1056884/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Jul 2016 15:01:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee5b69a629ac4299ab036ecb28a33c56</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Gina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1054010/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:05:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18a78f9f20ea9a13fa1d9771ff3c4922</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and nina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1032681/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Apr 2016 04:04:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">efbe43f1d0abfbd5999c6df416a31051</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose replied to the topic Any girls with 250/275 unders? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-girls-with-250275-unders/#post-909896</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Apr 2016 20:48:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I&#8217;m the same hun, we have almost the same stats if not the same and I am having mod plus partials on the 14th next week, my dr has ordered 250 &#8211; 300 and I think I we shall opt for 250 which he has said shall get me a full C/small D. Hope it&#8217;s helpful despite not having had it yet so no images just yet x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf8194d6b9575af972237fba0bc5b8a7</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Kirstiem are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1032005/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Apr 2016 13:40:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fd9976f3a6a7386decf88a19f16d5d2</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and JOY are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1031133/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Apr 2016 19:09:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">349bcb06a5dd7e40e0d0f91a43a792e1</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Rachael are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1029997/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Mar 2016 21:46:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c57c2c22ec57bc05d24eae3a4c3b149</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose replied to the topic Update 4weeks post op! 250cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/update-4weeks-post-op-250cc/#post-908064</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Mar 2016 21:13:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You look so great, if mine end up like yours I shall be chuffed! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acd27c05e1d2d7c407b52d4fa1a2e99b</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1029851/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Mar 2016 16:06:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7524df6d21bb3b3a1b3f2c88ad49ac9</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose posted an update: @paige1992 Hi Paige, hope you don't mind my messaging. I am [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1029572/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:00:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/paige1992/' rel="nofollow ugc">@paige1992</a> Hi Paige, hope you don&#8217;t mind my messaging. I am wondering what size you now measure as? And if you perhaps wouldn&#8217;t mind sharing some photos of you post surgery?I am so nervous, officially booked as the 14th April now and need a little reasurance. As I said, hope you don&#8217;t think I&#8217;m rude or mind my email. Hope you&#8217;re pleased post surgery 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70a683d2e87f42404df0127bc7ea8bd1</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Paige are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1029557/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Mar 2016 14:22:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ec8be37a76f8ef0885678a2a5a6d774</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Molly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1029231/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Mar 2016 08:57:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e84d91a14bc59405838d241aafe9938</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose replied to the topic Op today!! Eeeeek in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-today-eeeeek/#post-907272</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Mar 2016 16:07:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Megan, hope all is going well and you&#8217;re not feeling too sore. Did you opt for 250 or 275 in the end? Hope you&#8217;re pleased 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f9d0fe784660f84430431838220827d</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and jademarie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1028664/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Mar 2016 19:17:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e563063c5133fdcf1773e5d755674715</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Cooper are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1028313/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Mar 2016 20:44:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">442577b8fb84c6969d5c2ffa84bfaa74</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Adele are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1028258/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Mar 2016 19:15:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">854d55aaa0f094eb3119a3486c57170e</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Karen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1027767/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 19:19:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a96948d773f0971ea82ea689201b9f46</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/225-cc-implants/#post-906453</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 15:39:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I asked about what size it would make me the surgeon veered me away from the topic, suggesting that I think less about a cup size I want to be and more about how I want them to look on myself so instead  he asked me to show him images of what size I wanted and he selected 225 or 250 partials based on the images and my chest dimensions. It&#8217;s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1027661"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/225-cc-implants/#post-906453" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2968ce1fd7f302772c5625c173a47e02</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Megan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1027632/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 14:58:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1127443ff802fb6231f9ffb877042a90</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Tracy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1027580/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:13:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d77ee9b43694c81efb196b25aa135f93</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose posted an update: @aimeerose91 Hi Aimee, how did you op go? I am so keen to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1027546/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:54:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/aimeerose91/' rel="nofollow ugc">@aimeerose91</a> Hi Aimee, how did you op go? I am so keen to know as I have opted for the same. Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add and that recovery is going well. x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9ba77d38ceac0ee69028ea6b9c76fcf</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/225-cc-implants/#post-906354</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:07:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Emily, my surgery is april 14th and I am currently undecided between 225cc and 250cc. My surgeon is recommending 250cc and I think they look great on some girls but I&#8217;m scared that&#8217;s actually too large for me; they look great on the girls I have seen on here but I feel for me they may be too big as I&#8217;m really petite and I am only looking to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1027490"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/225-cc-implants/#post-906354" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10573eaf22319a6ab035b0c63b4d2466</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Verityjane are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1027387/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 21:26:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c032fff6b68bb8a61bab0c1fd3aedf5</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Bonny are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1026073/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Mar 2016 12:37:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4bc0a380a3d04f6d124b05cb9520b4c</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Summer are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1025723/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:53:26 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0d4805cf935128242fa34f8c7d5948e</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Emma Ward are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1025593/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Mar 2016 06:25:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">398a4e54633f3e685fcdf2f43305a64d</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Georgina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1025336/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:40:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4b9a668402db5f75f95d1276ff8e045</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose posted an update: @aimeerose91 Aimee were having the same surgery and I am so [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1024818/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:53:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/aimeerose91/' rel="nofollow ugc">@aimeerose91</a> Aimee were having the same surgery and I am so keen to see how you&#8217;e doing? Are you pleased? Hope so! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f10379e3efda17ccbbbc7dcb52e11e94</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose posted an update: @zowien Hi Zowie, thanks for the friend confirmation. We [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1024815/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:51:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/zowien/' rel="nofollow ugc">@zowien</a> Hi Zowie, thanks for the friend confirmation. We have basically the same stats and I&#8217;m wondering if you have any photos I can see if you dont mind? I&#8217;m being advised to have 275 max but I think like you I would prefer 250, so hard to decide. Any help would be amazing 🙂 Thank you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2853be931331b389a4993f60a447c3ff</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Zowie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1024529/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Mar 2016 20:01:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c90a104651222c515cc0067794de6d2</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Temi are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1020258/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Mar 2016 02:42:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb35930a23d67013a8636273c5f6d225</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose posted an update: @cayxx Hi Caylea, thanks for confirming me. We are so [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019909/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Mar 2016 13:25:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/cayxx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@cayxx</a> Hi Caylea, thanks for confirming me. We are so similar and your 1 photo I can see they look amazing! Hope you&#8217;re pleased. Wondering if you wouldnt mind sending me a few more. I am still really unsure if I should go for 250 or 225? Appreciate it lots, I am so excited but nervous too!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdeac9b775120344a2e395b07b2d4794</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Caylea are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019908/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Mar 2016 13:22:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3c74a2b986e219c3fbc0b67fb0053a8</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019906/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Mar 2016 13:18:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5196d8829ccad711d691bbc56c7a9bf</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019905/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Mar 2016 13:16:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0b7b097a8e9528cb51449518244f2bb</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Mrs D (vicky) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019901/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Mar 2016 13:05:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12354c3e73220ee0dd3fdfb864ece182</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and amytrigwell are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019748/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Mar 2016 07:12:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9d38ad2f962e6eb349bb0e271ce9865</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019550/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Mar 2016 18:01:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca6a3bd79e16be2e7ee6c92711c0f1a7</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose posted an update: @hannah-mintonhotmail-co-uk Hi Hannah, we're being offered [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019528/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Mar 2016 17:18:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hannah-mintonhotmail-co-uk/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hannah-mintonhotmail-co-uk</a> Hi Hannah, we&#8217;re being offered the same surgery and just wondering what stage you&#8217;re at? I&#8217;m trying to find photos of 225cc, I&#8217;m really nervous. hope you dont mind the message x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26e37759dab4101becfb896c7fc08967</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019510/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Mar 2016 16:45:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c1e49d1571f206d9f66c005b65a897d</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose posted an update: @natalie090189  Hi Natalie, what cc did you get if you [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019367/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Mar 2016 11:21:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/natalie090189/' rel="nofollow ugc">@natalie090189</a>  Hi Natalie, what cc did you get if you don&#8217;t mind me asking? They look awesome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cc688896004a1c346ccdc554f155eaa</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose and Chan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019139/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:45:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">306604bb97b92d6ec384d3b759b3147b</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose posted an update: @hannah-mintonhotmail-co-uk Hi Hannah, would you mind [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019011/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Feb 2016 13:27:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hannah-mintonhotmail-co-uk/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hannah-mintonhotmail-co-uk</a> Hi Hannah, would you mind connecting? I am so keen to see and hear about how your surgery was as we have literally the same stats and I am unsure whether to go for 225 or 250, I think i want 225 but they recommended 250 and now I&#8217;m not sure. Any advice or photo help would be amazing x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d83fb4f670e56a0d64f41bf039612bd</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose posted an update: @aimeerose91 I am your build and cup size trying to decide [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019005/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Feb 2016 13:04:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/aimeerose91/' rel="nofollow ugc">@aimeerose91</a> I am your build and cup size trying to decide whether to have 225 or 250 as I really don&#8217;t want to be too large and want to look natural. If you have any advice or photos you can show it would be so great. I am so uncertain. Hope the surgery went well! Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ac8556cbd5b213f6aff85879ad8c1f1</guid>
				<title>Emilylouiserose became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019000/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Feb 2016 12:52:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/497 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 09:57:03 by W3 Total Cache
-->