<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emma-lea | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emmalea91x/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emmalea91x/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emma-lea.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 17:50:32 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15993490d5feaec84397d5148b60021e</guid>
				<title>Emma-lea started the topic 550cc Under Implants (Dr. Mileto) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/550cc-under-implants-dr-mileto/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Mar 2021 10:15:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Ladies,</p>
<p>I am booked in for a Re-Aug with Dr. Mileto on 14.04.2021. My first op was when I was 18, I had 340cc unders by Dr. Traynor. I went from a 32A to a 30E over the course of the 12 years they have been in.</p>
<p>After 2 children, they have changed slightly and I am looking to obtain a fuller cleavage. Size wasn&#8217;t really an issue, I am more&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1502907"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/550cc-under-implants-dr-mileto/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6cbf243f0946561ad0df67430184502</guid>
				<title>Emma-lea replied to the topic April Operations - Whatsapp Group? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/april-operations-whatsapp-group/#post-1323569</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Mar 2021 07:22:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Morning ladies 🙂 I am booked in for the 14th April in Preston. I&#8217;m having a Removal and Re-Aug, so I&#8217;ve been through it all before. If anyone has any questions I&#8217;m happy to be added to the chat too 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f7c17db3efa5b21ffc31c2bd2552385</guid>
				<title>Emma-lea changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1502812/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Mar 2021 07:15:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1057558ac36933a80b19d5d4b03bee59</guid>
				<title>Emma-lea became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1502810/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Mar 2021 07:05:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/139 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 18:57:38 by W3 Total Cache
-->