<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emma price | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emmaboo22/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emmaboo22/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emma price.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 13:43:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4923444883a659685fb80a1675f3bde8</guid>
				<title>Emma price posted an update: How do I upload a picture of my results??</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1129413/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 10:58:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How do I upload a picture of my results??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2362df5027a4d8a90de396f7f7d7f81</guid>
				<title>Emma price posted an update: 11 days po and love my results</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1129410/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 10:53:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>11 days po and love my results </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a0c526e5ea216397548aa1f960edf3d</guid>
				<title>Emma price replied to the topic Unders with frati anyone?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-with-frati-anyone/#post-970604</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Feb 2017 19:44:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww bless ya hun xx  everyone is different tbh. I&#8217;m 5 days po and I feel so much better I do still take muscle relaxers at times but just can not wait to get the strapping off so when I do I&#8217;ll upload some pics xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea9a13af5a5278b2a946f3a5dc0e4220</guid>
				<title>Emma price replied to the topic Unders with frati anyone?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-with-frati-anyone/#post-970421</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:12:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op on 17th I had 400cc unders with dr frati and I was in so much pain but next day was alot better I just want my strapping off now so I can see the results I find myself trying get to have a little sneak peak at them. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">788ea43f97b0f6d91f3f0cbe2915bdb8</guid>
				<title>Emma price posted an update: Had my op last Friday and I must say it was the worst pain I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1127065/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:06:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my op last Friday and I must say it was the worst pain I have ever experienced and I&#8217;ve had 5 kids. It&#8217;s finally getting better though just can&#8217;t wait for strapping to come off</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ea61ea3948bb209626e16a271172a01</guid>
				<title>Emma price posted an update: Have my op in 14 days is anyone at the fitzroy 17th Feb??</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1118756/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Feb 2017 19:51:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have my op in 14 days is anyone at the fitzroy 17th Feb??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">318c4fb3f756d19dcc64e577e2e9f423</guid>
				<title>Emma price replied to the topic 12WPO... Absolutely Love My Boobies. 425cc Unders.. Dr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12wpo-absolutely-love-my-boobies-425cc-unders-dr-traynor/#post-960129</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:56:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Rachel ur pics look amazing just a quick question what implants to you have are they tear drops??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1eb29a71efbda947446c1b89239f3b3e</guid>
				<title>Emma price posted an update: Does anyone know if ur partners can stay over at the Fitzroy [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1110407/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:45:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone know if ur partners can stay over at the Fitzroy with you???</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">844132219977f72c3f8fd9528766de62</guid>
				<title>Emma price posted an update: I'm wondering what 425cccs are??</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1107283/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:47:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m wondering what 425cccs are??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f69dbba3ec18f8ca076f7b83964f8583</guid>
				<title>Emma price&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1107282/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:44:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96b3334f3fda8cbdf99b734909ae6dd1</guid>
				<title>Emma price changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1107280/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:41:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">961945bb9458ca981d2e5e5ac7641d98</guid>
				<title>Emma price changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1107278/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:38:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">843308ccc9b2f807d2928400f9593991</guid>
				<title>Emma price became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1105698/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Jan 2017 18:39:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/165 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 15:33:46 by W3 Total Cache
-->