<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Gemma | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ems33/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ems33/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Gemma.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 09:22:37 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08b1eca1002b4b6148e15dc2cb289ab4</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Feeling so low and disappointed , sagging ?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-so-low-and-disappointed-sagging/#post-1320434</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2020 21:16:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you so much I’m going to email the surgeon xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bfe31d7fa238c224dc994726ad135e6</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Feeling so low and disappointed , sagging ?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-so-low-and-disappointed-sagging/#post-1320421</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2020 16:38:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Another example </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89124412afee829ac3005dcd3cfea0a2</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Feeling so low and disappointed , sagging ?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-so-low-and-disappointed-sagging/#post-1320420</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2020 16:36:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks all for responses , I was really praying they would lift as drop and fluff happens but sounds like they won’t &#x1f62b;. So frustrated as really don’t want to have to go through another op ! X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bc555087486b6135221f2c1fc2493a0</guid>
				<title>Gemma started the topic Feeling so low and disappointed , sagging ?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-so-low-and-disappointed-sagging/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2020 11:00:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi sorry to rant on here , it’s so hard to talk to others about as just feels like first world problems.<br />
I have surgery 2 weeks ago , I said wanted to be a full c/d cup . He said would not be able to offer more than 300cc due to breast tissue and Also said I had stage 2 dropping of breasts so I asked if need an uplift as well which he said I d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1496777"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-so-low-and-disappointed-sagging/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f14418e967a334bd455b0e3687f11745</guid>
				<title>Gemma started the topic Measuring breast size post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/measuring-breast-size-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:18:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all<br />
I’ve been worried since surgery that I’ve gone too small and trying to work out how to measure myself so I can get an estimate of what I am now ? I’m 8 days post op </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1899e68d1b5f356eacd3eae1a45f50d0</guid>
				<title>Gemma started the topic Infection ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/infection-21/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2020 21:31:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi<br />
Feeling a bit anxious tonight &#8230; I haven’t really checked my incision wounds much but do you think these could look infected ? I just think look quite red or is this normal ??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fa068f61e00960cde4b1f7a8118de7f</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Feeling low post surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-low-post-surgery/#post-1320090</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2020 17:45:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah thanks so much both , very reassuring to hear . Jess yours look great ! And I think look bigger at week 3! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0e56f11ab159e53e38710ff84dd8db5</guid>
				<title>Gemma changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1496123/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2020 13:13:06 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae4be2e567c5078455a2315d0eb0546b</guid>
				<title>Gemma became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1496121/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2020 13:06:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/158 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 11:01:14 by W3 Total Cache
-->