<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emily | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emjay65/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emjay65/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emily.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 21:52:37 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04f171019c35f3891f2cdd641bb6f562</guid>
				<title>Emily changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1487089/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 May 2020 17:58:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee1d5d08f7db7a8f4c04b597ff9fb0dc</guid>
				<title>Emily started the topic Payment and finance in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/payment-and-finance/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 May 2020 17:55:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls!!<br />
I have taken the plunge and booked an online consultation. I feel I really need this for my confidence and self esteem. I&#8217;ve been so low.<br />
I was wondering if any of you had any info on payment and finance? Any idea on cost? Thanks girls, any info would be much appreciated!!! I cant stop thinking about it &#x1f602; I just hope I&#8217;m able to have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1487088"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/payment-and-finance/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e57459225c6316d68fd93759423c6b60</guid>
				<title>Emily became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1487086/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 May 2020 17:40:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 01:59:00 by W3 Total Cache
-->