<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emira | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emira/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emira/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emira.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 08:01:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2abf18ca1a0514ee505cc75dc2098887</guid>
				<title>Emira started the topic My 375cc breast augmentation journey in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/my-375cc-breast-augmentation-journey/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jun 2023 14:21:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I’m Emira 29 and I’ve just had my breast augmentation surgery 5 days ago at the First trust clinic near Preston. </p>
<p>I’ve had issues with my breasts for many years and after having my first child the feelings I had towards my breasts worsened.</p>
<p>As someone who is a frequent visitor to the gym any weight loss that I had would come from my breas&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525081"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/my-375cc-breast-augmentation-journey/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e301f31f3efdb78e014c461e8e365c41</guid>
				<title>Emira changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1525080/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jun 2023 13:24:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58c4f5d6dba75da537c4f6fee0439ad8</guid>
				<title>Emira&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1525079/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jun 2023 13:23:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9cdc07d77541dff6eb561ebedd560e49</guid>
				<title>Emira became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1518824/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:27:08 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/137 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 12:02:06 by W3 Total Cache
-->